John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn about the magazine!

Anyway, here's Chapter 10, the conclusion, of Merlin's and my ficcie.

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if there'll be any piccies tonight? I can't believe we haven't had any for over a month!
      On a positive note, I finished my challenge fic just now. It's been sent off to be beta'd! Hooray. Now on to Chapter 18 of Worst...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Inspired by the fun links posted in the JFT by Elinor this morning, and in honour of the rapdily approaching 14th of July... I've been playing with my LJ...

Cor..that was fab Ali! Thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Cor..that was fab Ali! Thanks for that!

I missed that! Wow! Is all I can say, as well as I agree with everything Ali says! Sigh....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Right I am just about to wave my daughter off in a limo for her prom but am scanning pics and reading through the articles to see if I can get any little crumbs for you!!

Nothing promising so far but give me about half an hour or so to scan and upload what I have!

Mx
            Ah! I bet she looks wonderful! My eldest had her leavers ball last weekend, and it was beautiful!
            sigpic

Comment

Right, off they went in the limo!! Gosh it is nicer than some people's houses in one of those!!

When I saw this title I thought you lot would faint but it is just a load of waffle from the writer about how he pitched it - not about the content of the ep itself!

Spoiler:

I am still scanning the articles for choice snippets! All other pics are as already released!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Damn about the magazine!

Anyway, here's Chapter 10, the conclusion, of Merlin's and my ficcie.

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/
                Awwwwwww that was just so fantastic. I am just sitting here now with a big whumpy grin on my face!!!!!

Comment

Right, off they went in the limo!! Gosh it is nicer than some people's houses in one of those!!

When I saw this title I thought you lot would faint but it is just a load of waffle from the writer about how he pitched it - not about the content of the ep itself!

Spoiler:

I am still scanning the articles for choice snippets! All other pics are as already released!

Mx

Rats that is a lot of waffle

Maybe we will get CG pics tonight though!!!!

Comment

Firstly here is a pic of a drawing of what one of the
                    Spoiler:
                    zombies on the 200th ep might look like. As you can see nothing like that 'old Shep' pic!

Right Paul McGillion talks about Sheppard
                    Spoiler:
                    'kidnapping' him in Irresistable to break Lucius's hold over Beckett (literally just that - no more details)

Now I know you really want Shep stuff but he mentions Rodney has a 'delicate medical issue' in Sateda that adds some humour between the action (?). Then he talks about The Return and that when they are on earth and Weir is not returning phone calls Carson suggests Weir, Rodney, Shep and him go out for a meal and so that will be a nice scene.

Then Rachel talks about Sateda...

Spoiler:
                    "There's a scene in this story between Sheppard and Teyla that I feel is just beautiful," says the actress. "It's kind of an emotional one for Joe Flanagan where our characters are on their way to help Ronon out of a situation, and Sheppard starts talking with Teyla about how he really cares about the team and they discuss the lengths the two of them would go for their team mates. It's such a well-written scene and there were some beats written into it that were also playful, which made it feel that much more natural."
                    Am still looking for more stuff!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Oooh thanks Mx for all the bits and pieces you're telling us!

I'm liking the sound of that scene between
                      Spoiler:
                      Shep and Teyla in Sateda

Comment

Spoiler:
                        zombies on the 200th ep might look like. As you can see nothing like that 'old Shep' pic!

Spoiler:
                        'kidnapping' him in Irresistable to break Lucius's hold over Beckett (literally just that - no more details)

Now I know you really want Shep stuff but he mentions Rodney has a 'delicate medical issue' in Sateda that adds some humour between the action (?). Then he talks about The Return and that when they are on earth and Weir is not returning phone calls Carson suggests Weir, Rodney, Shep and him go out for a meal and so that will be a nice scene.

Spoiler:
                        "There's a scene in this story between Sheppard and Teyla that I feel is just beautiful," says the actress. "It's kind of an emotional one for Joe Flanagan where our characters are on their way to help Ronon out of a situation, and Sheppard starts talking with Teyla about how he really cares about the team and they discuss the lengths the two of them would go for their team mates. It's such a well-written scene and there were some beats written into it that were also playful, which made it feel that much more natural."

Mx

Well.....
                        Spoiler:
                        that Zombie looks very much like a Zombie....whereas that pic of Shep does look like a very very old addict (which happens to be wearing Sheps jacket) I guess there is no getting out of the fact that it is indeed Shep!!!

I like the idea of meeting up for dinner back on earth. That will be a nice scene.

Squee at the emotional scene in Sateda.

Comment

I am still speed reading through pages of waffle to try and find little treasures for you all!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mx
                            That scene you mention in Sateda sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see that! I like
                            Spoiler:
                            caring
                            Shep.

Your first spoiler in the last post wouldn't work for me! Damn it!
                            sigpic

Comment

It just worked. Ignore my last post! And, yes, it was a load of old waffle! Damn, again!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm baaacccckkkk!

Now how far behind am I on my post target?

Comment

Working...
                                X