John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    Thank you Eli, I've added a link to the second part now or you can find it here
    NICE!!!!!!!! very nice Josie.....very different as well, which makes a refreshing change.
    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Oooh yeah...just read and enjoyed it!!

Comment

I just read it and loved it. A nice change to their surroundings.
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Hello, Pocus.

Irresistible....hmmmmm. Not my favourite eppie, mainly because of certain, ahem, events in it. My hubby didn't like it. He thinks
          Spoiler:
          Lucius is annoying
          , and though I liked Irresistible, I wasn't keen on this sequel of sorts. Still, I had to admit that there are some good scenes in it, and yes, Joe did look extremely handsome. Oh, hang on, there is one scene I really like!!!
          Spoiler:
          Where Shep is caught in the explosion. That was nearly whump, and I'm sure Sheppy got lots of bruises! Oh, I did enjoy the scene where McKay thought the food was poisoned, and the end where Shep gave back the Ancient shield to Lucius. Oh, I also loved Shep's reaction to the buggy stuff and being seduced by the Ancient I just didn't like, er, the plot, Lucius , I mean one episode and I'd had enough, but a second??, or what happened to Kolya. Kolya and Sheppard needed a whole episode to fight to the death, IMO!!!I'm over it now though...sort of!
          yep i liked all the bits you liked and hated the bits you hated too
          Spoiler:
          i also liked the scene where he sees koyla for the first time and wants to go out and shoot him!

i loved irresistable..irresponsible..not so much! but its still better than TRW!!
          Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          Linzi, I hate to tell you this hon, but the whole Irresponsible thing... you are so not over it but then you're in good company. Roo's phantoms is our responsible But i'm with you on the things I did like....see not completely miss negatitivity on this i'm trying
          hey ill admit phantoms was better than irresponsible....but it just means that i have 2 episodes where the potential wasnt met and its disappointing! and i just cant get over it.......!!!!
          Originally posted by Squonk View Post
          I think
          Spoiler:
          it can't be a rapid pregnancy if (and i'd say it's a given now) Rachel is really pregnant. They cant have Teyla give birth if Rachel is still carrying.
          I have a feeling the baby won't live on atlantis because i think they're going to go down the route of the baby being not human/fully human.

I agree. I'm not actually
          Spoiler:
          thrilled about the prospect of an evil baby either - it's been done so many times throughout sci-fi. But i just have a feeling that's where this is going.
          I really think Michael will turn out to have had a hand in it.
          the whole
          Spoiler:
          evil baby thing has been done to death it would be good if they could come up with something more original....tbh im just really confused as to what they could do....it just doesnt quite fit in well enough with the show....and what about when teyla cant be on the team offworld does that mean were gonna get sam in her place...god i hope not

Is anyone interested in reading the prologue of my fic? I'm currently sorting out the main body of it for posting, there'll probably be an epilogue to come but there are no evil cliffies or anything. Anyway you can find the first part here here.
          i read both chapters josie!!!! Loved them!! poor shep!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Morning Whumpers! *waves*

How is everyone this morning?

I'm off to catch up.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Is anyone interested in reading the prologue of my fic? I'm currently sorting out the main body of it for posting, there'll probably be an epilogue to come but there are no evil cliffies or anything. Anyway you can find the first part here here.
              Cool, reading it now - it's really good!

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              the whole
              Spoiler:
              evil baby thing has been done to death it would be good if they could come up with something more original....tbh im just really confused as to what they could do....it just doesnt quite fit in well enough with the show....and what about when teyla cant be on the team offworld does that mean were gonna get sam in her place...god i hope not
              Yeah, i can't think of what else they could do other than
              Spoiler:
              have the sprog be normal and have her bring it up like normal - but that would be so.....well....normal!! lol
              You're right, the whole pregnancy thing doesn't seem to fit. Even when it was supposed to be someone else it seemed wrong to bring parenthood into Atlantis.
              not that they have much of a choice now!!
              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Excellent. Off to read now!!!
                Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                Glad you're feeling better bebop. Food and shopping...very good for the soul!

Fantastic start to your fic Josie. I want more!!

