No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he's half way to doing the splits in that one! Hey, that could really hurt. Whumped by opening his legs too far! Ouch.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      I know how you feel!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/Linzi5/104_09.jpg
      Are his legs open again?
      Yep!!! *Screams with laughter*

Comment

Beckett: All right, Colonel. what did you do this time? Do I take it from your hobbling in here you've hurt your leg?
        Shep: Er, well, you see, I fell over, and my legs opened too wide, and er, I think I've pulled something nasty, Doc..
        Beckett: Well, I suppose it makes a change from something nasty pulling you, Colonel...
        sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!!!

Yeah because us raving whump girls keep pulling him LOL!!!

Comment

Looks like he's half way to doing the splits in that one! Hey, that could really hurt. Whumped by opening his legs too far! Ouch.
            Eeeeew! I'm not writing a fanfic about that one!!

I'll volunteer to kiss it better though...
            sigpic

Comment

Right okay, someone has to cool Ali down a bit...

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...version038.jpg
                Beckett: All right, Colonel. what did you do this time? Do I take it from your hobbling in here you've hurt your leg?
                Shep: Er, well, you see, I fell over, and my legs opened too wide, and er, I think I've pulled something nasty, Doc..
                Beckett: Well, I suppose it makes a change from something nasty pulling you, Colonel...
                OMFG! *ded from giggles*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey Linz - when's your leg fic coming back from the beta? Can we expect to see it posted soon?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Hey Linz - when's your leg fic coming back from the beta? Can we expect to see it posted soon?
                    Oh yes I could really do with a nice fic to read!!!!!

Comment

I've sent it off today, so hopefully soon. I re-wrote some as I wasn't happy. It's only the first chapter, and the leg injury doesn't happen then, though I'm afraid loads of other whump does! Poor Shep!
                      sigpic

Comment

I've sent it off today, so hopefully soon. I re-wrote some as I wasn't happy. It's only the first chapter, and the leg injury doesn't happen then, though I'm afraid loads of other whump does! Poor Shep!

Yay...loads of other whump!!!!! So looking forward to that! Hey nine weeks today (we are down to single figures)!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WHUMP!

sigpic

Comment

Oh I am going to treat myself to 38 Minutes tonight...I have only watched it once this week!!

Comment

Ooooh! Extra Sheppy whumpage before we even get to the leg injury!!

*gets all giddy*

Can't wait for it to be posted!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Yay...loads of other whump!!!!! So looking forward to that! Hey nine weeks today (we are down to single figures)!!!!!!!!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...ump/Sus-w4.jpg
                                Sadly enough, I have it down to the day...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                                X