• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Some, er, um, sorta fanfic...

MOON OF THE WEREWOLF
    http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/303615.html

Gen, more like crackfic. For amusement purposes only
    You are one crazy whumper. BUT looking at what went on in this thread today...you fit right in!!!

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
    Maybe you should send these ideas to SciFi?
    Don't give them any more ideas!!

What was going on around here today? What was in the air? Whumper nuttiness!!!! Haven't seen that for a long time. It was great to read through.

Ali-so glad you and bubbin are home safe and sound. I can't imagine how you were feeling!
    sigpic

Comment

The scary thing is, I could take some of the research projects in my department, exaggerate/embellish them a little, and have some good B-movie horror scripts!
      LOL! I'd believe it.

Comment

Watched Die Hard. Having that lined up to rewatch was what prompted me to ask what movie you'd like to be remade with our boy in it. Die Hard is sooo whumpy! Drippy blood galore. Yummm! Anyway, my 10-year old daughter, aka Sprog 5, came in during the last 10 mins or so and said, 'Oh, poor thing! Makes me want to love him better.' Is Sprog 5 a whumper, I ask myself? Or is she just *cough* sweet and nice and kind? She did state that Bruce Willis is kinda cute, btw... Any thoughts?
        Last edited by Strey; 01 February 2009, 05:12 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Eeeeehhhh!! Inspiration!!

America's/Britain's Next Top Whumper!!

Oh I'd so take on all you beatches and win!!
          Bring it!
          sigpic

Comment

Good evening whumpers!!!

Wow...this is a quite thread.......

T'pring, I'm far, far from a expert of fics... I've no written anyone...but I've read a lot....and I think if it works for your fic and you know it...then is OK, besides, there is whump on it, what could be wrong then..

go for it....and later you should share...

MOON OF THE WEREWOLF

Thanks...I'll jump there definitly.

The scary thing is, I could take some of the research projects in my department, exaggerate/embellish them a little, and have some good B-movie horror scripts!
            That is....really scary...I mean for RL!!!

Hey Strey,
            I say there is a good chance little Strey has your whump gene!!!
            As for the movie remade....I'd like Blade Runner!!!!, more and better special FX, and JF in a solitary cruzade in the future society...yes.

I'm gonna sleep early, I'll just hang around for a few more minutes, then I'm out of here.....I'm exhausted!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              LOL! I'd believe it.
              Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
              Good evening whumpers!!!

Wow...this is a quite thread.......

T'pring, I'm far, far from a expert of fics... I've no written anyone...but I've read a lot....and I think if it works for your fic and you know it...then is OK, besides, there is whump on it, what could be wrong then..

go for it....and later you should share...

Thanks...I'll jump there definitly.

That is....really scary...I mean for RL!!!

Hey Strey,
              I say there is a good chance little Strey has your whump gene!!!
              As for the movie remade....I'd like Blade Runner!!!!, more and better special FX, and JF in a solitary cruzade in the future society...yes.

I'm gonna sleep early, I'll just hang around for a few more minutes, then I'm out of here.....I'm exhausted!
              Trust me, there are are a couple projects even I'm scared of (or at least squirming when they talk about them).

Love the idea of JF in 'Bladerunner' - it's one of my favorite movies.
              sigpic

Comment

Trust me, there are are a couple projects even I'm scared of (or at least squirming when they talk about them).
                Oh yeah?

anyways....have to go to sleep now, I have to get up early.....damn in sunday!!!!

good night Vec, and everybody else.

Comment

OH no!!!! wait!!! what if I stay a little longer...and I post this....then I have 400 posts. LOL!!! Yes!!!

Well, let's celebrate

geez! have to go to sleep!!!
                  Last edited by Steve Austin; 31 January 2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Congrats on 400, SA!

Goodnight!

Comment

Glad everyone enjoyed our little nuthouse yesterday It's funny how long that stayed in my head after I left.. I kept thinking of new ones

Glad you're home Ali!!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                      will only get worse by next month
                      I do hope you still like me after that
                      http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7218/0215qk2.jpg

See that , San? Told you you´re gonna be busted in a second!!
                      I think he's the only one who I don't mind busting me

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      What? You too? God dammit..... why doesn't anybody tell me these things??? Next you'll be telling me I'm going!!!!
                      That would be scary indeed
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        OMG! In histerics reading through the thread today

The Defiant One tag, its for a JT ficathon but the ship is only there if you want it to be
                        *bookmarked* My ship too. (well, one of two )
                        and that´s (one of) my fav ep(s). You can´t go wrong with that!!