I'm not sure what I think about
                Spoiler:
                Teyla's pregnancy. I haven't really watched any stories with an 'evil baby' in them I don't think, so that might be fun for me!
                I'm not sure how I feel about this storyline, though I understand the reasons behind it, I'm going to reserve judgement. It could be wonderful, or not. I'm hoping for wonderful!!!
                We are being spoilt today!!! Off to read that next! Thanks, Josie!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Evening whumpers *blinks blearily and waves*

CONGRATULATIONS LISTY ON 1200 POSTS!!

CONGRATULATIONS WHUMPERS ON 74000 POSTS!! WOW!!!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Right, I'm off to find the antacid, dream of pelvic thrusts and er, blue icing!

Night all!
                  Err.. how did you sleep Linzi?
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                      Cool, reading it now - it's really good!

Yeah, i can't think of what else they could do other than
                      Spoiler:
                      have the sprog be normal and have her bring it up like normal - but that would be so.....well....normal!! lol
                      You're right, the whole pregnancy thing doesn't seem to fit. Even when it was supposed to be someone else it seemed wrong to bring parenthood into Atlantis.
                      not that they have much of a choice now!!
                      well the fact they were
                      Spoiler:
                      originally going to make mckay a dad makes it all the more wtf are they thinking, were they seriously going to do that?? as for teyla youre right, if its a normal baby, its too normal lol and a bit too soap operish, which tbh its sounding like already....if its an evil baby its not too original...but then there really isnt all that much left is there. im just a bit disappointed, i mean i know they have to write it in and everything, but i was hoping for a more strong kick ass arc for teyla, maybe get back to that warrior we saw waaaay back in season 1..or the leader.....the whole mother thing just...it doesnt sit right i dont think....i mean seriously what are they going to do. and whats it gonna do to the team, shep will be heart broken for her keeping this secret from him, he always lets her in but she obviously doesnt tell anyone for quite some time, how long are they gonna keep us guessing about the father, and when will she tell the team? i wouldnt want them to drag it out for too long either, i hate that in programmes!

eta: of course ill reserve judgement until i see it, but at the moment im just pretty meh over the whole thing, i knew the show was changing but THIS!!
                      gahhh...thank god for eps like T and DG keeping me sane.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

About S-4 and Teyla
                        Spoiler:
                        after reading JM's blog this morning, I'm not so sure the daddy will be Michael. He says Michael won't appear in the first half of the season. Seems to me if he had done something to Teyla, he'd be around keeping an eye on her and the sprog. But if not him, then who?

I'm getting way too far ahead of myself here though! I've still got the back half of S-3 to enjoy! It's like I'm wishing my life away. Oh, tonight's episode sounds
                        Spoiler:
                        not so good. But for the Shep parts it sounds interesting.

JOSIE.....looking forward to reading your story.

Gosh.....I am having a sneezing attack! At least it's sunny here right now, if a bit chilly.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                          I'm not sure what I think about
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla's pregnancy. I haven't really watched any stories with an 'evil baby' in them I don't think, so that might be fun for me!
                          Morining!

Spoiler:

I really hope its not some kind of "evil baby" thing, that would be way too much like SG1 and since its been done in SG1 it would show a distinct lack of imagination. Kind of want to see Atlantis stand on its own, not take really obvious plot lines/stories recycled from Sg1. Just IMHO
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Wow, Josie. I'm really impressed! I adored your story. I've commented at your lj, but wanted to say again here that I found it really compelling! Great drama, mystery and suspense!!! I look forward to more! Well done!
                            sigpic

Comment

ooh, Josie? Story?
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                                Evening whumpers *blinks blearily and waves*

CONGRATULATIONS LISTY ON 1200 POSTS!!

CONGRATULATIONS WHUMPERS ON 74000 POSTS!! WOW!!!

Err.. how did you sleep Linzi?
                                Hi!!!!

I slept ok, thanks. Pretty well, all things considered. Woke up with a bit of a headache, but when does that ever slow me down? Especially when there's shopping to do Oh yeah, the curry DID give me heartburn!!!!
                                How are you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X