Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    i thought my ears were burning!!!
    yes theres this pesky thing called RL getting in the way of my time machine building....this dissertation....grrrr just want it over with now!!
    i just want season 4 now, if it was on now i wouldnt have to build a bloody time machine!!!!!!! hehe
    Uni just isn't a good enough excuse. SGA is MUCH more important!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      i thought my ears were burning!!!
      yes theres this pesky thing called RL getting in the way of my time machine building....this dissertation....grrrr just want it over with now!!
      i just want season 4 now, if it was on now i wouldnt have to build a bloody time machine!!!!!!! hehe
      I dont know- RL? what kind of a reason is that?!?!?!

Comment

Goodness - where have all the whumpers gone?

Comment

Okay so something or someone has killed the thread today ......and I am starting to think it must be me

Well I think I may go watch a few eps of SGA and have a little shumpy evening!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello whumpers!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              Okay so something or someone has killed the thread today ......and I am starting to think it must be me

Well I think I may go watch a few eps of SGA and have a little shumpy evening!!!!!!!
              Shumpy. lol.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                Uni just isn't a good enough excuse. SGA is MUCH more important!!!
                I dont know- RL? what kind of a reason is that?!?!?!
                well if youre gonna gang up on me!!
                hey i will hand over the reigns if someone else wants to take over and build the time machine! the pressure is too much!!!!!!
                one word: dissertation! in fact i shouldnt be here....oops, back to work i go!!!
                if i do enough i can reward myself with some shumpyness later!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                  Have just replaced my current wp with SGAFan's new one, and remembered a funny to tell you guys. I had PM's WP - Wet, Whumped and Dirty - The way we like our John Sheppard - on my desktop. When the squirt saw it, read it out, looked at me, shook her head solomnly and said "Oh mum" in this serious little voice.
                  That is so cute

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                  If there's a...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...space-squirrel episode I'll definitely be tuning in for season four. Stargate has been seriously lacking in space-rodents IMO.
                  definately would watch for that!

The whole self doubt debate
                  Spoiler:
                  Okay
                  Weir - could be, she's been doubting herself for a while, but i thought she was going to be incapacitated and i've a feeling she's a gonna
                  Shep -nah, too strong headed
                  McKay -suppose so, like someone said, he's fairly insecure beneath all the bluster and he was my first thought when i read the poem.
                  Teyla - maybe, especially with the baby issue but i get the feeling the self doubt thing was around before the baby
                  Ronan - again maybe, with the whole Reunion story, but just don't think it will be
                  Keller - her self doubt doesn't seem to warrant a major story, but again as someone else said (god i'm bad with names!) if she's got to operate on Weir, that self doubt could have serious consequences
                  Carter - I agree with Josie on this one, she's my current favourite. I'm sure the Seer story will be the key here.
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I am so antisocial I have had enough of family party, its dull can see the rellies any time ok technically I can chat on here anytime but still this is much more fun.. Hey where is everyone? Has everyone been inspired to wander off and write new fic for me to read oh goody

I am proud of myself tonight we ran all the way round the park in the one and a half mile route and then half again and I ran all the way up the big hill half way round with out passing out or gasping like a fish - am still really unfit but can now run about two and a quarter mile - i personally think that deserves a mars bar!!!

I do believe him, and I think that's exactly what he was saying. No way would JM said what he did unless
                    Spoiler:
                    Rachel was expecting. Why say you have to write around a pregnancy, get rid of the actress or incorporate it into the story if the actress isn't pregnant? There'd be no point in saying that at all otherwise. He didn't have to comment on the Teyla being pregnant storyline at all, and chose to explain about writing around pregnancies. You don't need to be a seer to suss that one out
                    Me too! I totally agree I mean
                    Spoiler:
                    No one would put something that important on a blog knowing the resulting speculation and rumours if it was incorrect or still a secret. Its probably really reassurring to Rachel that TPTB, etc are supportive and care enough to incorporate this into the script.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    I agree...
                    Spoiler:
                    He didn't have to adress this one...and to say such a thing and then her not being pregnant..what in the world would the use for that to be...
                    If it's already been seen on her at recent cons...then people atleast must know..just not in full scale...but hey look how long we didn't even know that Joe was gonna be a father again... *lol* then again it's a little hard since you couldn't see it on him like with Rachel

And I have to say ... even though I'm hardly jumping up and down on this story arc..depends on what they do with it...being an experiment on Michael's part...oh then guess I'll even be saying *cough* SG1 Ori baby story *cough*
                    BUT atleast I'm happy they are the kind of showrunners to support her and not toss her out or cut her out even more because of it...heard it happen on other shows..and that just sucks...

Oh atleast I'll keep my SQUEE for DG and Travelers...
                    ITA its nice to see such support.

Shumpidoodlesquee!!!!

Sorry just felt like it!!!!!
                    I like it

Well everyone has wandered off when I came to play *is sad* might just have to read a bit of Fic or maybe Dresden book.

Comment

*peeks in, looks around....whispers Hello.....*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                        If there's a...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...space-squirrel episode I'll definitely be tuning in for season four. Stargate has been seriously lacking in space-rodents IMO.
                        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          *peeks in, looks around....whispers Hello.....*
                          *grabs hold of GG*
                          OMG People!!! Hello!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            *grabs hold of GG*
                            OMG People!!! Hello!!!

*Screams in sheer terror* OMG!! WHUMPERS!!!!!!

Hello Listy. how are you?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm back now! Had a lovely take away curry and am feeling very full now. So, I'm warning you all, not too much excitement or there could be a big mess everywhere!

DG and T SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh, and oodles of shumpidoodles too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                                *Screams in sheer terror* OMG!! WHUMPERS!!!!!!

Hello Listy. how are you?
                                Sorry I am hyped up on a major sugar rush from eating too much blue icing from my brothers TARDIS birthday cake - yup turned thirty and still got a kids Dr Who cake which he took great satisfaction in decapitating the Dr with the cake knife - it was class but my tongue is now bright blue and am off my nut at the moment

I'm back now! Had a lovely take away curry and am feeling very full now. So, I'm warning you all, not too much excitement or there could be a big mess everywhere!

DG and T SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh, and oodles of shumpidoodles too!

Careful Linzi don't over do the Squeee, I am not good with vomit!!!! I tend to feel the need to join people when they are shouting for Huey on the porcelain telephone
                                ooooh but curry nice haven't had one for ages, but it so wouldn't go with blue icing

Comment

Working...
                                X