John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    mer's new sig ROCKS though love it mer where are the words from?

and weeeeeeeee!!! custom high res whump caps!! *dances*
    Thanks! And yea, yours rocks! the words are lyrics from Shawn Colvin - Orion in the Sky. Sounded very Atlantis-ish and Shep-ish

*can't wait til they finally show the new eppies in HD here*

*2nds the getting on MSN motion*

Comment

"You've got to be kidding me" whump!

I love it when he says that!

Comment

there wasn't a lot of shep whump in duet, though i admit i wasn't expecting much... mostly there was just
        Spoiler:
        worried about mckay whump and worried and teyla whump

but still, i gotta say... shep and dex are hilarious

Comment

Think Shep will ever fight/train with Dex? Now that'd be some whump

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
            Think Shep will ever fight/train with Dex? Now that'd be some whump
            I don't know about that. I think Shep could hold his own against Dex. Maybe not strength for strength, but Shep's a quick thinker. He'd pull some nnew trick out of his sleeve and at least fight Dex to a draw. There'd be some good pix from that scene, though.
            Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 06 August 2005, 03:33 PM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
              I don't know about that. I think Shep could hold his own against Dex. aybe not strength for strength, but Shep's a quick thinker. He'd pull some nnew trick out of his sleeve and at least fight Dex to a draw. There'd be some good pix from that scene, though.
              He may pull it out in the end, but I can imagine that Dex would have to get a few in. You know, just for the sake of drama...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

well i love shep and all, but methinks fighting/sparring with dex would be all SHEP whump... don't think dex'd come out of it with many defensive wounds

so, bottom line: bring it on!

Comment

What? You don't think his good (albeit whumpable) looks and quick wit can get him out of this one?

Comment

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a sweaty, bruised and battered shep.

Comment

Maybe we should ask BamBam about it?

Comment

Couldn't hurt to just plant the seed, right? What's the worst that could happen? He could think we're nuts, I guess... But wait, we are! I guess it's best that he finds out the truth now, eh?

Comment

Just a little reminder of what this is all about...

...and the pay off!

Comment

hmmm... well i'd put it a bit differently

the pay off!

...and the cherry on top

Comment

Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe... Eventually, it has to get back to that last one, or there would be no more whump OR thunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe... Eventually, it has to get back to that last one, or there would be no more whump OR thunk!
                                Indeed, and there HAS to be whump AND thunk...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                                X