No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry about your writing Josie, I'm sure it will turn out awsome in the end!

Comment

Here's some more...

Still working on fixing my small pixs to larger. I don't want to cause anyone eye strain looking at my whump pixs.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
        Don't worry about your writing Josie, I'm sure it will turn out awsome in the end!

Once you've read the next chapter - if you're reading my story I don't expect everyone to - you should be able to guess where I'm going next, I like to tie up loose ends but at the same time I don't like to tie them up with a bow. I'm not into perfect happily ever after endings so I'm walking a fine line. It's tough.

But enough of me, where is everybody?

Comment

Most of my pics are way to large!!!!! I'm constanly putting spoiler tags around them!!! One of these days I'll get smart and resize them.

Comment

Josie, could you give me a link to your where your story is posted? I spend way to much time reading fanfics but it's a good way to pass the time

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
              Once you've read the next chapter - if you're reading my story I don't expect everyone to - you should be able to guess where I'm going next, I like to tie up loose ends but at the same time I don't like to tie them up with a bow. I'm not into perfect happily ever after endings so I'm walking a fine line. It's tough.

But enough of me, where is everybody?
              I'm here!! Does that count?

Josie, not everything in life ends so neat and tidy. It would be nice to see more writers mimic real life and make their stories end not so happily or tidy. If this is the approach of your story run with it girl! Fine line be damned. You certainly are talented enough to pull it off.
              sigpic

Comment

It most certainly does count that you are here that goes for jonasgurl too. And thanks for the compliments.

jonasgurl please don't feel you have to read my fic just because you kind of know me. I don't mind.

Comment

No I want to!!!! I hear good things and what to see what all the hype is about

Comment

No-one's around tonight. Just us few in here.

Am feeling really kinda restless and odd and can't settle to anything. Not writing, not reading, nothing. Think maybe lack of sleep is catching up to me.

Think I might go sit downstairs and watch my season 1 DVDs...
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd be interested in the link as well
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hi Ali

Watch DVD's with care, I find they give me plot bunnies.
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Josie's awesome fic can be found here: Keeping The Faith

If you won't rec it honey, then I will!
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't believe the hype!

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            Josie's awesome fic can be found here: Keeping The Faith

If you won't rec it honey, then I will!
                            Traitor!

You know I hate people being nice because it makes me nervous.

Comment

Thanks Alipeeps for the link and don't worry Josie...I'll only recomened your fic to....oh I don't know......All the people I know!!!!!!!!!!! JK

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                                You know I hate people being nice because it makes me nervous.
                                you shouldn't be nervous because you are writing a very good fic -not just the whumping, all of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X