John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Indeed, and there HAS to be whump AND thunk...
    well ya know, we really just need the whump ...the thunk works on its own

plus... whump = extra!thunk

Comment

Yes, but my point was, if there's no recovery from whump, that usually means the character is *ded*. And I, for one, prefer the objects of my thunking/whumping to be alive and kicking (or shooting, or stickfightin... )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        plus... whump = extra!thunk
        My thoughts exactly!

Yay! more pix from "Thirty Eight Minutes"! Those are always my favorites.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
          And I, for one, prefer the objects of my thunking/whumping to be alive and kicking (or shooting, or stickfightin... )
          ...or being stunned!

I give you John Sheppard......the king of stun! (Well, he does it so....beautifully!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
            Yes, but my point was, if there's no recovery from whump, that usually means the character is *ded*. And I, for one, prefer the objects of my thunking/whumping to be alive and kicking (or shooting, or stickfightin... )
            Indeed Hah...no good if he doesn't recover now is it?

I love that pic Ness...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

HI guys. Just got Starburst Issue 71 and it's got some spoilers for Instinct and Conversion. If you want to know read below!
              Spoiler:
              Sheppard is bitten on the arm by the wraith girl Ellia at the end of Instinct. The mag. shows what Shep's arm will look like and it's really bloody and gory and cool!
              She has turned more wraith after using Beckett's retro-virus serum without permission.
              Sheppard then contracts the virus and his hand is converted first, then his arm, neck and face. The pictures are from the art/fx and prosthetics departments on Atlantis and there are some I've not seen before in other mags. Looks like poor Shep is in for some serious whump! Can't wait!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                HI guys. Just got Starburst Issue 71 and it's got some spoilers for Instinct and Conversion. If you want to know read below!
                Spoiler:
                Sheppard is bitten on the arm by the wraith girl Ellia at the end of Instinct. The mag. shows what Shep's arm will look like and it's really bloody and gory and cool!
                She has turned more wraith after using Beckett's retro-virus serum without permission.
                Sheppard then contracts the virus and his hand is converted first, then his arm, neck and face. The pictures are from the art/fx and prosthetics departments on Atlantis and there are some I've not seen before in other mags. Looks like poor Shep is in for some serious whump! Can't wait!
                Sounds interesting...gonna have to get that on the way home me thinks...

Thanks for the heads up...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Ah hah! Sounds great! Thanks for posting. Our stores will probably get htat issue by next month, if it all.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Thanks Linzi!

Sounds good....
                    Spoiler:
                    especially the biting bit! Wonder what he tastes like?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                      Thanks Linzi!

Sounds good....
                      Spoiler:
                      especially the biting bit! Wonder what he tastes like?!!
                      The answer to that would be yummy Elinor!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds interesting...gonna have to get that on the way home me thinks...

Thanks for the heads up...
                        There's 9 pages of Atlantis stuff, and it's a Battlestar Galactica Special, so the majority of it didn't appeal as I'm not a great fan of BSG. But when I saw stuff relating to Shep whump,well I had to get it.
                        Btw Beanie I'm really enjoying your fic! When's Chapter 13 gonna be up? (Asks very nicely and with anticipation!)
                        sigpic

Comment

There's 9 pages of Atlantis stuff, and it's a Battlestar Galactica Special, so the majority of it didn't appeal as I'm not a great fan of BSG. But when I saw stuff relating to Shep whump,well I had to get it.
                          Btw Beanie I'm really enjoying your fic! When's Chapter 13 gonna be up? (Asks very nicely and with anticipation!)
                          I like to keep a chapter in reserve, but since I've almost finished Ch 14, I will probably post up tonight...

Working on three chapters at the same time atm...should be done soon...but already have plans for a related fic...and a third one as well - like a series of sorts.

Glad you are 'enjoying'...not sure that's the right word really...

Comment

I like to keep a chapter in reserve, but since I've almost finished Ch 14, I will probably post up tonight...

Working on three chapters at the same time atm...should be done soon...but already have plans for a related fic...and a third one as well - like a series of sorts.

Glad you are 'enjoying'...not sure that's the right word really...
                            Enjoying is the right word. At the end of Chapter 12 I cried! Boy did my hubby take the p*** out of me. I'm very strange coz I adore Shep whump, and let's be honest we're never gonna get stuff as good as this on Atlantis!
                            sigpic

Comment

Enjoying is the right word. At the end of Chapter 12 I cried! Boy did my hubby take the p*** out of me. I'm very strange coz I adore Shep whump, and let's be honest we're never gonna get stuff as good as this on Atlantis!
                              No, you are right, we won't ever get stuff like this on the show...

As to crying, I got a few people already...

Comment

Chapter 14 of what? Link, please? Sorry, this forum is slogging something dreadful &searches just seize up.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X