No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just been out with hubby shopping and got back to find the postman had been but still no Exo. This is getting beyond a joke. I know it was Christmas and all that but it would have come quicker if it had been posted from the moon. I don't know who's the blame the Royal Mail or the Deutsche Bundespost. Oh well, maybe tomorrow?
    sigpic

Comment

Just popping up to say a belated
      Congrats to Astraldust
      for her first 100 Posts

sigpic

Comment

Morning Whumpers!! How everyone doing today? I'm hanging in there.

Just got done complaining in the Vancouver Con thread about Creation's stupidity. They want to book guests that most attendees haven't seen versus booking guest that we all really want to see.

Well, its 32 degrees, snowing mixed with a bit of rain and I'm planning on going out in a canoe today with several other nuts. This outta be fun as I'm deathly afraid of water. Just thinking how cold said water is too..... Yeah just call me stupid. Although I'm thinking I'll probably get there and chicken out.

Astraldust - so sorry your book hasn't arrived. I empathize with ya. I felt that way when everyone else was getting theirs and I hd nothing. Well, you've got tomorrow yet. Here's hoping.

Linzi - you hosting a New Year's Eve party too? I've got 16 people coming over for a dinner then its a free for all as the booze starts flying. But should be a great time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

Just got done complaining in the Vancouver Con thread about Creation's stupidity. They want to book guests that most attendees haven't seen versus booking guest that we all really want to see.

Well, its 32 degrees, snowing mixed with a bit of rain and I'm planning on going out in a canoe today with several other nuts. This outta be fun as I'm deathly afraid of water. Just thinking how cold said water is too..... Yeah just call me stupid. Although I'm thinking I'll probably get there and chicken out.

Astraldust - so sorry your book hasn't arrived. I empathize with ya. I felt that way when everyone else was getting theirs and I hd nothing. Well, you've got tomorrow yet. Here's hoping.

Linzi - you hosting a New Year's Eve party too? I've got 16 people coming over for a dinner then its a free for all as the booze starts flying. But should be a great time.
          Sounds like you have a full day planned. I would not even consider going out in a canoe as I am TERRIFIED of water. Won't even get my face wet in the shower without having a towel handy.

New Year's eve for us will be spent at a Friend's house for a crabcake dinner, playing with their two Collies (one is a puppy) and movies until midnight, then a quick toast, then home. Our one friend has a very hard time staying up past 10. She is not a night person.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            Our one friend has a very hard time staying up past 10. She is not a night person.
            I'm the same way, since I have to work the 6am to 2pm shift. My friends mock me greatly.

So to try to keep me there, we're having a sleepover. That way, I won't feel like I need to get driving home before I'm too tired. And if I fall asleep, they can wake me up before midnight.

Safe journies, GateGeek. You're a braver person than I!

Comment

Just popping up to say a belated
              Congrats to Astraldust
              for her first 100 Posts

Thanks! I love the jack in a box!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello Whumpers! Did you all have a nice Christmas!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

The only thing disappointing about Christmas was no S2 Atlantis boxsets! lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know you're working hard on it. I'm just getting to ansty waiting.

So how's it going out on the near west coast? getting slammed by those storm systems at all?
                    LOL NP. My next large story project (one of those novel length stories I seem to like to torture myself with LOL) is getting chatty so I'm trying to tie up a few stories I have out there so I can focus on it for a while. (although I do have a rather interesting idea for my next whump story... could get long and complicated. LOL)

Why, exactly, do I like to do that to myself? *rolls eyes* LOL

Weather out here has been... interesting (thats putting it politely!) Weird winter! But we're doing good. Sun is actually out today and it rained yesterday so the snow is almost gone and the roads good (for a change)

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Congrats SGAFan on 2700 and Roo on 2100!!!
                    Thanks Lorr!

And congrats to Roo!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    Read and reviewed Darkeness, SGA. That was wonderful!!! Thanks!
                    YW and thanks Linzi. I see that ff.net is having crisi with the alerts again. I haven't got any review alerts or anything *rolls eyes* But I found your review, thank you!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Congratulations yourself, Lauriel, on 3000!!! Woohoo!
                    Congrats Lauriel!

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                    Congrats to SGAFan and Lauriel on your milestones.
                    Thanks Astraldust

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    oooh, yes!!!
                    LOL Enjoy the chappie
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Congrats Astraldust on your milestone!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

[CENTER]Just popping up to say a belated
                        Congrats to Astraldust
                        for her first 100 Posts
                        Congrats Astraldust!

Isn't that the truth? I'd be REALLY interested to hear their explanation as to why JF wasn't asked to attend. I'll just console myself with having met him last year and having the opportunity to meet Torri and Rachel, which should be fun.

And to revisit the Atlantis set... (THUNK) its so cool!
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Ooh is there new chapters of fic to read?!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

How could they not invite JF?! That's just madness! Maybe its because everyone would just swarm him and the others would feel left out! lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else still blush at the thought of meeting JF, or is that just me? hee hee.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                                Congrats Astraldust!

Isn't that the truth? I'd be REALLY interested to hear their explanation as to why JF wasn't asked to attend. I'll just console myself with having met him last year and having the opportunity to meet Torri and Rachel, which should be fun.

And to revisit the Atlantis set... (THUNK) its so cool!
                                Well at least you get the satisfaction of having met JF. I'm still extremely bitter about that missed opportunity. Trying to console myself that I will still have fun without getting to meet JF, but its not working at the moment.

I think I'm gonna needs large amounts of booze and lots and lots of Shep whump.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X