John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Complications? Would I do that to you? Would I do that to.... okay, well yeah, probably I would... *grin*

But....... you'll just have to wait and see.. *smerk*

Oooh I'm just evil.
    OOH! (Raises hand) I like complications when recovering too, Miss! Please do it, you know you want to!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      OOH! (Raises hand) I like complications when recovering too, Miss! Please do it, you know you want to!
      Awwwww, wellllll, I was going to write a nice, happy fic where Shep is magically all better and everything is fine cos I know that's the kind of stories you all like..... but, as you're twisting my arm........ oohhhhh, go on then! Complications and angst it is!

Oh man... I'm in for it now...!
      sigpic

Comment

Awwwww, wellllll, I was going to write a nice, happy fic where Shep is magically all better and everything is fine cos I know that's the kind of stories you all like..... but, as you're twisting my arm........ oohhhhh, go on then! Complications and angst it is!

Yay...complications and angst....my fave!!!! I am so excited now!!!!

Please make your fic as long as possible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Yay...complications and angst....my fave!!!! I am so excited now!!!!

Please make your fic as long as possible!!!
          Chapter 6 will be up very shortly.... just writing the last few paras now...
          sigpic

Comment

OMG ....I cannot wait...just what I need on this miserable raining afternoon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              OMG ....I cannot wait...just what I need on this miserable raining afternoon!!!
              Raining? It's lovely and sunny here in Leeds. Blue skies, white fluffy clouds.... and I'm sat indoors writing fanfic! I officially have NO life!
              sigpic

Comment

Can't wait! Just don't put it up at the same time as the new 'Simpsons' episode though 'cos then I'll have the dilemma of what to look at first!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                  Can't wait! Just don't put it up at the same time as the new 'Simpsons' episode though 'cos then I'll have the dilemma of what to look at first!!

Erp. When's that on? I've gotta tape it for hubby...!
                  sigpic

Comment

Erp. When's that on? I've gotta tape it for hubby...!
                    Hee! 6.30...SKY ONE!

Comment

Right then - it's done! Chapter 6 is up:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2895572/6/

Turned into another quite long chappy... hope you like it guys!

Right, I need a sandwich before embarking on the next writing project of the day...
                      sigpic

Comment

Right, I need a sandwich before embarking on the next writing project of the day...
                        Spoiler:
                        Like it?...I loved it. I loved the other's concern(esp McKay) and I could just visualise poor Shep as you gave such brilliant description *sigh*

Waiting for more in due course
                        Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 23 April 2006, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Oh yes! I liked! And just for me, nekkid, whumped Sheppy under a sheet. Sniff, sniff, drool, drool. Okay, I seriously need help! Great job. Tense, or what? You know we could really use this sort of detailed whump in Season 3. PTB? if you're wandering around, PLEASE can we have some Sheppy whump, proper whump? Pretty please!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Oh yes! I liked! And just for me, nekkid, whumped Sheppy under a sheet. Sniff, sniff, drool, drool. Okay, I seriously need help! Great job. Tense, or what? You know we could really use this sort of detailed whump in Season 3. PTB? if you're wandering around, PLEASE can we have some Sheppy whump, proper whump? Pretty please!
                            Yep just one episode at least where he gets well and truly whumped with a proper recovery scene as well! Carson having to operate on him would be fab - esp if we got to see some flesh!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Yep just one episode at least where he gets well and truly whumped with a proper recovery scene as well! Carson having to operate on him would be fab - esp if we got to see some flesh!
                              http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/38-6.jpg
                              Oh be still my beating heart! Come on TPTB! Give the fans what they want!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh be still my beating heart! Come on TPTB! Give the fans what they want!!
                                Or to make him totally reliant on the others to save him without being able to really contribute at all. I mean he was incapacitated in 38 Minutes but not to the extent that he could not get involved in trying to find solutions. He really thought of the option of stopping his own heart. I would like a situation where he has to give over all control to others to save the day......due to extreme whumpage!

Comment

Working...
                                X