No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno. I mean the actors must love getting whumped. I've had a few whumps in my time. (Two big ones over the past two years) and they were so much fun to do.

Comment

Ooooh.. see this post!

The promo vid is up at SciFi's website - what appears to be a slightly longer version in fact, in better quality and with a coupla extra scenes. It's a flash player or some such so you can't save it or CTRL i to cap it but I managed to screendump and catch this cap:

Spoiler:

The scene goes by pretty quick again but am gonna go back and see if I can catch anything else...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        So, where are the CG piccies then???????
        Well we have been trying our best to get TPTB to release them - but they cannot be listening because nothing so far

Comment

Nice work there Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Well we have been trying our best to get TPTB to release them - but they cannot be listening because nothing so far
            I'm starting to get a little depserate now. I really want those piccies, and I want them now!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm starting to get a little depserate now. I really want those piccies, and I want them now!
              Now let's calm down. We all want new promos amd a lot of whumping but we have to be patient. If we get hyped up and they're not what we're looking for then we'll be disappointed and will get more desperate...

Comment

Yeah me too!!!! I feel really fed up now. I guess Ali might post her next chapter soon or maybe Josie...or maybe you ??????

Otherwise what else do we have to look forward to ...oh I know the fact that tomorrow we can say three weeks to go!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Yeah me too!!!! I feel really fed up now. I guess Ali might post her next chapter soon or maybe Josie...or maybe you ??????

Otherwise what else do we have to look forward to ...oh I know the fact that tomorrow we can say three weeks to go!
                  You can say that!!! I have to say three months!!!

Comment

Okay my best efforts with it:

Spoiler:

And another one that looked interesting (bright flash of light going off behind Sheppy):

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Eeep. Give a girl a chance! I've been posting like a chapter a day for about 3-4 days now!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        Okay my best efforts with it:

Spoiler:

And another one that looked interesting (bright flash of light going off behind Sheppy):

OMG Ali they are brilliant- you star.
                        Spoiler:
                        He looks whumped to me

Comment

I did it!!!

I hit 2000 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                            I did it!!!

I hit 2000 posts!!!

Woohooooo! Congrats Allestian! Whumpy picspam coming your way very shortly...

Originally posted by SLC
                            OMG Ali they are brilliant- you star.
                            Spoiler:
                            He looks whumped to me
                            Chuffed I managed to capture even a little bit of it - pic quality is much better and less dark so you can see more of what's going on.

Still kinda hard to tell if
                            Spoiler:
                            he's whumped or not - the grimace on his face could just be from the effort of throwing the punch - but if nothing else we've got Sheppy in a jail cell, physically fighting with 2 armed Genii guards. That's a damn good start!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Ooooh.. see this post!

The promo vid is up at SciFi's website - what appears to be a slightly longer version in fact, in better quality and with a coupla extra scenes. It's a flash player or some such so you can't save it or CTRL i to cap it but I managed to screendump and catch this cap:

Spoiler:

The scene goes by pretty quick again but am gonna go back and see if I can catch anything else...
                              Thanks Ali! Blimey...it still goes quick doesn't it? The cap is looking good though!

Comment

You've just gotta love the Genii!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X