Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by dreamkat
    Oops!! Many apologies about the Spoiler tag -I've never used them before. I'll do better next time, promise!!!

    I have no self-control when it comes to SGA Spoilers! Or watching the Eps as soon as possible, by whatever means...

    Loved this ep SOOO much!!!! It had so many great, emotional, team moments,
    it felt more like fic than an ep. Gonna be lots of tags to this one, I bet...

    Time to watch it again!!!!!!!

    Been there, done it, it seems to be part of the initiation! Everyone makes mistakes (just look at some of my massive bloopers)!

    Comment


      Originally posted by Gate Geek
      Nice!!! Thanks for the backing up the tanker....I think I drank about a fifth of it already.
      When do your boys come back? I see you need supervision.



      Comment


        Originally posted by Gate Geek
        I even gave myself an asthma attack watching this ep!!!
        Good, now I know I'm not the only one who did!

        Spoiler:
        OMG Shep in jeans, walking across his bed, playing with his model airplane, hanging up on Rodney!

        I love when they're at dinner and all their cell phones are ringing then Carson says, "I didn't bring me bloody cellphone with me! What's happening?" And Carson's poor turtles - mean Sheppy saying they make good soup.

        All I can say is: Thank God for Canada! I don't think I could go six weeks without knowing whats gonna happen.

        Comment


          Originally posted by blingaway
          When do your boys come back? I see you need supervision.
          I've got at least 36 more hours. Save the supervision for Vancouver. I'll need it then!
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Salty
            Oooh, GG - got sounds? I have some and get to hear Shep and Rodney talk all the time but if there are more out there that I don't have, it would make the next 6 months go by a lot quicker!

            Can I have a link too? Please... *shamelessly begging*

            Comment


              Originally posted by wraithkeeper
              Good, now I know I'm not the only one who did!

              Spoiler:
              OMG Shep in jeans, walking across his bed, playing with his model airplane, hanging up on Rodney!

              I love when they're at dinner and all their cell phones are ringing then Carson says, "I didn't bring me bloody cellphone with me! What's happening?" And Carson's poor turtles - mean Sheppy saying they make good soup.

              All I can say is: Thank God for Canada! I don't think I could go six weeks without knowing whats gonna happen.
              You can hold out!! Come on be strong...don't give in!!!!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by wraithkeeper
                Can I have a link too? Please... *shamelessly begging*
                Link sent via PM.....
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Thanks GG!!!

                  Comment


                    *sigh* I'm bored....The Return is almost over...I just greened everybody I could...finally got around to reading Ali's tag to M&MM.....hmmm maybe I should just go to bed......but I don't really want too..
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Well, no one around so I'm calling it a night then. Hope to talk to ya all in a few hours. Night!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        OMG _ I have just got up and read your squeeeeee and now I am so excited!!!!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by SLC
                          OMG _ I have just got up and read your squeeeeee and now I am so excited!!!!
                          The ep is so worth every Squee too. It was really really good!!!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Morning! Good and sad at the same time....last saturday morning we come here early to see what happened for a long time....
                            But from what i've read the return was good!!!!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              That's a pretty poor excuse Paris...you need to think of something else. .
                              hehehe but its my only claim to fame hehe

                              I got the SGA sounds on my computer and everytime I open a new window or program I get Sheppy saying "oh, hi sweety" SQUEE!!!!!

                              Now if I only had one that says "I've been whumped" or something.
                              OMG where are you getting sound clips from!?
                              Spoiler:

                              "It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                OMG loved that moment, love this episode!!!
                                OMG i need details here people what's going on!? GAHHH!
                                go to the book store for a couple of hours and all heel breaks loose!
                                It cause i had starbuck's isn't it?
                                Spoiler:

                                "It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X