No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali - Sorry to hear it seems not to work for you...

Night Ali...hoping things will be better tomorrow ((HUGS))
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

M e R r Y c H r I s T m A s

Comment

well since no one is here really, unsurprisingly hehe im off to bed!!!! yayyyyy itsssss CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW WHUMPERS!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY WHUMPER FAMILY!!!!

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Without bugs
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Well it looks like everyone was here today at some point. I thought I'd stop in to say Happy Holidays to everyone.

So my Christmas Eve day was going really well up to the point where my father-in-law says, "I'm not feeling well and I think I need someone to take me to the hospital." So my hubby and brother-in-law along with their mother took my FIL to the hospital. Haven't heard anything yet, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I know my girls where actually excited about going to bed tonight. That usually never happens. Well only 7 more hours till I see what Santa brought me.

Take care and I'll try to stop by tomorrow.

sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
            &
            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
              Well it looks like everyone was here today at some point. I thought I'd stop in to say Happy Holidays to everyone.

So my Christmas Eve day was going really well up to the point where my father-in-law says, "I'm not feeling well and I think I need someone to take me to the hospital." So my hubby and brother-in-law along with their mother took my FIL to the hospital. Haven't heard anything yet, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I know my girls where actually excited about going to bed tonight. That usually never happens. Well only 7 more hours till I see what Santa brought me.

Hope everything is ok with your FIL!!!

My hubby tried to help cook... He put the milk down on top of my dinner rolls that were rising... let us just say, they aren't rising anymore... they are SMASHED flatter than a crepe!

Congrats Josie on 3,500 posts... that is a great Xmas gift, no?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL

Christmas is half-over in Japan, already.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
              Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                Hope everything is ok with your FIL!!!

My hubby tried to help cook... He put the milk down on top of my dinner rolls that were rising... let us just say, they aren't rising anymore... they are SMASHED flatter than a crepe!

Congrats Josie on 3,500 posts... that is a great Xmas gift, no?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL

Christmas is half-over in Japan, already.
                Thanks strinam...I'm sure he'll be OK. Too bad about your dinner rolls, you could always server pancakes.

I was hoping for a White Christmas, but all we got was fog.
                sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                &
                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS WHUMPERS!!!

Ali - ((HUGS)) Sorry to hear about all your problems. hope things get well for you soon. You have my sympathies!!!

Salty - I'm sorry to hear about your in-laws giving you grief. I completely get where you are coming from when it comes to dealing with them.((HUGS))

Strinam - Sorry to hear about your dinner rolls. That sucks when you put in the time and effort and it gets ruined. ((HUGS))

Doesn't a whumper have a birthday tomorrow? I could have sworn I remembered someone mentioning it, but can't recall whom. Sucks being old. Well, when I find out I'll do proper birthday wishes then.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post

I hope you FIL is OK Sherry!! That's gotta be scary to ahve that happen on Christmas Eve. My thoughts and prayers sent your way.
                    sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Congrats on 3500, Josie! And, Ali, did your 7500 sneak by? Congrats!

I've been trying to give green to everyone, but apparently got carried away. Now I can't finished spreading it around for a little while.

I am sorry to hear about everyone's woes. I truly hope things improve!

Just saw Duet with my brother. It was his first SGA experience. He seemed to enjoy it. Maybe he will become a fan!

As ever when I am away from home I came in just to wish everyone well, and now have to go. Be safe and well!

Comment

To all my whumpy friends!!!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I've missed lots of pages here so I'll do a general congrats to all the milestoners and hi to all the newbies!

Hope you all have tons of fun today!

Comment

Hiya!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SEASONS GREETINGS

to all my lovely Shep whump chums!

You guys are the best!

Just had a few mins spare while the dinner is taking care of itself and thought I must pop in here (I have been very absent of late!)

Hope you all have a festive fun packed day and catch you later!

love and hugs
                            Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Pleased to say my day is going a bit better today... the goose is in the oven and we are playing CoV to pass the time!

Chat more later guys...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Pleased to say my day is going a bit better today... the goose is in the oven and we are playing CoV to pass the time!

Chat more later guys...
                                Glad to hear it!

I am off out now...have a great day everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X