John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    I'm battling the urge...it's not easy, but somehow I'm keeping ms word CLOSED!

doesnt sound like you are going to last for long!!! I hope not anyway!!!...being purely selfish of course!!!!

Comment

sorry to repeat, but i just love these..

Okay, first up...some emotional whump

Comment

anaM, I don't mind the repeats LOL! He's soooooo well, photogenic.
        sigpic

Comment

Mx has just phoned me from WH Smith - she has found the TV Zone mag. There doesnt seem to be much there and certainly no new pics!!!

The episode guide ends at The Real World!!!!!! Anyway she will be home later and be online and let us know if there is anything worth squeeeeing about - to be honest there wont be much it seems.

Comment

Insult my hair, my intelligence, but never the Aqua Velva
            LMAO IWTB!
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Mx has just phoned me from WH Smith - she has found the TV Zone mag. There doesnt seem to be much there and certainly no new pics!!!

The episode guide ends at The Real World!!!!!! Anyway she will be home later and be online and let us know if there is anything worth squeeeeing about - to be honest there wont be much it seems.
              I'm just amazed that she is out in the real world and she managed to post by proxy.
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Not whumping really, but certainly ill at ease...

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                  I'm just amazed that she is out in the real world and she managed to post by proxy.

It is amazing!!! Also I think the people in WH Smiths were giving her a very strange look on the phone to me giving me a quick review of a mag she hadnt even bought at that time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                    Not whumping really, but certainly ill at ease...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...p/PDVD_046.jpg

Oh that is a pic that Mx will love!!!!!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS LAURIEL ON 300 POSTS!!!

[/
                      CONGRATULATIONS SLC ON 2600 POSTS!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh darn it! You know, all these mags have interviews that took place too early in the filming to be much use. *whine*
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh darn it! You know, all these mags have interviews that took place too early in the filming to be much use. *whine*

Well I was hoping it would tell us something new so we could all survive the final hours waiting!!! Maybe Mx will find something when she has been through the mag in more detail!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            CONGRATULATIONS LAURIEL ON 300 POSTS!!!

[/
                            CONGRATULATIONS SLC ON 2600 POSTS!!!!!

Thanks Linzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Haven't backtracked over the million pages I've missed yet, but, blimey, is this thread busier than the thunk thread these days or what?!!

Congrats on your milestone posts SLC and Lauriel!

So...no more new info in the mag about CG?!! Darn!! Gotta say my resolution not to read any more spoilers isn't going very well! I think I may just give up and read everything!!

Comment

Right I am just about to wave my daughter off in a limo for her prom but am scanning pics and reading through the articles to see if I can get any little crumbs for you!!

Nothing promising so far but give me about half an hour or so to scan and upload what I have!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X