No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all! Popping in to see how things are going.

Ali- your list was GREAT!! Ah...the memories of good ole whump! *sighs contently*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

Ali- your list was GREAT!! Ah...the memories of good ole whump! *sighs contently*
      Hey GG - great to see you! Hope all is well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
        Isn't that what we're always thinking of?
        Sheppy's blood? Oh yes. We're all vampires here...

QUOTE]
        Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
        Skylore Thanks for the article - I'd heard before that MGM was worth a fraction of what it used to be (of course that's true for more than a few companies these days). Nice little observation from 'Travelers' - I remember seeing a sketch of the prop on JM's blog (I think they were original going to draw blood from Sheppy's neck).
        I would have loved that scene more. Imagine the closeup shot... the strain on his neck muscles.
        sigpic

Comment

Was digging around for JF news and found this regarding his suit against his former agency. I always wondered what ever happened. Looks like JF won.

Spoiler:
          UTA, 'Stargate' actor settle suit
          December 04, 2008 Atlantis actor Joe Flanigan to recoup $99,225 in unpaid commissions, the agency said Wednesday. The agency sued Flanigan, claiming he paid UTA for Seasons 1-3 of "Stargate" but failed to pay for Season 4. UTA had repped Flanigan since 1998 in a deal that gave the agency 10% commissions on projects, including his deal on the Sci Fi Channel series.

There's probably more to the article but it's available to subscribers only.here
          sigpic

Comment

I missed GG earlier!

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

We're sending some nasty storms your way, IHS. Batten down the hatches.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Skylore View Post
                Was digging around for JF news and found this regarding his suit against his former agency. I always wondered what ever happened. Looks like JF won.

Spoiler:
                December 04, 2008 Atlantis actor Joe Flanigan to recoup $99,225 in unpaid commissions, the agency said Wednesday. The agency sued Flanigan, claiming he paid UTA for Seasons 1-3 of "Stargate" but failed to pay for Season 4. UTA had repped Flanigan since 1998 in a deal that gave the agency 10% commissions on projects, including his deal on the Sci Fi Channel series.

There's probably more to the article but it's available to subscribers only.here
                Thanks for this - I always wondered what happened (it also gives some insight into JF's salary).
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylore View Post

Spoiler:

I'm sorry, but how much in commission???

Notice how I show up after a few days of absence at the mention of large sums of money.

Better throw in a picture to apologise for my absence.

Spoiler:

Ok, so this last one isn't so whumpy, but it is from the same whumpy ep and totally *guh!*
                  sigpic
                  My Fan Fiction Page
                  My LJ Fics

Comment

Originally posted by shepsgirl72 View Post

Notice how I show up after a few days of absence at the mention of large sums of money.

Spoiler:

Ok, so this last one isn't so whumpy, but it is from the same whumpy ep and totally *guh!*
                    I love that second one - hadn't seen it before!
                    Last edited by Vecturist; 11 June 2009, 01:56 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

GG! Haven't seen ya in ages, GF! Good to catch up with you! *HUGS*
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

That second pic makes me wanna blow raspberries on Shep's tummy. }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw, missed you again! I hope you are lurking occasionally and that all is well. You are missed!

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            We're sending some nasty storms your way, IHS. Batten down the hatches.
                            Yikes, I hope it wasn't too bad.

Originally posted by shepsgirl72 View Post

Spoiler:
                            http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...girl72/DG1.jpg

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...irl72/DG13.jpg

Lovely! Is the second one BTS? I don't remember that happening. I may need to go watch it again!

Comment

Heavens, it is quiet in here these days!
                              Last edited by Lorr; 11 June 2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

yeah, I'm here, kinda. just feelin pretty blah. not much to say
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X