No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*laughing* no, I'm just being lazy today and trying to post some pics. You still have a direct line to me.

The dog is a priss and he hates that outfit...I'm trying to find some shep pics I haven't seen pop up a lot in here but darn you guys are good! *off to keep searching*
    sigpic

Comment

Wooooooooooooo! 300 pages for the whump thread!!

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!
      sigpic

Comment

I can't keep up with you guys with my crappy dial-up connection. I'll just have to look at the pretty pictures. When they eventually load.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Now that was brilliant whump. If only we could use some software to replace Jack with Shep that would be fantastic ( although I must admit to being rather partial to Jack whump too but nowhere near Shep whump of course)

Oooohhhh, that's my favoritest episode practically, well, that is tied up there with Spirits and The Fifth Race...and oh, wait, A Matter of Time...why, yes, they surely did whump Jack a lot LOL!

I agree with season three pictures. I kept myself all patient and said 'June', now it's June so I can start feeling 'come on all ready, give us PICS!'
          sigpic

Comment

Oh and SLC, don't forget the

REVELS

Mx
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

300 FOR THE WHUMP THREAD!!!!!!!

I JUST ADORE THIS THREAD!
              WHERE ARE THE PROMO PICCIES AND EPISODIC CAPS?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                I agree with season three pictures. I kept myself all patient and said 'June', now it's June so I can start feeling 'come on all ready, give us PICS!'
                Oh my, I've been like "Come on already!!" since about early May!

I just have no patience!
                sigpic

Comment

Message in a Bottle is a great eppie! I'd love to replace Jack with Shep! I'd just swoon! Why, oh why aren't we getting that for Sheppy?
                  I sort of wonder sometimes, if they don't want Shep too get to big for the show in case Joe leaves and we get the RDA situation. Let's be honest, as bad as Season 8 SG1 was, Season 9 suffered in some ways because of no RDA. I often wonder if that's why SGA has such a large cast?
                  Ignore my ramblings....busy day and too much champers...
                  sigpic

Comment

I know this is a Europe thing but what are Revels LOL? I've been stationed in Iceland but never saw them there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooohhhh, that's my favoritest episode practically, well, that is tied up there with Spirits and The Fifth Race...and oh, wait, A Matter of Time...why, yes, they surely did whump Jack a lot LOL!

Yes Jack was whumped a lot.... I also really liked Solitudes for Jack whump!

Now shep whump......

and okay the Revels whump!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        300 FOR THE WHUMP THREAD!!!!!!!

I JUST ADORE THIS THREAD!
                        WHERE ARE THE PROMO PICCIES AND EPISODIC CAPS?
                        Go whumpers!!!

We are the best!!!!!!!!

Everyday I give thanks for whump and the fab folk I have met because of it!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I know this is a Europe thing but what are Revels LOL? I've been stationed in Iceland but never saw them there.
                          Revels are chocolate covered candy. They are yummy, but VERY naughty!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Revels are chocolate covered candy. They are yummy, but VERY naughty!
                            Except the coffee ones - they are the spawn of the devil!!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                              Go whumpers!!!

We are the best!!!!!!!!

Everyday I give thanks for whump and the fab folk I have met because of it!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...mp/conw103.jpg

Mx
                              Oooh fabby pic hon!

IWantToBelieve - Revels are chocolates... with a variety of centres. Orange, coffee, raisin, Maltesers (honeycomb centre), Minstrels (solid chocolate centre) and toffee, all coated in milk chocolate.

They're fun to eat cos there's usually at least one flavour in there that you don't like so it's hits and miss as to what you get each time! Aside from the Minstrels, they all look alike so you've no idea what's inside till you bite!
                              sigpic

Comment

I liked season 9 because I love Ben Browder *sheepish* and I also liked Lam and Vala because I watched a little bit of Andromeda and all of Farscape. I didn't care much for season 8 and think they probably should've made the switch earlier but I'm still a fan, still watching. I am very excited now as we approach the start for both, but above all, give me Shep whump and Cam whump and I am one happy camper!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X