John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Anyone wonder if Shep plays that Guitar?
    John might be able to, but Joe can't...so we won't ever be seeing that - unless Teh Monkey ever learns especially so we can see it...

Errrrrrr...Joe....

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      John might be able to, but Joe can't...so we won't ever be seeing that - unless Teh Monkey ever learns especially so we can see it...

Errrrrrr...Joe....
      Oh yes I think he should learn just so we can have our fantasy!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Errrrrrr...Joe....
        I can just see Shep playing his guitar...badly, singing the Scooby Doo theme tune..... though he'd probably be trying to give a decent rendition of 'Ring of Fire'!
        sigpic

Comment

I am off out for the rest of the afternoon!!! So no whumping for me until later...but whilst I am away here are a few whumpy pics to inspire all those out there writing whumpy fic esp Linzi and Ali!!!! Looking forward to seeing more chapters soon!!

Sheppy blood!

Comment

Morning all!

I'm back and feeling somewhat more refreshed and relaxed after a nice, long - and much-needed - lie-in. I'm chilling out in my dressing gown and might even think about breakfast in a bit.

Time for a quick bit of thunking and whumping before pressing on with the fanfic writing.

Oooh - first things first though... just off to read Linzi's new fic!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Congrats on 400 Ali!

Mmmn, Shep playing guitar...electric shock...oh yes, sounds whumpalicious!

Well, FF.net is working again. So my latest fic is now up. It's a McKay pov, with Shep whumpage...as usual.
              I've dedicated it to McKayRocks! - such an equal opportunities whumper!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2914767/1/
              Oh wow Linzi - what an excellent fic!! Have left you a review on ffnet but WOW that is a great start! Really well-written, good characterisation and the pacing is excellent.. really builds the tension! Love it! Wirte more! NOW!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                Oh wow Linzi - what an excellent fic!! Have left you a review on ffnet but WOW that is a great start! Really well-written, good characterisation and the pacing is excellent.. really builds the tension! Love it! Wirte more! NOW!!!!!
                Thanks! I had real doubts about this one, and my poor Betas had to listen to wailing and insecurities from me,(sorry guys!). I love reading Shep whump with McKay angst, so thought I'd have a go myself! And, McKayRocks! is so cool, I wanted to be an equal opportunity whumper too!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Thanks! I had real doubts about this one, and my poor Betas had to listen to wailing and insecurities from me,(sorry guys!). I love reading Shep whump with McKay angst, so thought I'd have a go myself! And, McKayRocks! is so cool, I wanted to be an equal opportunity whumper too!
                  Put those doubts aside. It is a seriously excellent fic. Honest, no word of a lie. I love it! have faith in yourself and your writing - you got some talent there girl!
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning all!

I'm back and feeling somewhat more refreshed and relaxed after a nice, long - and much-needed - lie-in. I'm chilling out in my dressing gown and might even think about breakfast in a bit.

Time for a quick bit of thunking and whumping before pressing on with the fanfic writing.

Oooh - first things first though... just off to read Linzi's new fic!
                    Hi Ali!!

Just wondering how the writing is going...not that I am desperate or anything!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Hi Ali!!

Just wondering how the writing is going...not that I am desperate or anything!!
                      The writing's going fine... the problem is the sodding internet connection is cutting in and out again! There's gonna be a stern letter of complaint to NTL and a demand for some compensation for the service we're paying for and not getting.. problem is that ain't gonna fix it right now and I'm not even gonna try calling their customer service line on the Sunday of a bank holiday weekend!

I just hope the connection will work long enough for me to even post my fic when I'm finished writing it! Should be done with writing the next chapter within the next hour... keep your finger crossed that I am able to post (the connection has cut out again even as I've been typing this!!)
                      sigpic

Comment

The writing's going fine... the problem is the sodding internet connection is cutting in and out again! There's gonna be a stern letter of complaint to NTL and a demand for some compensation for the service we're paying for and not getting.. problem is that ain't gonna fix it right now and I'm not even gonna try calling their customer service line on the Sunday of a bank holiday weekend!

I just hope the connection will work long enough for me to even post my fic when I'm finished writing it! Should be done with writing the next chapter within the next hour... keep your finger crossed that I am able to post (the connection has cut out again even as I've been typing this!!)
                        I will be keeping everything crossed!!

Comment

It's up! Chapter 7 of Shrapnel: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2895572/7/
                          sigpic

Comment

It's up! Chapter 7 of Shrapnel: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2895572/7/
                            Yee flipping ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful! My tummy is doing flip flops!!!!!!

What a wonder whump is for just hitting the right spot and making you so happy!!

You folk who write it are just the bees knees and I love you to bits!!

And I have been reading the lovely things said about me here and to be honest I am just so overwhelmed with how terrific you all are.

Linzi your fic is brill - I am just a hopeless junkie and no matter how much I get I shall always want more!

I am so glad I plucked up the courage to post here that day!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                              Yee flipping ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful! My tummy is doing flip flops!!!!!!

What a wonder whump is for just hitting the right spot and making you so happy!!

You folk who write it are just the bees knees and I love you to bits!!

And I have been reading the lovely things said about me here and to be honest I am just so overwhelmed with how terrific you all are.

Linzi your fic is brill - I am just a hopeless junkie and no matter how much I get I shall always want more!

I am so glad I plucked up the courage to post here that day!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ks/38mins9.jpg

Mx
                              You know you're always welcome here my sweet! And I hope you don't mind me poking my nose in on "your" threads every now and then!
                              sigpic

Comment

You know you're always welcome here my sweet! And I hope you don't mind me poking my nose in on "your" threads every now and then!
                                Oh no that's fine by me! You are always welcome! We have quite a few Aussies and Rose is from Tazmania so they are about 10 hours ahead of us. Means that we are rarely online at the same time unless they are up late (or we Brits are!) so we often play catch up. We can be there at the same time as some of our american and canadian chums and Arlessiar (who is a true whumper of the first degree!) is in Germany so I can be live with her sometimes. But here on the Shep whump you have lots of active Brits and folk from europe so there is more real time exchange!

That's why it is nice to be in here with you!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X