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                        I've been getting turned into stone by basilisks. writing. Yes, writing. Definitely not playing Baldur's Gate for an hour in between each scene - no, absolutely not.

And now off to have dinner...
                        Nooo, no distractions!!!! We want that fic!!!

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                        Nooo! No food, no rest, no fun, no games. No going to the loo. No nothing! Not until that Slave!Shep fic is finished, missy!

Er, finish that fic, or - Shep gets it!

Oops. Wrong approach...
                        yep. what she said! By the way, Remember was updated
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3996211/24/

Spoiler:
                        and now there´s a new cliffy!! *rips out hair*

Originally posted by t'pring View Post
                        Hi friends! Ok, forgive me for dropping in and using the vast intellect and wisdom on this thread so blatantly for my own nefarious purposes, but I have a question:

I am working on a whumpy fanfic (what other kind is there?) and am wondering if a love scene for Shep will automatically be ridiculed as MarySue? I've never written a love interest for Shep at all because of that, but it works in this fic.

In fact, the scene is a direct result of reading this thread after Remnants when there was a lot of talk about Shep never getting the girl. So the bunnies started plotting for a story where he does! Of course, in my twisted mind, the girl isn't particularly good for his health, heh heh, so that may negate the original intent. Oh well. I'd rather see Shep whumped than happily dating. How cruel is that!
                        Sounds awesome. I don´t mind a love interest for our Shep (long time coming ) and when she´s a whumper, even better!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        Hey SA, good to be back. *resolves to stay this time too*

Glad you liked!

this is what happens when you drop off the radar... no communications!!! lol:

Drip-drip-drippy blood? *pants*

*wracks brain* I'm thinking ...um...something with Vic Reeves? Am I close?

What? You too? God dammit..... why doesn't anybody tell me these things??? Next you'll be telling me I'm going!!!!
                        whaat? *iz getting scared*

Yay!! Someone sane... or is that just an act like the one San and SAF do?

MOON OF THE WEREWOLF

You´re nuts!

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                        Watched Die Hard. Having that lined up to rewatch was what prompted me to ask what movie you'd like to be remade with our boy in it. Die Hard is sooo whumpy! Drippy blood galore. Yummm!Anyway, my 10-year old daughter, aka Sprog 5, came in during the last 10 mins or so and said, 'Oh, poor thing! Makes me want to love him better.' Is Sprog 5 a whumper, I ask myself? Or is she just *cough* sweet and nice and kind? She did state that Bruce Willis is kinda cute, btw... Any thoughts?
                        Yep. def. a whumper!

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
                        OH no!!!! wait!!! what if I stay a little longer...and I post this....then I have 400 posts. LOL!!! Yes!!!

Well, let's celebrate

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/p...as/theark7.jpg

geez! have to go to sleep!!!
                        Congrats on 400, SA!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                        Glad everyone enjoyed our little nuthouse yesterday It's funny how long that stayed in my head after I left.. I kept thinking of new ones lol:

Glad you're home Ali!!

I do hope you still like me after that
                        I hope so vice versa

lol: I think he's the only one who I don't mind busting me :-D :-P
                        Figures! But only cause you can whump him then, right?!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

I hope so vice versa
                          If we run out of conversation material, we can always fall back on whumping a certain colonel
                          Figures! But only cause you can whump him then, right?!
                          But of course Not too loud though, he might pretend he's still searching
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

MOON OF THE WEREWOLF

Brilliant

Congrats on 400, SA!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              If we run out of conversation material, we can always fall back on whumping a certain colonel

Like you guys have anything else in mind(!)

But of course Not too loud though, he might pretend he's still searching

yeah.. he´s getting suspicious!

btw, is that a comic???

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6826/john142ry4.jpg

Like you guys have anything else in mind(!)
                                Hehe, he knows us so well Especially since we're actually on our way to meet said Colonel well, in a sense

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2568/mil48wx9.jpg

yeah.. he´s getting suspicious!

btw, is that a comic???
                                We gotta be careful

And yeah, that's a comic
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X