John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    They dont seem to care about getting permission for anything!!! No light- nothing like that! Trouble is I dont think that they understand english so I cant really go and speak to them about it!

The annoying thing is re the building next door they asked me to agree the bricks were not going over the line onto our property and then stuck a roof on that overlaps and is attached to the back of our house!!! Why bother to get my agreement about the bricks- to be honest I think they should have had permission to build in the first place....... the wall next to our back door is about 2.5 meters high.
    I'd phone the planning office and check with them. It sounds very strange that they can attach something to your property without the planning dept. at least even contacting you to show you the plans and give you a chance to object to them.
    sigpic

Comment

Do ya want me to sent holosheppy round? I can you know....he does as he's told...most of the time and if he doesn't...then....*evil cackle* there's nowhere to hide!!!!

sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Hello!
        Life is looking sticky at the moment, because I'm demolishing a creme egg! How's you?
        you are an addict!!!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Okay seriously.. report them to the council's planning department! They *must* have planning permission for any additions to the property and I'm pretty darn certain they can't attach parts of the structure to your property without getting at least your permission, if not specific planning permission!

That makes me soooooooooo mad on your behalf!! I mean... you can't just *do* that! I mean... that's like someone coming along and respraying your car door a different colour, without asking you first. It's not their car and making those changes affects the value etc of the car and you can't just *do* stuff like that!!!

Yes I know you are right - I try and get my husband on board but he is so busy at work he never seems to get that excited about it

I wi;; talk to him again tonight

I'd phone the planning office and check with them. It sounds very strange that they can attach something to your property without the planning dept. at least even contacting you to show you the plans and give you a chance to object to them.
        I doubt that they have any plans - they just seem to be making it up as they go along

Comment

On the dvd boxsets. They have them for DH and PM and one on Ronon. I know they're doing one for RL for season 3, but no JOE!!!!! Arggggh!
          Bah!
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Evening whumpers. *waves* Hope everyone's feeling a bit better today.

Gonna check how many pages lol, before I decide if i'm gonna read back, lol. But first.... Coffee, mmmmmm.

Can I get anything for anyone while i'm up? More cream eggs? *shudder* Chocolate covered Shep?

Comment

Hey everyone!!!! hope you are all good!!

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
              Harvestor by Listy
              How do you get it to just show the name rather than the long address??? *is technologically challenged wonders how managed to qualify as time served apprentice in instrumentation!!*

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              LOL Glad you liked them
              Thanks Hm... yes. *digs through PB account...
              spoiler for size...
              Spoiler:

This one is part of the John Sheppard Quote series
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...onversion1.jpg
              and this one is part of the One Word series where I had to find one word to describe each ep and then wallpaper that word
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...onversion2.jpg

Thanks
              OMG they are fab!!! they willl be my new wallpaper on my laptop very soon!!! Thanks!!

And he slips in the snow and breaks the other leg, and is lying in the snow getting hypothermia and worried that no one will find him before he dies a cold and lonely death. Then his team find him and has to lie in an infirmary bed with both legs in traction, getting cranky and impatient because he has to lie on his back without being able to move around too much.
              I'm not volunteering - I've got too many other plot bunnies hopping around me. Would a drabble do to tide you over?
              LMAO - That was class!! I love dit sure you don't want to fic it

Thank you! I'm officially totally obsessed with SGA. I have just conned my 11yo daughter into writing a team-based whump fanfic! She was telling me her idea, so I told her to go ahead and write it herself. She probably won't finish it, but it'll be good for her to have a go.
              Bless her that is fantastic, bet its gonna be fun at parents evening at school, if she starts writing Shep whump fics

Alipeeps *Is jealous* Amazon reckons its sent mine on 26th but hasn't e-mailed me to tell me its gone and its not here

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
              hello whumpers,

see im still alive!! I've half written my new fic and I've totally broken sheppy!!!
              a few more fingers, ribs, dislocated his shoulder and then have some evil thug put it back in for him....you know....that kind of thing

Hows the season two boxset? More extras???????should i buy it???? so many questions LOL!!!!
              and uh.....gave him a potent hallucinogen (Cant spell)
              You gotta post it soon, you can't leave us hanging with all of that juicy info!!

I posted my little shower drabble on FF am not sure I am 100% with it, it was one i posted on here a while back, tidied up a bit
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3416100/1/

Comment

Oh I almost forgot

spoilers for O/T
                Spoiler:
                I have an author alert for reen212000 and got an alert for a thought crimes fic. Its got potential, its not perfect, as in chapter 3 mentioned that had made an assumption thats not true, but its not bad and think there could be some Agent Dean whumping!! worth a look if you get time - its not complete yet though http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3256067/1/

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  Hey everyone!!!! hope you are all good!!

How do you get it to just show the name rather than the long address??? *is technologically challenged wonders how managed to qualify as time served apprentice in instrumentation!!*

OMG they are fab!!! they willl be my new wallpaper on my laptop very soon!!! Thanks!!

LMAO - That was class!! I love dit sure you don't want to fic it

Bless her that is fantastic, bet its gonna be fun at parents evening at school, if she starts writing Shep whump fics

Alipeeps *Is jealous* Amazon reckons its sent mine on 26th but hasn't e-mailed me to tell me its gone and its not here

You gotta post it soon, you can't leave us hanging with all of that juicy info!!

I posted my little shower drabble on FF am not sure I am 100% with it, it was one i posted on here a while back, tidied up a bit
                  Read and reviewed. Wonderful job. Well done!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay so those of you that have the s2 boxset - is the cut out pic on the inside really odd??? Mine seems to have Shep's nose below where his nose should be and his mouth is certainly not where his mouth should be!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      Okay so those of you that have the s2 boxset - is the cut out pic on the inside really odd??? Mine seems to have Shep's nose below where his nose should be and his mouth is certainly not where his mouth should be!
                      it is weird.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                        I think I asked about that twice on here, but I always seem to forget how it works when I could use it I remember it sounded complicated

Loved it! Must have missed it on here, that was entirely new to me

*is off to work on her annoying paper again*
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Read and reviewed. Wonderful job. Well done!!!
                          Thanks Linzi Hows things?

Comment

Easiest way to get a name to show up instead of the url is this:

Write out the name you want in the post editor, for example the name of your fic or the name of the website you're linking to, then highlight it, with the word/s highlighted click the url button, paste in the url as normal. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Just a quick run by to say Hello the Shep Whumpers

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Darn GW is playing silly beggars AGAIN! Lost my whole fracking post DAGNABIT!

I'll try and do this from memory, sorry if I get a few bits mixed up.

Thanks to SGA and Wraithkeeper for the great whumpy pix and the gutter whump, lovely stuff. And the infirmary scenes were just soooooo what's the word? I don't get why they don't show more of them, I love them just as much as the whump...but I guess time does not allow.

Lauriel and Paris... loved the snow drabble for Shep... poor Shep we don't half put him through some whump lol, are you gonna continue?

BTW what happened to poisoned, blindfolded concussed and restrained Shep, lol, he was half dead when we left him, did anyone carry on with that, lol.

Listy, I haven't had time to read your fic yet but I will

Lizi was it your little one that's writing the whump? She's doing a great job Tell her not to give up and when she's finished to put it up on FF.

Congrats to the milestoners

Oooh I think there were a few fic links posted. Not sure when i'm gonna get round to reading everyone's but i'll give it a go So thanx peeps for taking the time to write whump, it's greatfully appreciated

I'm sure I missed loads, Sorry i'll try and see who I missed.
                                Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 27 February 2007, 11:29 AM. Reason: Edited as my brain is crap

Comment

Working...
                                X