John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I passed a milestone and didnt notice!
    Oh dear.. I never notice these things.

Congrats on 2,600 SLC!!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      ~Congrats on 2,600 SLC~
      Thank You!!!!

This is another reason

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
        Oh dear.. I never notice these things.

Congrats on 2,600 SLC!!

Thank you and congratulations on 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay Teyla for the day or:

Which would you go for?

Comment

LOL, that scene always cracks me up, what was with the googly eyes? *grin*

~Congrats Lauriel on 300~
            sigpic

Comment

LOL, that scene always cracks me up, what was with the googly eyes? *grin*

~Congrats Lauriel on 300~

How is your post count coming on? Do you think you are going to make the big 1000?? I think you will!

Comment

Oh, and I'd choose Teyla LOL, she gets to do a lot more than the nurse.
                sigpic

Comment

*groan* I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!

I made some caps to do some funny quotes with, I can do some of those to help!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh that sounds like fun!

Comment

IWTB, how are you enjoying not writing?

Comment

You can do it!! We have faith in you!! (and that is in no way intended to be interpreted as you talk to much )

That sounds like a laugh. Post them individually though.
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

You can do it!! We have faith in you!! (and that is in no way intended to be interpreted as you talk to much )

Ummmm talking of people that talk a lot...where is Ali today???

Comment

"Come on, Rodney! Lorne here promises this planet is like Risa..."

"Risa? Isn't that..."

"Like Star Trek...women in bikini's, beaches that stretch for miles. Trust me."

"Hold that thought, I need to get my special sunscreen! SPF 100, protection for even the jelly fish amongst us."

"What is that...smell?"

"That's coconut, Colonel. A refined smell, which explains why oh, ye, of Aqua Velva, can't appreciate the finer subtle scents."

"Insult my hair, my intelligence, but never the Aqua Velva."

"Yes, Major...he threatened to shoot me! Where is Carson!? Sheppard's unstable. I think all that aftershave finally addled his brain."
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              IWTB, how are you enjoying not writing?
                              I'm battling the urge...it's not easy, but somehow I'm keeping ms word CLOSED!
                              sigpic

Comment

*laughing*!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X