No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DG and T SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes these excite me!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I'd like to see that!

Interesting what you say about Lifeline. Thanks for passing that on. I know it's uncomfirmed, but many of these rumours recently are turning out to have merit. Except for the damn one about July 15th being the premiere date for season 4! We all knew that wasn't true, but it would've been nice!!!

I agree

I do believe him, and I think that's exactly what he was saying. No way would JM said what he did unless
      Spoiler:
      Rachel was expecting. Why say you have to write around a pregnancy, get rid of the actress or incorporate it into the story if the actress isn't pregnant? There'd be no point in saying that at all otherwise. He didn't have to comment on the Teyla being pregnant storyline at all, and chose to explain about writing around pregnancies. You don't need to be a seer to suss that one out

Originally posted by caty View Post
      Spoiler:
      TBH, I think he's discussed this with Rachel and she must have given him the go ahead. I just can't imagine Rachel standing in front of people declaring "Hey, by the way, I'm pregnant.."

I doubt he'd deliberately violate her privacy...
      Oh I agree!!!!!

Re the July 15th part of me was a little concerned that they had decided to air it earlier so that they could see how the first few eps did before SciFi made a decision about s5 so that the last eps could be written accordingly. I am hoping that if s4 is complete then we will at least get a short S5 or maybe a film to resolve matters

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Oh I agree!!!!!

Re the July 15th part of me was a little concerned that they had decided to air it earlier so that they could see how the first few eps did before SciFi made a decision about s5 so that the last eps could be written accordingly. I am hoping that if s4 is complete then we will at least get a short S5 or maybe a film to resolve matters
        Good point. I guess it won't do us harm to wait a little longer. I'm still going for September!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Good point. I guess it won't do us harm to wait a little longer. I'm still going for September!!!
          Well I am kind of used to the idea now!!!!!

Of course if Roo had her time machine ready I would be first in line to get aboard!

Comment

Of course if Roo had her time machine ready I would be first in line to get aboard!
            I'm guessing she has either lost the prints of how it's supposed to be put together...or she haven't had any luck of finding key pieces to it
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              I'm guessing she has either lost the prints of how it's supposed to be put together...or she haven't had any luck of finding key pieces to it
              sigpic

Comment

yes there is certainly some hold up!

Comment

right im off for th evening,

its tea time

talk to you whumpers later ((HUGS))

Oh and i'll see how roo is getting on with the time machine - she only has a small room so she might not have enough room to build it LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                    right im off for th evening,

its tea time

talk to you whumpers later ((HUGS))

Oh and i'll see how roo is getting on with the time machine - she only has a small room so she might not have enough room to build it LOL!
                    Catch you later O1!!!

Oh and please do give us a report on the time machine when you can!

Comment

Catch you later O1!!!

Oh and please do give us a report on the time machine when you can!
                      Tee hee!
                      sigpic

Comment

Shumpidoodlesquee!!!!

Sorry just felt like it!!!!!

Comment

Night, Lauriel!!!

I forgot to thank those of you who sent your love to me earlier. The funeral was very moving and a lovely tribute. It was sad, but not overly so.
                          My belated condolences on your loss Linzi, I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to send them in time.

Comment

Originally posted by anaM View Post
                            My belated condolences on your loss Linzi, I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to send them in time.
                            I don't think that I ever congratulated you on 800 posts Ana!!!

Well in any case Congratulations!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM View Post
                              Oh don't worry! Thanks for your kind thoughts now!
                              I don't think that I ever congratulated you on 800 posts Ana!!!

Well in any case Congratulations!!!
                              Ditto!

Congrats on 800 posts, Ana!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

yes there is certainly some hold up!
                                Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                                i thought my ears were burning!!!
                                yes theres this pesky thing called RL getting in the way of my time machine building....this dissertation....grrrr just want it over with now!!
                                i just want season 4 now, if it was on now i wouldnt have to build a bloody time machine!!!!!!! hehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X