John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty View Post
    I'm FINALLY getting a chance to pop in!! Have I missed anything???? Besides a lot of squeeeeing I'm sure about new eps soon.

*fingers in ears* la la la la la la la la................... don't wanna hear it - 4 months of spoiler free days ahead of me!!!!
    Uh..actually you haven't missed too much. The whumpers haven't gone squeeing mad...yet. They have what, four or six days to wait yet.

So, ya think we might have to have our own thread if they go squeeing mad???
    sigpic

Comment

Yoikes! Almost on page 2! We can't have that. Now, I'm off to catch up.

Comment

Lalalala . . .

THUD

Comment

WHUMP...you crack me up!

Love the new avatars (can't wait to be able to customize mine) and sigs.

Well, now that I've caught up, I am going to run away for the night. Got here late 'cause the little brother was back in town and I made dinner for him. It was yummy. And, speaking of yummy...

Yummy whump, that is.

(this one counts, he's tied up in it,,,the best kind of yummy whump)

Comment

Good morning... *wants to go back to bed*
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

morning.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                Good morning... *wants to go back to bed*
                Morning, Caty! You still tired? Or just feeling like a lie in?
                sigpic

Comment

I love the first pic, do you mind if i snurch it!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                    I would kind of like to see the
                    Spoiler:
                    'other' Sheppard from 'M and MM'
                    though!

Might be fun!!

hahaha, yes... I was wondering about that, myself.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                    Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

AHHHH!!!! Sheppy tied up, bruised and battered!!! *gush*

Just found out I should be heading for higher ground (course I found out from US television on the military network here)... earthquake not too far north of here, across the bay in Hokkaido... I didn't feel it... Just missed the Hawaii one, too. By a few weeks.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                      Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                        I love it! I can't believe that's your first fic, you did such a good job on it.

I'm actually writing a fic right now that was originally titled My Time of Dying - I guess great minds think alike
                        Hello all.

Great minds do think alike! We must have the same brainwaves.
                        I actually snurched it from Supernatural - its the name of an ep! lol.

Thanks for all the reviews, its inspiring me to get my creative juices going!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Hey everyone!

Eli I'd love to see an...
                          Spoiler:
                          ...AU Shep but the one from M&MM, though probably amusing to watch, wouldn't be half as good as seeing a throughly evil, sadistic Shep IMO. I really, really would love to see JF get to play "evil Shep".

Comment

Grrr. Sometimes I hate ffnet. Some little oik on there posted a fic with a really annoying author's note saying they don't have a beta don´t want any comments about needing one or offering to be one and demanding a minimum of 10 reviews or they wouldn't continue the fic. I reviewed to say that the A/N was actually so annoying that it put me off from reading the fic entirely.

They have since deleted the fic (and hence all the reviews including mine) and have reposted it with an amended A/N, leaving in all the aggressive crap (but saying they are smiling so it's a joke - oh well that's okay then!) and adding in a personal attack on me, telling me I have an IQ of less than 50! Oh and they've blocked me from reviewing or PMing them so I have no way to respond or defend myself. So I've reported the silly little **** instead.

Crap like this really gets my back up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah poor Ali, (((HUgs))). What's the point of reviews if you can't tell them your opinion!

What's the fic - we'll leave reviews for you!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                                Ah poor Ali, (((HUgs))). What's the point of reviews if you can't tell them your opinion!

What's the fic - we'll leave reviews for you!
                                Ooooh the temptation to get all the whumpers to spam the little git's reviews is sooooooooooooooooo large!

But I am a better person than that.. and I am not going to sink to their level of behaviour. With any luck the ffnet PTB will delete their stupid fic - it'll probably take them a coupla weeks as they are not known for their rapid response to problems but still....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X