Could this be where it all starts?

spoilers for CG...

Spoiler:

Besides, I need some whump.
    sigpic

Comment

spoilers for Common Ground & Phantoms
      Spoiler:
      surely we've got to get some serious angst out of this. And there is the opportunity for them to have some kind of follow up, the next ep is McKay & Mrs Miller as a McKay episode it will no doubt have it's comedic moments so surely they could fit in a B plot with a bit more seriousness. But I don't think we'll get it because the next episode is Phantoms which is the one rumoured to have Shep backstory.

I'm holding out hope for much angsty, emotional whumpiness in Phantoms. Plus there's the whole fighting the Wraith thing that's got to have physical whumpage potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Could this be where it all starts?

spoilers for CG...

Spoiler:

Besides, I need some whump.
        I love that piccie! It's like a tormenting little teaser! I wonder if that actually is the opening teaser bit?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          I love that piccie! It's like a tormenting little teaser! I wonder if that actually is the opening teaser bit?

**dreamy sigh**
          It would make a great opening teaser. But face it, I wanna see how he got in that position.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            spoilers for Common Ground & Phantoms
            Spoiler:
            surely we've got to get some serious angst out of this. And there is the opportunity for them to have some kind of follow up, the next ep is McKay & Mrs Miller as a McKay episode it will no doubt have it's comedic moments so surely they could fit in a B plot with a bit more seriousness. But I don't think we'll get it because the next episode is Phantoms which is the one rumoured to have Shep backstory.

I'm holding out hope for much angsty, emotional whumpiness in Phantoms. Plus there's the whole fighting the Wraith thing that's got to have physical whumpage potential.
            I'm really looking forward to Phantoms too. Spoilers for Phantoms
            Spoiler:
            There must be whump potential there. Though the different spoilers are a little confusing, I understand the team is fighting behind enemy lines and can't get back home. Is that right? Also some of the team are under the influence of Wraith technology? Sounds as if there could br whump there. What would make Shep either have flashbacks or talk about his past? Though the other team members suffer the same too, I think I read. So how much of the episode will be about Sheppard's backstory per se is debatable. But, I'll take anything I can get!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              **dreamy sigh**
              It would make a great opening teaser. But face it, I wanna see how he got in that position.
              Well, spoilers for CG
              Spoiler:
              I think in the teaser vid, we saw the team taking fire, and Shep saying leave without us, or something. Presumably he runs into the open and some stage and is snared by the contraption round his legs. I bet he falls down heavily. Ouch! I presume everybody else on the team escapes. I'm getting horrendously over-excited now, and I've got a month to wait!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Phantoms too. Spoilers for Phantoms
                Spoiler:
                There must be whump potential there. Though the different spoilers are a little confusing, I understand the team is fighting behind enemy lines and can't get back home. Is that right? Also some of the team are under the influence of Wraith technology? Sounds as if there could br whump there. What would make Shep either have flashbacks or talk about his past? Though the other team members suffer the same too, I think I read. So how much of the episode will be about Sheppard's backstory per se is debatable. But, I'll take anything I can get!
                spoilers for Phantoms
                Spoiler:
                I've kind of made my own version of this up from the vague spoilers.

From what we know the team are fighting the Wraith and "other people" join the fight, these other people are acting oddly and are "under the influence of Wraith technology". Then the team begin to fall under it's effects too.

We know the Wraith use telepathy to make people see "phantoms", what if they could enter someone's mind enough so that they would start seeing phantoms of people they know or knew. Perhaps Shep starts to hallucinate and almost literally relives what happened if Afghanistan.

I'm probably way off but you've got to admit it would make a great episode.

Comment

Yeah I can see the music starting right after that scene I am sure.

OMG I cant wait for four weeks!!!! HELP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Yeah I can see the music starting right after that scene I am sure.

OMG I cant wait for four weeks!!!! HELP!!!!!

You're gonig to be bouncing off the walls all week, we won't be able to do anything with you.

Comment

spoilers for Phantoms
                      Spoiler:
                      I've kind of made my own version of this up from the vague spoilers.

From what we know the team are fighting the Wraith and "other people" join the fight, these other people are acting oddly and are "under the influence of Wraith technology". Then the team begin to fall under it's effects too.

We know the Wraith use telepathy to make people see "phantoms", what if they could enter someone's mind enough so that they would start seeing phantoms of people they know or knew. Perhaps Shep starts to hallucinate and almost literally relives what happened if Afghanistan.

I'm probably way off but you've got to admit it would make a great episode.
                      It would also make a good fic, no? Both cg and phantoms are very interesting subjects..

Comment

Well, spoilers for CG
                        Spoiler:
                        I think in the teaser vid, we saw the team taking fire, and Shep saying leave without us, or something. Presumably he runs into the open and some stage and is snared by the contraption round his legs. I bet he falls down heavily. Ouch! I presume everybody else on the team escapes. I'm getting horrendously over-excited now, and I've got a month to wait!!!!

The thing I find odd is that he says
                        Spoiler:
                        leave without US I wonder who the us is if he ends up on his own????

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          The thing I find odd is that he says
                          Spoiler:
                          leave without US I wonder who the us is if he ends up on his own????

Could be...
                          Spoiler:
                          ...a random red shirt. There looks to more than just the team there.

Comment

You're gonig to be bouncing off the walls all week, we won't be able to do anything with you.

You know how impatient I am

I may have to have that week off of GW in case I drive you or more likely myself insane (more in my case)

Comment

Could be...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...a random red shirt. There looks to more than just the team there.

I must go and have another look at it

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                I must go and have another look at it
                                Teaser vid?? Where am I missing all these things? Gads!
                                MUST SEE!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X