X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I know! How thunk worthy is that? Did you see the bit where
    Spoiler:
    Shep gets all annoyed and shouts back at Caldwell? I love Sheppy angst and emotional stuff, sigh!!!
    Oh totally!
    Spoiler:
    Sheppy really standing up to Caldwell - "He's a member of my team!" *luffs*
    sigpic

Comment

Hee. Started watching Pegasus Project and am so squeeing over
      Spoiler:
      the conference scene: "If he talks again I'll shoot him."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
        Erk.. reread my post. I hope that didn't sound like I was plugging my own fic. Didn't mean to if it sounded that way. Sorry.
        Well, I've been very remiss, and haven't visited the H/C comm for a few days, so I'm extremely glad you told me about your ficcie. You should put up links for it, silly. We all love to read and share fic recs here! I left you a review, but this looks fantastic! I can't wait to find out what's happened, so please update soon!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Linzi! You peeked under the infirmary sheets again, didn't you?

Did you read the fic I posted on the Sheppard HC? I was thinking of you when I wrote the scene where he wakes up from his nightmare. I know, it's not infirmary sheets, but trust me, he is naked. Will you settle for naked under the bedroom sheets?
          COLD SHOWER TIME FOR LINZ!!!

I have just read that scene, and all I can say is, yummy!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Erk.. reread my post. I hope that didn't sound like I was plugging my own fic. Didn't mean to if it sounded that way. Sorry.
            I think we all pimp our stories here to a certain extent. Don't worry no one is thinking badly of you.

Well at the risk of sounding grumpy I'm going to disappear for a while. I kind of feel out of the loop - people have either seen the ep(s) and are "in on the joke" or are spewing out negativity like there's no tomorrow. Besides my computer is setting new records for slowness and if I try to post a reply without waiting for the whole page to finish loading (this reply page took 52 seconds to load :) Firefox crashes on me.

So I'm going to go read the new chapter of Sholio's fic and then get some writing of my own done, I'm slowly starting to get some where on my new fic, just got to think up a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Hee. Started watching Pegasus Project and am so squeeing over
              Spoiler:
              the conference scene: "If he talks again I'll shoot him."
              I've not seen that eppie, so, can you tell me who said that to whom, and about whom? I'm presuming it has something to do with Shep??? Linz gets a little over excited - again...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                I think we all pimp our stories here to a certain extent. Don't worry no one is thinking badly of you.

Well at the risk of sounding grumpy I'm going to disappear for a while. I kind of feel out of the loop - people have either seen the ep(s) and are "in on the joke" or are spewing out negativity like there's no tomorrow. Besides my computer is setting new records for slowness and if I try to post a reply without waiting for the whole page to finish loading (this reply page took 52 seconds to load :) Firefox crashes on me.

So I'm going to go read the new chapter of Sholio's fic and then get some writing of my own done, I'm slowly starting to get some where on my new fic, just got to think up a title.
                I've not seen the eppie either, sniff... patience is needed I think. Did I say I'm really impatient? Still, something to look forward to, and I love hearing posters here squee!!!
                Sorry about your comp, what a pain!
                sigpic

Comment

I have to duck out for a while and pick up my daughter from a disco. Eleven year old discos- how cute! (Its a fundraiser for her cousin's netball group). I don't want to upset all those suffering from heat exastion, but it is cold, dark and wet here, and I really don't want to go out at all.

Back later.
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Now that was an awesome eppy of SG1!
                    Spoiler:
                    Not enough Sheppy but what there was was deeeeelish and also McKay snark and goodness and even Zelenka (adored the little moment when Vala picked something off his desk and walked off and he ran after here and grabbed it back - it happened silently in the background as other people were speaking but it was such an awesome character moment!)

I like SG1 but haven't been that into it of late.. I'll watch it but I'm not excited about it the way I am about Atlantis... however, this really felt like SG1 was back on form!

Off for a quick shower and then back to watch SGA and then probably spend the rest of the day on here catching up on posts and squeeeing!

Back soon!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning/afternoon Whumpers!!!
                      Hope everything is well with ya all! I am still Squeeing about last nights episodes!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I've not seen that eppie, so, can you tell me who said that to whom, and about whom? I'm presuming it has something to do with Shep??? Linz gets a little over excited - again...

SPOILERS FOR PP

Spoiler:

Shep says it to Mitchell about Rodney!!!!!!!!!!

I think!!

Have only seen it the once and so am going to watch it again and Irresistable!!!

Happy Mx
                        (who is playing hookey from her housework!!)
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                          SPOILERS FOR PP

Spoiler:

Shep says it to Mitchell about Rodney!!!!!!!!!!

I think!!

Have only seen it the once and so am going to watch it again and Irresistable!!!

Happy Mx
                          (who is playing hookey from her housework!!)
                          you're correct Mx.

Watched both eps twice last night and family is ditching me so guess what I get to wathc again!!!

The black leather jacket. Actually worn in the episode. Sigh.
                          Can someone tell me WHY Shep is now wearing combat boots and not his Merrill Hikers? I don't like the costume change!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm watching!
                            Spoiler:
                            *squeeeee* Sheppy sneezing and all snuffly!
                            sigpic

Comment

*squeeeeeeeeeeee!*

Spoiler:
                              Total shout out to teh hair!!

OMG - I gotta stop pausing the vid to come and squee in here!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                *squeeeeeeeeeeee!*

Spoiler:
                                Total shout out to teh hair!!

OMG - I gotta stop pausing the vid to come and squee in here!

I know that was totally brilliant!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X