No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!! I DID read that one and it DOES need a prequel!!!
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I loved the whump in Condemed! I loved the sticks and the collar! That's all I'm going to say as some of our fellow whumpers haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
        I loved the whump in Condemed! I loved the sticks and the collar! That's all I'm going to say as some of our fellow whumpers haven't seen it yet.
        Guh! Collar...

*slips into non-PG private moment again...*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

gotta wonder... did they put the collars on JUST for us whumpers/thunkers?? i mean, what purpose did they REALLY serve... besides being *drool*worthy of course....

Comment

Here is "Safety Glass", the prequel/sequel to Beanie's "The Last Day of Our Acquaintance": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2536240/1/

I hope you like it!

Once again, Beanie, thank you very much!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              gotta wonder... did they put the collars on JUST for us whumpers/thunkers?? i mean, what purpose did they REALLY serve... besides being *drool*worthy of course....

You guys... are really deep in gutterdom...well so am I. I loved everything about condemned. And yes.. the sticks and the collars woked pretty good.

And on a side note, MIA has been updated.

Chapter 15

Comment

wow!!!! tons of new stuff weeeee!!! *reads update* *runs to prequel*

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Here is "Safety Glass", the prequel/sequel to Beanie's "The Last Day of Our Acquaintance": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2536240/1/

I hope you like it!

Yay! For once I'm on top of things and I read this!! BRAVO!! Perfect whumping!! Excellent!! Thanks to both of you for these!!
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    Yay! For once I'm on top of things and I read this!! BRAVO!! Perfect whumping!! Excellent!! Thanks to both of you for these!!
                    Thank you! I had so much fun writing it; I'm totally thrilled that you liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                      You guys... are really deep in gutterdom...well so am I. I loved everything about condemned. And yes.. the sticks and the collars woked pretty good.

Chapter 15

I love this story. It's very shocking. I hope you post more SOOOOON! Poor Shep, now that he knows who he really is and what he's done? WAAAAAH!

Comment

I hope you like it!

A most excellent prequel. Such a talented group here. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          I love this story. It's very shocking. I hope you post more SOOOOON! Poor Shep, now that he knows who he really is and what he's done? WAAAAAH!

All I'm going to say to that is.... just wait.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Now, I really should get back to my trilogy...
                            Trilogy?

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky

Chapter 15
                              Thanks for the link Beloky, I've been following your fic religiously, and I've not been disappointed! Looking forward to the next chapter! As I said in the JS/JF thread, and I really mean it, you authors are really talented and I greatly appreciate all your hard work. Thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

Trilogy?
                                Yes, Everybody Hurts is Pt 1 of three fics...

Safety Glass was brilliant...really loved it!

Beloky...I'm loving your fic very much...so much so I had to read chapter 15 before I left for work...

Anyone noticed how this is becoming Shep Fic Promo of late, as opposed to Whump..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                                X