John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    OMG! I watched that like 100 times! Here I thought I was the only one. Come to think of it,Tom was a pilot too.

We are a sad,sad group.
    *i got my name...well partly from that episode lmao*
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS MX ON 1600 POSTS!
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats to all the milestoners! This thread has got to be the most fun on GW....you all make me laugh so much! Loves y'all!

So on a slightly different topic, how many other threads do you actively participate on? I can think of about three or four. I've looked at several other threads and I found that I have NO opinion one way or the other on any of them.
        I post on the thunk thread mostly, apart from this one, but also on other ones when I can think of something to say!!

Anyway, by this time tomorrow, Irresistable will have finished. Wonder how much they'll play up:

Spoiler:
        Sheppy's cold

in this episode. It better not be lame!!
        I am really looking forward to seeing
        Spoiler:
        the cold. Hope there's lots of coughing and snot....just not a proper cold unless you've got lots of snot!!

I so enjoyed all the chat about whump from olden times! Cartoon whump is great, but there's also puppet whump! Captain Scarlet was mentioned, but I can remember having a crush on Scott in Thunderbirds. He got whumped lots!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TO SGAFAN ON 400 POSTS!

Congrats also to any other milestoners I've forgotten!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Congrats to all the milestoners! This thread has got to be the most fun on GW....you all make me laugh so much! Loves y'all!

I post on the thunk thread mostly, apart from this one, but also on other ones when I can think of something to say!!

I am really looking forward to seeing
            Spoiler:
            the cold. Hope there's lots of coughing and snot....just not a proper cold unless you've got lots of snot!!

I so enjoyed all the chat about whump from olden times! Cartoon whump is great, but there's also puppet whump! Captain Scarlet was mentioned, but I can remember having a crush on Scott in Thunderbirds. He got whumped lots!

You had to mention Scott on Thunderbirds! I was keeping quiet about my crush on him! There was this great eppie where he crashed TB1, and got a cut on his forehead....

Anyway, back to my favourite topic...Sheppy whump.
            I'm hoping for a lot in Irresitible. Fingers crossed! Spoilers for Irresistible,
            Spoiler:
            I mean he has to sniff, or cough or something!

CG...sigh. Thanks Josie, for that lovely vid again. I woke up, came online and squeed like a loon when I looked at that again!
            SLC. Spoilers for CG:
            Spoiler:
            It does look like he has a cut under his eye. I hope it's not a shadow on the vid though. I mean, it would be logical that he would be a bit battered. After all, Shep is bound to keep trying to escape, and he's bound to get knocked around a bit. I just hope I'm not on holiday when it airs. It looks likely that I may be, and I can't say to my family I can't go coz Common Ground is on! If I am away, I won't know about the eppie for ages, as I won't have net access! Sob, sob!
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning everybody *waves*

I've just been browsing the 'Misbegotten - Team' thread.. I don't know what to say! The ignorance of some people is astounding!
              There's actually people who hate the show to no ends (and they even say 'it's so bad') and still take their precious time to berate others who do like it and come up with reasonable points about it.
              I hate the 'you're dumb because you have a different opinion'- attitude.. It's slowly getting too much for me
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                Good morning everybody *waves*

I've just been browsing the 'Misbegotten - Team' thread.. I don't know what to say! The ignorance of some people is astounding!
                There's actually people who hate the show to no ends (and they even say 'it's so bad') and still take their precious time to berate others who do like it and come up with reasonable points about it.
                I hate the 'you're dumb because you have a different opinion'- attitude.. It's slowly getting too much for me
                Don't be too down, Caty. I think sometimes it's best to give those sort of threads a break. Chill out on your favourite threads, re-charge, and then go out and read the negative stuff feeling more positive. I do think you make a very good point about the negativity here though. I often wonder, if some posters really hate the show as much as they say they do, why they watch it or bother posting here? I always thought GW was a place to discuss your love and appreciation of the show, as well as to offer constructive criticism, not to slag it off all the time. It's really strange, IMO. If a show has more things I dislike than like, I stop watching it as it doesn't entertain me anymore. Isn't that the whole point of watching t.v.? To be entertained. I'm puzzled and confused! So...the only answer is to whump Shep, IMO!

Hope that makes you feel better?
                Last edited by Linzi; 28 July 2006, 01:38 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes except for one slight problem. Does anyone have a Shep pix with him sprawled out from whump without his tac vest? That boy always has it on!

