• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    What's them then hon?

Oh they are my secret!!!

Originally posted by bebop View Post
    But I may be the only one with the comments about the weather up there!!!!
    I'm about 6 foot 2 in my boots..
    Really???? Remind me not to sit behind you !

I think you are now official photographer!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Wow! We'd be like Little and Large. I'm 5 ft 1!
      I am not sure that you two will be able to chat to each other - you may not hear each other there is such a distance between you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        Oh they are my secret!!!

Really???? Remind me not to sit behind you !

I think you are now official photographer!
        Jest ye not!!!!....I actually get really self concious when we go to the pictures or theatre and normally end up scruched down in my seat so as not to block the view of the person behind me.. ...but, yes...I get the best pics..
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Ah hon, that's awful *sends hugs* at least you'll have the memories. I know it's not the same, but remember a memory is a picture your heart takes. And it can never get lost or stolen, you'll always have it with you.

Did that sound really corny? Cos I didn't mean it to...
          Thanks *hugs*

You will hon the opportunity will come when you least expect it
          I hope so!!!

Same size as me
          We're all the same size?

Wow Bebop them's big feet. I know what it's like *huggles* my chest is like Dolly Parton very soon i'll be dressing up in a cowgirl outfit singing Joleen I could always volunteer to be a buxom village girl on SGA
          I relate to that. Brazilian women!!!
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

What's them then hon?

Ah hon, that's awful *sends hugs* at least you'll have the memories. I know it's not the same, but remember a memory is a picture your heart takes. And it can never get lost or stolen, you'll always have it with you.

Did that sound really corny? Cos I didn't mean it to...

You will hon the opportunity will come when you least expect it

Same size as me

Wow Bebop them's big feet. I know what it's like *huggles* my chest is like Dolly Parton very soon i'll be dressing up in a cowgirl outfit singing Joleen I could always volunteer to be a buxom village girl on SGA

Okay, that doesn't sound write no matter how I try and reword it

has he authorised it already that was fast, he probably thought there's no why i'm reading all that crap and just pressed the authorise button, hehehe. I really do feel sorry for him sometimes. Tangent = Peggy. You know, in my defence, lol, and yes I have one. I've been stuck in a room observing body language...not much talking for that, and well... i'm chatty...and when I can't it builds up like a squee untill it has to find a release

Shutting up now
            Well, I thought it was brilliant. My questions were so boring in comparison!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I am not sure that you two will be able to chat to each other - you may not hear each other there is such a distance between you!!!!
              Ok...I'll have to wear flatties and the rest of you are relegated to the platform heels......
              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Ok...I'll have to wear flatties and the rest of you are relegated to the platform heels...
                I'll need to wear stilts! Well, I need them at the best of times!
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe someone in between those sizes can transmit the conversation to the other.
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                    Maybe someone in between those sizes can transmit the conversation to the other.
                    OKay anyone about 5 foot 7...anyone??...Job going for ya!!!!
                    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Mx is tall compared to me, so is SheppyD...then again, so is everybody!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, I just had an idea! you can get down on your knees when talking to me!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mx is tall compared to me, so is SheppyD...then again, so is everybody!
                          Ah, but I bet you can buy shoes off the shelf...I occasionally get offered the box...but sometimes thats a squeeze..
                          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Hey, I just had an idea! you can get down on your knees when talking to me!!!

Right...**hmmmm, packing list to include knee pads, check**...OK thats that sorted out...
                            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Ah, but I bet you can buy shoes off the shelf...I occasionally get offered the box...but sometimes thats a squeeze..
                              Poor you!!!! My feet are quite small too really. Shame my backside isn't!
                              sigpic

Comment

Right...**hmmmm, packing list to include knee pads, check**...OK thats that sorted out...
                                You'll still probably be taller than me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X