Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the rest!!

Comment

Argghh! My connection has suddenly slowed down to tortoise like speeds. I'm going to log off for a while I'll pop back later guys.

Comment

Originally posted by caty
        Hey, guys! Haven't been here all day, missed ya

I have been a whump addict since I know what a TV is. My very first favorite show was the cartoon of X-Men and since i was only about 10 years old, I liked Storm (a woman instead of a guy back then).. I always wanted to see her get hurt and I didn't have a clue why. I actually remember thinking if I had some kind of abnormality or something

Nowadays, I only like Shep whumping, on the show as well as in fics... I don't know why, the others whumped just don't do it for me... Boy, are we weird??!!!!??

Couldn't the fact that New Atlantis is down mean that they are curently adding something???

Yeah actually when I was a child I used to enjoy some cartoon whump myself

I did think the same about New Atlantis at first but now it has been down so long I am starting to think that there is just something wrong.

Comment

Hmm, delurking for a mo... I must say my fave whumpy pictures are from Epiphany. I see a difference in the way he acts the pain here. More REAL than anywhere else, IMO.

Thanks SLC!

Originally posted by SLC
          *is very sorry* here are the first 5 !!!

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Evening all! Did I miss anything?
            sigpic

Comment

Nice pics SLC, i liked the ones with the blue flames.

Well, I'm really new to all this, I never thought I would actually like to see a person suffering....The only hint i had that something was wrong was the fact that i liked my son crying as a baby...he was very cute

Comment

very nice whumpy pics
                sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I should think so too. Now let that be a lesson to you, young lady.

Nice pics btw!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    SLC got detention!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

Well I am in trouble because I left the thread to watch TLG

I have been told it is not allowed!

Anyway I enjoyed it very much and then I watched 38 Minutes and to be honest it is still hard to decide between the red and the white

I may have to watch again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Yeah actually when I was a child I used to enjoy some cartoon whump myself

I did think the same about New Atlantis at first but now it has been down so long I am starting to think that there is just something wrong.
                        I still like cartoon whump - I got into the X-Men movie first but from there got into the comics and I have looooooads and I love the Wolverine whump (and my my they whump him so much more in the comics than in the films!

I have one issue in particular of Ultimate X-Men that is just deliciously Wolvie whumpy and with wonderful artwork too..
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey andi b! Nice to see you delurking!! *waves*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Ali *waves back*

I really like this thread, I'm just too lazy to post more... Maybe after the next episode, LOL!

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            Hey andi b! Nice to see you delurking!! *waves*

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by andi_b
                              Hi Ali *waves back*

I really like this thread, I'm just too lazy to post more... Maybe after the next episode, LOL!

Sometimes lurking is cool if you are allowed too!!!! *waves at Ali*

Comment

Cartoon Whump??? WT???? **runs away laughing hysterically as images of Spongebob getting the crap beaten outta him come to mind**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X