No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And of course the other great thing is that I can now make caps!!!! Yay! But they'll have to wait till tomorrow because I have to go to bed soon. Boo!
    Last edited by pilgrim soul; 19 July 2006, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Do you think this place will pick up any when this ridiculously hot weather breaks? It's going to break isn't it? Please tell me it will. I'm melting.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Do you think this place will pick up any when this ridiculously hot weather breaks? It's going to break isn't it? Please tell me it will. I'm melting.
        God I hope so. On both counts!

I've nearly finished first chapter of my fic. Shuld be posting soon..
        sigpic

Comment

I sure hope it gets busy in here. Its been way too quiet. I had to go find other threads to chat in.
          sigpic

Comment

*tenatively waves*

Hi there been busy and awol lately.

glad the whumping has gone on without me
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

There's not been much whumping without you. I was close to 1000 when I went to bed Sunday night and I've still not got there. Oh well maybe tomorrow.

G'night everyone. Try and stay cool the best you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                There's not been much whumping without you. I was close to 1000 when I went to bed Sunday night and I've still not got there. Oh well maybe tomorrow.

G'night everyone. Try and stay cool the best you can.
                G'night Josie!

My ficcie's up for those still around: Oxygen
                sigpic

Comment

hmmm...not much huh? Let me see if I can contribute to furthing the Whumping cause... (good night Josie, try to sleep well in spite of the heat )

spoiler for size (you know? I just don't have the heart to reduce the sizes... *G*)

Spoiler:

does the scratch on his cheek count as whumping? *G*

emotional whump...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    G'night Josie!

Ooh, nice start!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                      hmmm...not much huh? Let me see if I can contribute to furthing the Whumping cause... (good night Josie, try to sleep well in spite of the heat )

spoiler for size (you know? I just don't have the heart to reduce the sizes... *G*)

Spoiler:

does the scratch on his cheek count as whumping? *G*

emotional whump...

Wow! Thanks for the giant-sized whumpage! D'you know I'd never even noticed those scratches before?! *squees* Newly-discovered whumpage!

And yes, a scratch counts as whumpage when you're as desperate and whump-deprived as us! Heck, we've been getting giddy in this thread over spoilers that
                      Spoiler:
                      Sheppy will have a cold in Irresistible!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the giant-sized whumpage! D'you know I'd never even noticed those scratches before?! *squees* Newly-discovered whumpage!
                        I have another really good one from Rising of the scratches (that miraculously disappear later *G*) must dig that pic up...

YW. Glad you like!

And yes, a scratch counts as whumpage when you're as desperate and whump-deprived as us! Heck, we've been getting giddy in this thread over spoilers that
                        Spoiler:
                        Sheppy will have a cold in Irresistible!!
                        Yes. Saw that. We are desperate for new whump, aren't we?

*considers writing a whump fic...I used to write a lot of whump, but that was 2 fandoms ago. LOL*
                        sigpic

Comment

G'night Josie!

SQUEE! Excellent start Ali. Can't wait to read more of it.

Spoiler:
                          I like the little mention in the warning section about the Shep Whump threaders dying happy of overloaded squee. Too funny!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                            *considers writing a whump fic...I used to write a lot of whump, but that was 2 fandoms ago. LOL*
                            Write write write write write! We can never have too many whump writers!

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                            SQUEE! Excellent start Ali. Can't wait to read more of it.

Spoiler:
                            I like the little mention in the warning section about the Shep Whump threaders dying happy of overloaded squee. Too funny!!
                            I just couldn't resist a little shout out to all my lovely fellow whumpers on here!
                            sigpic

Comment

Write write write write write! We can never have too many whump writers!
                              I'll have to let my muse turn over the thought and come up with an idea.

*sigh* My secret is out: my muse is easy to poke.
                              sigpic

Comment

*pokes SGAFan's muse*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X