great whump pics!

*offers a few more...*

spoiler for size...

Spoiler:

sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      Ditto here too. I never liked it much before and still mostly don't except for Rodney/John and John/Carson, have no idea why I do for SGA but I think you're on to something with the fact that it's probably because those fics center so much on the interactions.
      Agreed. I don't read any other slash other than those pairings, and I'm still puzzled why I like some of it. I agree that it's because of the interaction and chemistry of the characters, and the authors I like are damn good writers - I'd read any Sheppard stuff they wrote, no matter the genre. However, it still has to have whump in it for me to really enjoy it. If there isn't any I just feel something is missing, and sit reading, skimming forward searching for it! I'm a prolific reader and read some ship too, (if it's got whump in it!), though I'm far more selective in that area, as it's so often badly done. John and Rodney just are great characters! I love Carson too, and being a doctor and all, I write for him quite a lot in my whump ficcies, and read ficcies that he appears in a lot too.
      So, any body think we'll get any CG piccies tonight?
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, it is REALLY quiet in here tonight. I just saved Joe from page 2... he hasn't been there in weeks, can't let that happen now, can we?
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
          Wow, it is REALLY quiet in here tonight. I just saved Joe from page 2... he hasn't been there in weeks, can't let that happen now, can we?

Evening Caty!! Are you free now for a summer of Shep whumping and thunking? I know that you have been very busy!!

Comment

Evening!

Still quiet around here? I think maybe everyone's melting in the heat, I know I am.

Comment

Hello everyone!!!

Dear lord! Why did I abandon this place?? It feels like an eternity since the last time I was here. Hmmm... maybe I'm just taking refuge in the enjoyment of whump as my bunnies have deserted me and no even the most basic whump comes out right.

I guess I just need to recharge my batteries... and spend some time among the whumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                Hello everyone!!!

Dear lord! Why did I abandon this place?? It feels like an eternity since the last time I was here. Hmmm... maybe I'm just taking refuge in the enjoyment of whump as my bunnies have deserted me and no even the most basic whump comes out right.

I guess I just need to recharge my batteries... and spend some time among the whumpers.
                Welcome back Beloky!
                I hope you feel inspired by the mad whumpiness seen on this thread. I'm sure those bunnies will be hopping around madly after hanging out here!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Welcome back Beloky!
                  I hope you feel inspired by the mad whumpiness seen on this thread. I'm sure those bunnies will be hopping around madly after hanging out here!

Thanks and I hope so too. The mere fact that I feel I can't do propper whump anymore is driving me insane... I mean more than what I already am.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                    Thanks and I hope so too. The mere fact that I feel I can't do propper whump anymore is driving me insane... I mean more than what I already am.
                    Poor you! I've not had writers block yet, but i'm sure I will! I don't know what can be done to help. It must be really frustrating.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey ho!

Sorry not to have been around much recently but RL has been busy and the heat is unbearable so I have felt very listless and unsettled the last few days! Work has been crazy and I have been very tired so have been off to bed a bit earlier than usual! Must be getting old!!

Thank you for all the fic posted recently! I am still working my way through the second fic challenge but am loving everything I am reading so far (of course!)

Being the multi-whumper that I am, I am very much looking forward to Misbegotten
                      Spoiler:
                      as there will be Carson whump and he is a character I would like to see more of in Seaon 3. After all without our lovely Carson caring for our lads there would be so much less whump fic out there!!

Well am off out now round a friends with the sprogletts so maybe back later!!

Mx

PS - Talking of babies - mine were never little!! My daughter weighed 9lb 3.5 ozs and I thought that was bad enough, but my son was 10lb 14.5 ozs! He was as big as a 3 month old as soon as he was born!! Now I felt very whumped after having him (yes the 'normal' way!) I can tell you!!
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Evening Caty!! Are you free now for a summer of Shep whumping and thunking? I know that you have been very busy!!
                        Yes I am Had my last 2 exams yesterday and I'm already spending a lot more time on here. I'm hoping that nothing will get between me and GW any time soon Thanks for asking...

I want the Season 2 box set... Anybody know when it's going to be released?
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

WEll done on finishing your exams caty now kick back and enjoy your summer.

Mx you are definitely missed when you're not around.

But then no one else seems to be around at the minute, I'm never going to make my thousand at this rate.

Comment

Oh c'mon! There must be someone else out there somewhere. Am I so horrid that no one wants to play with me?

Look I'll post pretties!

Comment

I've been writing this afternoon, eeeep. Not what I should be but I didn't get a flash fic challenge in last time and an idea popped up for this one so I ran with it LOL!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi guys. I talked with Linzi and a bit with IWB and have started a "Why we don't see Shep as Kirk" Thread for us to be able to discuss WHY Shep isn't Kirk with his behavior. Hope you'll all post there. Since our discussion in that other thread was nixed, I hope we can continue it in the new thread.

And yeah, where is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X