John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Yep. I know what you mean. When I watched Bambi with my eldest daughter when she was tiny, I even cried! And I was in my twenties! What a wimp!
    I swear you go through a hormonal shift after you have kids. I never used to cry at movies and stuff, and since I had Pauline, I cry at the drop of a hat. Bambi, whatever, you name it. I used to laugh at that stuff. Brokeback Mountain required a whole box of tissues. Sigh.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
      I swear you go through a hormonal shift after you have kids. I never used to cry at movies and stuff, and since I had Pauline, I cry at the drop of a hat. Bambi, whatever, you name it. I used to laugh at that stuff. Brokeback Mountain required a whole box of tissues. Sigh.
      I think you also lose a few brain cells too!
      sigpic

Comment

I think you also lose a few brain cells too!
        *Lauriel nods vacantly.. there may be drool involved* Err.. Shep yummy.. good.
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I think I should avoid having kids then 'cos I'm an emotional wreck as it is.

Afternoon everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            I think I should avoid having kids then 'cos I'm an emotional wreck as it is.

Afternoon everyone!
            Afternoon chica! Did you get my email?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Afternoon chica! Did you get my email?
              Yeah I did thank you. I'm going to sort it out in a little while but I've got a blistering headache at the moment so I'm going to let my head clear a little first.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                Yeah I did thank you. I'm going to sort it out in a little while but I've got a blistering headache at the moment so I'm going to let my head clear a little first.
                Aww! Feel better soon. Think about whumped Sheppy is his infirmary gown, that'll cheer you up.
                Ali. Notice I refrained from going on about nekkid Sheppy under the crisp, white infirmary sheet, all vulnerable and whumped, damp hair stuck to his sweat beaded forehead....ok, shutting up!
                sigpic

Comment

Aww! Feel better soon. Think about whumped Sheppy is his infirmary gown, that'll cheer you up.
                  Ali. Notice I refrained from going on about nekkid Sheppy under the crisp, white infirmary sheet, all vulnerable and whumped, damp hair stuck to his sweat beaded forehead....ok, shutting up!
                  Stop putting images like that in my head... I'm at work dammit!!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's gone all quiet again... how come every time I get chance to get on here everybody else clears off?
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

(wish it were afternoon here)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                        Good morning!

(wish it were afternoon here)
                        I wish it was the weekend!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's gone all quiet again... how come every time I get chance to get on here everybody else clears off?
                          I had to pop out to pick up one of the oiks, but I'm back now. It's still not here, but the air conditioning in the car is great!
                          sigpic

Comment

I wish it was the weekend!
                            I wish it was Monday!
                            sigpic

Comment

*grin*

Well I wish it was Friday at 9 pm *but* I'd settle for just later today.

Like after Brad's $150 orthodontist appt. *rolls eyes*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                *grin*

Well I wish it was Friday at 9 pm *but* I'd settle for just later today.

Like after Brad's $150 orthodontist appt. *rolls eyes*
                                Ouch! Really, that's a ridiculous amount of money. They don't even do that much, do they?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X