No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the details Ali - can't wait for the full report!!
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you are having a great time. I hope you post a pic of you in your costume. Chris sounds hysterical!!! All the guests sound great though.

Rest up for tomorrow's fun!

Thanks for the notes!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        [*]BamBam mentioned that Joe is very athletic and e.g. plays in cast & crew soccer games and softball games etc.
        JF plays footbal *dies*

Sounds like you're having a fab time Ali!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Quick random update from P4:
          • Tonight I danced to Rick Astley alongside Todd the Wraith (Chris Heyerdahl)!
          • "The Kindred" Teyla costume was a success - during the contest Paul McGillion interviewed me and asked me what preparation I did to dress up in that role and I replied, "I got pregnant!"
          • Chris Heyerdahl claimed Joe F is "a good kisser"!
          • Chris Heyerdahl was asked if humans all taste different and what Sheppard tastes like and replied that Sheppard, "Tastes better every time!"
          • BamBam claims Joe whines about getting hurt during stunts and they tell him to shut up or Jason takes the p*ss and mimics him complaining and Joe shuts up!
          • I won an item in the auction - Paul's sides from The Outsiders, signed by the guests attending the con.
          • BamBam mentioned that Joe is very athletic and e.g. plays in cast & crew soccer games and softball games etc.
          • BamBam also mentioned that when they filmed Sheppard being thrown backwards from the crystal at the beginning of Doppelganger, it was him pulling really hard on a wire to yank Joe backwards into mats and that Rob Cooper was in on the joke and saying, "Oh, we need to do another take..." even though the previous take was fine!

And now we're knackered and ready for bed! Hope the whumpers are doing well.
          Yummm! Great update - especially the JF stuff. Say hi to all from moi!
          Sounds like there was Joe whump going down. Naughty colleagues! Shep whump only!
          Last edited by Strey; 24 January 2009, 06:11 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Ali - thanks for the update! Sounds like you guys are having a great time. Can't wait to see a pic of you in the Teyla costume.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              JF plays footbal *dies*

Sounds like you're having a fab time Ali!!

Iz ded right along side of you!

Thanks for the Cliff Notes, Ali! Can't wait to here more!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                Thanks! Danged ff.net just was NOT cooperating

awww.. dogeared but loved. To me, that's a high compliment. thanks

I've long maintained that the Wraith enjoy feeding more on the defiant than the weak or cowed. I think its a power thing, but I think it makes a difference.

Would tend to make them seem a little less than strategical in their thinking, though, if they pass up the chance to perhaps get a quicker answer to their question in favor of a good snack. maybe they're self-confident little descendants of bugs who don't believe that anyone will stand against them for long, anyway, so they can afford to indulge themselves?

Other topic, from Travelers - are we still spoilering that episode? JIC,
                Spoiler:
                It did seem to me that Sheppard did not have the same reaction to the restoration of life that Larrin had. She looked/ sounded like she was ready to go again. He certainly didn't seem to be all "wow, what a rush" when Todd restored him. Think his experience was somewhat different because of circumstances, because of genetics, or because of Todd? Or was he just concealing his "wow, what a rush" reaction?

Comment

Originally posted by Susnn View Post
                  Would tend to make them seem a little less than strategical in their thinking, though, if they pass up the chance to perhaps get a quicker answer to their question in favor of a good snack. maybe they're self-confident little descendants of bugs who don't believe that anyone will stand against them for long, anyway, so they can afford to indulge themselves?

Other topic, from Travelers - are we still spoilering that episode? JIC,
                  Spoiler:
                  It did seem to me that Sheppard did not have the same reaction to the restoration of life that Larrin had. She looked/ sounded like she was ready to go again. He certainly didn't seem to be all "wow, what a rush" when Todd restored him. Think his experience was somewhat different because of circumstances, because of genetics, or because of Todd? Or was he just concealing his "wow, what a rush" reaction?
                  That's an interesting thought. I
                  Spoiler:
                  think it was more of the circumstances and personal POVs. Larrin's getting fed on and restored happened so fast, in a matter of minutes. She didn't have any interaction with the Wraith, and she saw Sheppard telling the Wraith to restore her.

Sheppard's feedings was over the course of hours. He built a kind of working relationship with Todd to escape, and had no idea the Wraith could restore humans. His team was also there, gaping in disbelief when he jumped up, all pretty again. There just wasn't time for him to think about the feeling.

Also, it just wasn't in the script!

If anyone has seen my muse, please send its delinquent butt home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Good luck with the party! At least it's two for the price of one?
                    Originally posted by Strey View Post
                    Happy Birthday to MiniSalty and SaltyJr!

