• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy yourself Pocus!!!!

Happy Birthday to Aimee

Blimmey another tax year has ended too

Comment

I was on the fifth story of a building in LA when the quake hit - what a ride!!!!!! Most of us had fun but a few were scared. Several people thought they were feeling ill and dizzy till they realized it was an earthquake, one woman's husband said he was glad she called him at home to tell him it was a quake cause he thought he was having a heart attack and was going to have the kids call 911 to take him to the hospital.
      So, any earthquake Shep whump stories out there???

I think he was impaled through and through in that scene above, I think I see the other end of the tentacle?

I can't believe I'm saying this because I LOVE Teh Hair, but he really looks good with it cut short! I like it.

John whumped by something Rodney said?:

wish I could think of a good caption for this one..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        I was on the fifth story of a building in LA when the quake hit - what a ride!!!!!! Most of us had fun but a few were scared. Several people thought they were feeling ill and dizzy till they realized it was an earthquake, one woman's husband said he was glad she called him at home to tell him it was a quake cause he thought he was having a heart attack and was going to have the kids call 911 to take him to the hospital.
        I wrote one for the VS6, but another character is whumped more bad shep whumper
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Rodney: heard the whumpers want you caught in an Earthquake!

John: erm, uh, Gotta go now!
          sigpic

Comment

Yikes That sounds quite scary Glad you're okay

I think he was impaled through and through in that scene above, I think I see the other end of the tentacle?
            Yep. I think he got impaled too. Because I actually didn't really get the way he responded first time. Until I came here and saw he was impaled, did I get his response about needing some assitance getting out of there Oh no, of coure: poor Sheppy

I can't believe I'm saying this because I LOVE Teh Hair, but he really looks good with it cut short! I like it.
            Yeah.. I get where you're coming from. I don't mind it either. It reminds me of someone, it has for the past two days, but I can't for the life of me remember who he reminds me of with the hair that way

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            I wrote one for the VS6, but another character is whumped more bad shep whumper
            you're not the only one *looks at current easterfic* Might be going the wrong way with this.. The prompt was pretty clear at who's supposed to be whumped
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

OT for real life stuff
              Spoiler:

My brain hurts this morning! I've been filling out a government application for a job and it is melting my brain. The questions are deceptive and unclear and each one comes with a field to elaborate on your answer. Oh joy, just what I need - essay questions!

I've got an interview later today for a different job - I think. The job is being hired through an agency and I don't know if my interview is for the job or for the agency. Either way I hope a job come of it all.

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
              Back from dinner at the 'rents, they didn't feel the tremors. Didn't feel much of a swaying motion, this felt more like things vibrating here. The scariest one was once when I was at work in San Diego and it felt like a car had slammed into the building.
              That's always a upsetting kind of earthquake. The ones that get me worried are the ones that jolt you hard, then sway, then jolt you again. You just never know how hard those are going to get before they end.

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
              Tijauna was hit with a 6.9 earthquake - we felt it in AZ and parts of SoCal...
              I heard they raised it to a 7.2. I haven't heard anything about damage in Mexico, but I hope there was not a lot.

Rodney: ...and they you get impaled by a tentacle.
              John: ...um...I need to go...somewhere else..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                Hair Whump, look if you dare.............

Spoiler:
                sure
                Spoiler:
                ok
                Spoiler:
                I think he looks good still. He's got such lovely features, he doesn't need any particular style to look handsome. He does look harder or tougher like this, though. Less boyish and vulnerable. But still not anything I'd turn away from the door on a cold day.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcome backs, you're all lovely!

Course, not managed to get on for 5 days again so i missed all the April Fool's fun, but i'm here now! And my laptop is on a MAJOR go slow so we'll see if this posts... lol

lily - so glad to hear your sister is doing so well!

SGAFan - omg, those picspams! It's a wonder i got to the end of the thread! My partcialr favourites were The Last Man ones (love a dirty Shep) and the Black T-shirt of Yum ones - i'd forgotten just how yummy that was. *happy place*

syble - IMO, that tentacle was a through and through.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  I don't have green fingers, I have black fingers. I am the kiss of death to plant life. I once killed a cactus.
                  Ooo, me too! It takes a special talent that.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  Hello Whumpers. I am so excited!! I have started my 4 day weekend AND Hubby starts new job on Monday so for the first time in 6 months I will have the house ALL TO MYSELF!!! I love my Hubby, but sometimes I just need my "alone" time. I will get to watch what I want, do what I want, listen to what I want, nap, clean, snack!! So excited!!!!
                  You jammy get. I know exactly how you feel, i haven't had any "me" time for over 6 months now, i'm actually starting to go mad...

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                  Wow I can remember so well watching 38 mins for the first time... and then not being able to watch anything else or do anything else for about 2 months!!!

Poor Mx thought my business was going to go down the pan!
                  Gah, yes! I watched the first two eps and thought "this is something i can get into" and then i saw 38 minutes and fell head over heals gaga for the show... and one character in particular of course. I couldn't wait for the next ep, that week felt like a lifetime!

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                  Hair Whump, look if you dare.............

Spoiler:
                  sure
                  Spoiler:
                  ok
                  Spoiler:
                  *blinks*

Nooooooooo, i'm particular about hair on a man, and that don't float my boat! lol

Morning whumpers! Lovely grey, damp day here in the UK but I don't care cos it's AJ's first birthday today!! Can't believe my little girl is 1 already!!
                  Happy Birthday AJ!!! A year already, blimey!
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Morning whumpers! Lovely grey, damp day here in the UK but I don't care cos it's AJ's first birthday today!! Can't believe my little girl is 1 already!!

We're off out later this morning to have some professional pics taken of the birthday girl and then having a few friends and family around in the afternoon. AJ has a LOT of presents to open!!

I remember on first viewing thinking it just kinda stabbed him but then on multiple reviewings (and there was a lot of discussion on here at the time too) it really looked to me like it went right through. I certainly wrote my tag fic on that assumption!
                    It's raining here too!!

Happy birthday to Aimee!!

And Ali, that tag of yours is one of my absolute favorites!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nevermind those, what about THIS?!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Holy Moly LOL!!!! That is awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!!!!! *faintz ded*
                          sigpic

Comment

I know! I'm the current top bidder, but I don't expect to stay that way for too long. LOL I hope it goes to a whumper!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh wow. That is so tempting (and nice to know Joe's size).
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooooooh!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X