John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    My fantasy job would be a nurse on Atlantis!!! I would of course be assigned Rodney as my main patient and be responsible for the *ahem* bed baths that would be required on a regular basis. I only say this because I know I would not get a look in on Shep with you lot all fighting over his care!! I would of course have to pick up the continuously fainting nurses (you lot!) who would be falling to the floor on a regular basis when Carson gives out the instruction "Colonel Sheppard needs a bed bath!"
    Fainting? Ohhh no no, my friend. Your nursing skills would be required far more in treating battle injuries cos I would take on all comers in the fight to be the one to give Sheppy his bed bath! *grin* And I'd fight dirty too...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Fainting? Ohhh no no, my friend. Your nursing skills would be required far more in treating battle injuries cos I would take on all comers in the fight to be the one to give Sheppy his bed bath! *grin* And I'd fight dirty too...
      Right - where's me bandages and IV's! I've built a little bunker out of sand bags in the corner of the infirmary and I think I need to wear a tin hat too incase I get caught in the crossfire and get accidently clobbered on the head with a copy of Chosen or a copy of 38 Minutes

There's something strangely safe about being a McKayite in this sort of situation!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Comment

Hmmmm... I feel the need for a whumpathon:

sigpic

Comment

I've been thinking about Common Ground too, SLC. I pray I'm not going to be disappointed by it. It has the potential to be a great whumping eppie, but with great, dramatic scenes between Shep and
            Spoiler:
            Kolya. There's a Wraith in it too, some sort of Wraith fight club, type thing, it's rumoured, so I hope Shep gets to fight.
            One can live in hope. Even if it's not like that I hope the episode won't disappoint. I really am anxious not to get too excited in case I'm disappointed.

Anyway, I want to be a nurse in the infirmary fighting to look after Shep, and I may be short, but I'm good in a scrap, well actually I've never been in one, but IF I had, I'm sure I'd be dangerous! Especially when you consider the motivation that the winner might get to give Shep a sponge bath. God, what a horrible job.....
            sigpic

Comment

GAH

Ali, are you trying to kill me?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                I've been thinking about Common Ground too, SLC. I pray I'm not going to be disappointed by it. It has the potential to be a great whumping eppie, but with great, dramatic scenes between Shep and
                Spoiler:
                Kolya. There's a Wraith in it too, some sort of Wraith fight club, type thing, it's rumoured, so I hope Shep gets to fight.
                One can live in hope. Even if it's not like that I hope the episode won't disappoint. I really am anxious not to get too excited in case I'm disappointed.

Anyway, I want to be a nurse in the infirmary fighting to look after Shep, and I may be short, but I'm good in a scrap, well actually I've never been in one, but IF I had, I'm sure I'd be dangerous! Especially when you consider the motivation that the winner might get to give Shep a sponge bath. God, what a horrible job.....
                Linzi, I love you like a sister. But you will have to pry that sponge from my cold, dead hand!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I dont want to get too excited also but I just keep thinking of all the possible whumpage that there could be given the info that we know.It seems to me that it would be kind of impossible for there not to be any. So I will be counting the weeks until that airs!! I wish it was early in the run because I may just explode in anticipation!!

Comment

Linzi, I love you like a sister. But you will have to pry that sponge from my cold, dead hand!
                    Tee hee!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      I dont want to get too excited also but I just keep thinking of all the possible whumpage that there could be given the info that we know.It seems to me that it would be kind of impossible for there not to be any. So I will be counting the weeks until that airs!! I wish it was early in the run because I may just explode in anticipation!!
                      Is it slated as episode 7?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        I know. I'm trying so hard not to get too giddy cos waiting is hard enough as it is! I just hope there's gonna be some whump in S3 cos there really needs to be... and Common Ground sounds like it could be so excellent. Oooh fingers crossed!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey maybe he will have a fever and be all hot and sweaty and need loads of baths and we can all get to have a go!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Hey maybe he will have a fever and be all hot and sweaty and need loads of baths and we can all get to have a go!
                            NO!! *glares around slightly wild-eyed*

He's mine! ALL MINE!!!!

I think I may need to go lie down for a bit...
                            sigpic

Comment

I know. I'm trying so hard not to get too giddy cos waiting is hard enough as it is! I just hope there's gonna be some whump in S3 cos there really needs to be... and Common Ground sounds like it could be so excellent. Oooh fingers crossed!!
                              And every other body part that is available to be crossed on me is!
                              There just has to be some whump, there has to be! It sounds like such a potential whumpy episode. Surely TPTB wouldn't desert us in our hour of need?
                              sigpic

Comment

Is it slated as episode 7?
                                Yes so we are looking at September maybe? Wish it was episode 2!

Comment

Working...
                                X