Thanks!! I survived the party - only family so it was manageable My best friend (and con buddy) came with his partner so I had chances to talk SGA throughout the day And Lorr is right - 2 for the price of 1 - at least I only have to do it once and they don't whine about the other one getting presents when they don't

And SGAFan - I even found time to sneak upstairs to look for Demons - I'm happy to say I found it and get to reward myself tonight by reading Shep whump!
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

• Tonight I danced to Rick Astley alongside Todd the Wraith (Chris Heyerdahl)!
                      • "The Kindred" Teyla costume was a success - during the contest Paul McGillion interviewed me and asked me what preparation I did to dress up in that role and I replied, "I got pregnant!"
                      • Chris Heyerdahl claimed Joe F is "a good kisser"!
                      • Chris Heyerdahl was asked if humans all taste different and what Sheppard tastes like and replied that Sheppard, "Tastes better every time!"
                      • BamBam claims Joe whines about getting hurt during stunts and they tell him to shut up or Jason takes the p*ss and mimics him complaining and Joe shuts up!
                      • I won an item in the auction - Paul's sides from The Outsiders, signed by the guests attending the con.
                      • BamBam mentioned that Joe is very athletic and e.g. plays in cast & crew soccer games and softball games etc.
                      • BamBam also mentioned that when they filmed Sheppard being thrown backwards from the crystal at the beginning of Doppelganger, it was him pulling really hard on a wire to yank Joe backwards into mats and that Rob Cooper was in on the joke and saying, "Oh, we need to do another take..." even though the previous take was fine!

Oooh, thanks for sharing!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                      Ali - thanks for the update! Sounds like you guys are having a great time. Can't wait to see a pic of you in the Teyla costume.
                      Yes, you WILL share the pic won't you???? Please!!!
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

That's an interesting thought. I
                        Spoiler:
                        think it was more of the circumstances and personal POVs. Larrin's getting fed on and restored happened so fast, in a matter of minutes. She didn't have any interaction with the Wraith, and she saw Sheppard telling the Wraith to restore her.

Sheppard's feedings was over the course of hours. He built a kind of working relationship with Todd to escape, and had no idea the Wraith could restore humans. His team was also there, gaping in disbelief when he jumped up, all pretty again. There just wasn't time for him to think about the feeling.

Also, it just wasn't in the script!

If anyone has seen my muse, please send its delinquent butt home.
                        I know - I think mine is out having a good time and it needs to get back here. I put up a story for the sheppard hc secret santa and now I'm also getting feedback about a Shep whump story I started (plus there's the one I keep meaning to re-write because I like my plot, but it got bogged down by an OC).
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree about the Wraith, but I think there is a perception that the more defiant and strong the human is, the more energy they get from them. Does that make sense?

Thank you! He's just so danged adorkable.
                          Completely! I totally agree.

[*]"The Kindred" Teyla costume was a success - during the contest Paul McGillion interviewed me and asked me what preparation I did to dress up in that role and I replied, "I got pregnant!"
                          ROFLMAO!!! What was his reaction?! LOLOL!!

[*]Chris Heyerdahl claimed Joe F is "a good kisser"!
                          HOW DOES HE KNOW?! And *thunk* he looks like it... hehehehe

[*]Chris Heyerdahl was asked if humans all taste different and what Sheppard tastes like and replied that Sheppard, "Tastes better every time!"
                          ROFL!!!

[*]BamBam claims Joe whines about getting hurt during stunts and they tell him to shut up or Jason takes the p*ss and mimics him complaining and Joe shuts up!
                          Funny that he complains... I thought I heard that he LOVES the physical acting. LOL

[*]I won an item in the auction - Paul's sides from The Outsiders, signed by the guests attending the con.
                          Yay! Very cool!

[*]BamBam mentioned that Joe is very athletic and e.g. plays in cast & crew soccer games and softball games etc.
                          Also very cool! He seems the type though.

[*]BamBam also mentioned that when they filmed Sheppard being thrown backwards from the crystal at the beginning of Doppelganger, it was him pulling really hard on a wire to yank Joe backwards into mats and that Rob Cooper was in on the joke and saying, "Oh, we need to do another take..." even though the previous take was fine!
                          ROFL!! That's funny!!

Sleep well! Thanks for the update!
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Wonderful news there!!! thank you!!!!
                            Guh!!! picturing JF playing football....and being pullback in that scene....!!!!! good kisser too!!!! uf...!! I knew it!!!!! guh!!!!!!!! triple *thunk*, *thunk*, *thunk*
                            as soon as you can, it would be great to watch some pics, please?

Comment

For those interested, chapter 5 of Cold Silence is up

Cold Silence Chapter 5
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                                For those interested, chapter 5 of Cold Silence is up

Cold Silence Chapter 5
                                YAY!!!! girl!!!!!!!!!

ehem...thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X