No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2534497/1/ - a little fic called 'The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance'...

Here, you vultures!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2534497/1/ - a little fic called 'The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance'...
      You really outdid yourself this time, Beanie! That fic is one of the best I've ever read, right up there with "Everybody Hurts". ::bows to Beanie's far superior talent::

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        You really outdid yourself this time, Beanie! That fic is one of the best I've ever read, right up there with "Everybody Hurts". ::bows to Beanie's far superior talent::
        Thanks!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! it rocks, beanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but then, i already told ya that can't gush too many times though , i suppose )

so where's that prequel?? *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! it rocks, beanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but then, i already told ya that can't gush too many times though , i suppose )

so where's that prequel?? *runs*

There's your prequel Em...just as well for you I can't run very fast!

Comment

LOL!!!!!!

but i wanted SHEP whump!!! not EM whump!!!!

*runs a bit faster... just in case*

Comment

There's your prequel Em...just as well for you I can't run very fast!
                LOVE the prequel!

They..er.. sequel was brilliant as I've said!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  LOL!!!!!!

but i wanted SHEP whump!!! not EM whump!!!!

*runs a bit faster... just in case*
                  No prequel...unless someone else wants to try writing it?

Plus, there are loads of good Genii whump Shep fics out there...like 'Red Sun'...

Now, I really should get back to my trilogy...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                    LOVE the prequel!

They..er.. sequel was brilliant as I've said!
                    Why, thank you...on both counts!

Comment

Plus, there are loads of good Genii whump Shep fics out there...like 'Red Sun'...

hehe yeah, yeah... i know, i know

Comment

No prequel...unless someone else wants to try writing it?
                        I may just try it, if you don't mind my borrowing your idea... I'll let you know how it goes, although I do have a major original story in the works, so it'll probably be a while.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

oooh!!! someone wants to write it??!!!! weeeee!! i don't care when it gets here i just wanna read it

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                            I may just try it, if you don't mind my borrowing your idea... I'll let you know how it goes, although I do have a major original story in the works, so it'll probably be a while.
                            As I said in the PM I returned...knock yourself out.

I might have a go at it as well, but not promising anything...

Comment

Yes, once again I'm lagging behind.....must be still recovering from the whumping enjoyment in CONDEMNED ....so I must ask....what fic did I miss now and who's doing a prequel???
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Here, you vultures!
                                Here ya go Salty...

CeeKay is gonna attempt a prequel to it, as am I...

Comment

Working...
                                X