John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    I'm gonna resist then. The little teeny tiny bit I know is enough to have me squeeeeeing madly already!
    Some chocolate to help you resist.

I'm not going to look for the promo. If it happens to come on SciFi while watching it, then oh well. We rarely watch it though. He does watch Enterprise but I am usually on the internet then.
    sigpic

Comment

I've been watching the promo *cough* afewtimes *cough* and all I can say is omg is it next friday yet!!!?? I don't know much about this season. I'll read a spoiler if it falls in my lap, I'm not a spoilerphobe, but I'm not seeking out stuff either. If something is too much and I see people saying that, I stay away from it. But I did know the premise for seed from reading the episode synopsis on tvguide's listing. Still the promo was far yummier than I'd anticipated! I only mind promos when they blatantly give away the 'big reveal'. Then it's irritating.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        Same here. I didn't know the premise of The Seed until I saw the promo. But I decided I would watched the trailer for the next week to keep up the excitement. Don't watch it if you can hold out. It'll make it that much more exciting next week.
        LOL -- I enjoy looking forward the promos for the next episode as much as the episodes themselves on friday nights. I always get so irritated when my tivo cuts off the previews for my shows.
        sigpic

Comment

I just got back in town and watched S&R...(thanks to hubby for recording it)...All I could do was squee and melt into a puddle on the floor (then jump back up to catch up with the whumpers). Thanks to all for the pics and comments-got to squee all over again. JF was spot on and the writers had the team/pair dynamics perfect...hope the rest of the season follows suit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            As a matter of fact he does have an older brother. Pretty much a confirmed 'ol bachelor who comes up here and plays in the woodshop and on the PCs and does all my yardwork when he is here. He is an accountant by week and a hermit by weekend.

S & R
            Spoiler:
            I didn't like the bit between Woolsey and Carter either but as I was watching, I was thinking "that is such a Woolsey move" He doesn't have any sort of tact to him. He at, at least to me, appeared a bit uncomfortable to give the news, but he also seemed to be rushing in to tell her. Kinda like the kids at school who love to be the bearer of bad news. "we have a test today!" "we aren't going outside today" They love to feel that control of telling people they are in the "know". That is how I perceive Woolsey. He is someone who will tow the company line no matter what.

From what I have read though, it seems in his first ep
            Spoiler:
            they have to make him have some changes.
            He couldn't stay the same and be a successful leader IMO.

S&R
            Spoiler:

I so agree, Woolsey was waiting on her at the bottom of that ramp. Nobody else, just him, the guy who was going to replace her. He knew she'd bring up getting back to Atlantis and there would be his opening to stick it to her. Hmph! I'm still irked.
            Sam deserved so much more than that. She's dedicated her life to the SGC for over 10 years, proven her loyalty again and again. And this is the "thanks" that she gets? Where was Jack? He should have intervened or gave her a heads-up on this...sorry, old S&J shipper here...wrong thread, I know...
            I just don't like how this was handled. Does anyone have the quote from JM or whoever who said that this would be handled fairly or delicately or with dignity or something? Yeah, right!
            Yep, you hit a nerve.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            Some chocolate to help you resist.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ics/cookie.jpg

I'm not going to look for the promo. If it happens to come on SciFi while watching it, then oh well. We rarely watch it though. He does watch Enterprise but I am usually on the internet then.
            Good Lord! *drools* sheesh, with the cookie again...*runs off to kitchen for a snack*
            Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
            LOL -- I enjoy looking forward the promos for the next episode as much as the episodes themselves on friday nights. I always get so irritated when my tivo cuts off the previews for my shows.
            Me too, . I stay away from speculation and written spoilers, but I look at pics and watch the TV previews.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay so I just got to talk about this one...

What follows is a spoiler for the Seed but only what was revealed via the promo, I don't have any other information for this episode but I can't help but speculate on an idea that popped into my head.

Spoiler:
              I wonder if Carson uses John as a guinea pig for a cure? It looks like it's some kind of wraith infection and we know John carries wraith dna (or rna, whatever it is) from when he was infected with the retrovirus...so maybe that scene of sheppard on the bed is when carson is trying out a treatment?

I'm so excited, this episode just looks good period! I love episodes like these. TR was a favorite of mine too.
              sigpic

Comment

Hmm. I'm rather conflicted about what to do over the promos. I've never been spoiler-free before... and, not being in the US, I don't autmomatically get to see the promo after the ep. So.... do I stay completely pure and know nothing about the next ep before I go into it or do I watch (and squee over) the promos and hope Skiffy don't spoil too much of the plot with them?
                sigpic

Comment

Okay so I just got to talk about this one...

What follows is a spoiler for the Seed but only what was revealed via the promo, I don't have any other information for this episode but I can't help but speculate on an idea that popped into my head.

Spoiler:
                  I wonder if Carson uses John as a guinea pig for a cure? It looks like it's some kind of wraith infection and we know John carries wraith dna (or rna, whatever it is) from when he was infected with the retrovirus...so maybe that scene of sheppard on the bed is when carson is trying out a treatment?

I'm so excited, this episode just looks good period! I love episodes like these. TR was a favorite of mine too.

Oooh, that would be cool!

However, I did some screencaps, so for anybody who doesn't mind seeing caps and a totally irrerevant viewpoint of the episode, check out

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/218184.html

Comment

Hmm. I'm rather conflicted about what to do over the promos. I've never been spoiler-free before... and, not being in the US, I don't autmomatically get to see the promo after the ep. So.... do I stay completely pure and know nothing about the next ep before I go into it or do I watch (and squee over) the promos and hope Skiffy don't spoil too much of the plot with them?

I can't help you there other than say I didn't see anything in this promo that would or did spoil the episode for me. I love promos though. I do love the anticipation. If it storms or the power goes out on Friday night I just might pull my hair out LOL!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay so I looked at Prion's caps so now I know the premise. So I might as well watch the promo now and be able to join in the squeeeing over
                      Spoiler:
                      convulsing Shep!

Anyone know where I can see it? Has Skiffy got it up on their website yet?
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think skiffy has it up yet but prion has it on her lj, I've been, ummm, just you know, maybe hanging out there...*twirls toes innocently*
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think skiffy has it up yet but prion has it on her lj, I've been, ummm, just you know, maybe hanging out there...*twirls toes innocently*
                          Gah. That one little scene... (oh you KNOW the one I mean! ) goes by FAAAAR too quickly! I may have had to replay that bit one or two times.... or more...
                          sigpic

Comment

Ahhaaa, ahhhaaa, see! It's just...omg delicious! I'd kiss the person who put the promo together if I could just for that.
                            sigpic

Comment

OKay, so HOW long do I have to wait to see this episode?
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay so I looked at Prion's caps so now I know the premise. So I might as well watch the promo now and be able to join in the squeeeing over
                                Spoiler:
                                convulsing Shep!

Anyone know where I can see it? Has Skiffy got it up on their website yet?
                                Up at
                                http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/217847.html

Comment

Working...
                                X