Come on SGA..just a few more to go!!
                  How about this one:
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh that's a lovely one, Ali. Sigh...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      Don't be too down, Caty. I think sometimes it's best to give those sort of threads a break. Chill out on your favourite threads, re-charge, and then go out and read the negative stuff feeling more positive. I do think you make a very good point about the negativity here though. I often wonder, if some posters really hate the show as much as they say they do, why they watch it or bother posting here? I always though GW was a place to discuss your love and appreciation of the show, as well as to offer constructive criticism, not to slag it off all the time. It's really strange, IMO. If a show has more things I dislike than like, I stop watching it as it doesn't entertain me anymore. Isn't that the whole point of watching t.v.? To be entertained. I'm puzzled and confused! So...the only answer is to whump Shep, IMO!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/Linzi5/38X68.jpg
                      http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/Linzi5/condw35.jpg
                      http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/Linzi5/Def9.jpg

Hope that makes you feel better?
                      Yeah, a little... Whumping Shep is always my escape from reality

I still feel kind of sad, though... Especially because I'm not very good at expressing my own opinion. I can never find the right words..
                      You guys are doing a perfect job talking for all of us, but so many people just don't listen..

Anyway, back to reality escaping

*Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                        Thanks!!

question? When do I get a Shep clone? *G*
                        What? You should already have one! I don't believe this... here we go again! These clones are more trouble than they're worth!

*goes off to search*

Alipeeps: *sigh* SGAFanSC - what are you doing here?

SGAFanSC: Errr, I was sleeping...
                        Alipeeps: Don't you have somewhere you're supposed to be?

SGAFanSC: Well, yeah.. but you see, it's like this... I was on my way over there and suddenly...
                        Alipeeps: No, I don't wanna hear it! I really don't! Get yourself into your uniform this instant... no, I won't turn my back.... done? OKay. *thwack*

SGAFan? I'm just gonna leave this here on your doorstep honey...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          What? You should already have one! I don't believe this... here we go again! These clones are more trouble than they're worth!

*goes off to search*

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f260/Alipeeps/SGA/Whump/epiphany2.jpg[IMG]

Alipeeps: *sigh* SGAFanSC - what are you doing here?
                          [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f260/Alipeeps/SGA/Whump/epiphany37.jpg[/MG]
                          SGAFanSC: Errr, I was sleeping...
                          Alipeeps: Don't you have somewhere you're supposed to be?

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f260/Alipeeps/SGA/Whump/ep02.jpg[IMG]
                          SGAFanSC: Well, yeah.. but you see, it's like this... I was on my way over there and suddenly...
                          Alipeeps: No, I don't wanna hear it! I really don't! Get yourself into your uniform this instant... no, I won't turn my back.... done? OKay. *thwack*

SGAFan? I'm just gonna leave this here on your doorstep honey...
                          [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f260/Alipeeps/SGA/Whump/thehive289.jpg[IMG]
                          Good evening fellow whumers!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.. I love your clone deliveries Ali

If I recall correctly, mine was delivered unconcious by two beefy Aurora security guards. The poor baby.

Also, I'm not surprised this thread is always so busy with all these clones to be whumped.
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                            Good evening fellow whumers!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.. I love your clone deliveries Ali

If I recall correctly, mine was delivered unconcious by two beefy Aurora security guards. The poor baby.

Also, I'm not surprised this thread is always so busy with all these clones to be whumped.
                            They are just so troublesome it's really best to deliver them unconscious if at all possible..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              You had to mention Scott on Thunderbirds! I was keeping quiet about my crush on him! There was this great eppie where he crashed TB1, and got a cut on his forehead....

Anyway, back to my favourite topic...Sheppy whump.
                              I'm hoping for a lot in Irresitible. Fingers crossed! Spoilers for Irresistible,
                              Spoiler:
                              I mean he has to sniff, or cough or something!

CG...sigh. Thanks Josie, for that lovely vid again. I woke up, came online and squeed like a loon when I looked at that again!
                              SLC. Spoilers for CG:
                              Spoiler:
                              It does look like he has a cut under his eye. I hope it's not a shadow on the vid though. I mean, it would be logical that he would be a bit battered. After all, Shep is bound to keep trying to escape, and he's bound to get knocked around a bit. I just hope I'm not on holiday when it airs. It looks likely that I may be, and I can't say to my family I can't go coz Common Ground is on! If I am away, I won't know about the eppie for ages, as I won't have net access! Sob, sob!

For some reason I have never really watched Thunderbirds.

Anyway CG
                              Spoiler:
                              I am wondering how long Shep will be held captive. I wonder if it will be days, weeks or longer. I hope it is a reasonable amount of time so that we really get to see not only Shep's angst but the rest of the team really missing him and a really good reunion. I dont know how slowly the Wraith could be feeding on him...I assume that are at least talking a number of days

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X