John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Just fed up. I don't feel like I've got anything done tonight and I feel a little off colour. Just usual fed up me.
    Perhaps you're coming down with a virus? That can often make you feel fed up and out of sorts. My brother would say drink plenty of fluids, and get some rest! I'd say drink some wine and watch 38 Minutes! That always cures me!
    sigpic

Comment

I always try and whump shep to a point where he can come back from it. I never like to leave him damaged......after all, i need him whole so i can whump him in the next story

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Perhaps you're coming down with a virus? That can often make you feel fed up and out of sorts. My brother would say drink plenty of fluids, and get some rest! I'd say drink some wine and watch 38 Minutes! That always cures me!
        Now that sounds like a plan

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

sounds like good advice!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
            I always try and whump shep to a point where he can come back from it. I never like to leave him damaged......after all, i need him whole so i can whump him in the next story
            I don't know about that.....if you don't update your stories in a timely manner Shep is left damaged....
            sigpic

Comment

Just watched the commentary for that ep,
              Spoiler:
              they made him eat it seven times apparently
              oh that and
              Spoiler:
              he was reading the new york times in his pod
              Gotta love him
              Obsessed1,

What episode was that?

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                sounds like good advice!
                sure is! im not ill but i might follow that advice anyway and watch 38 mins later..just cos im in the mood for some whumpin'!! well to be fair im always in the mood for some whumping but still LOL of course i wont be able to watch any sga if im on here again all night...just cant stay away these days!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                  Obsessed1,

What episode was that?

WannaBe
                  Aurora

Comment

Good afternoon everyone.

How is everyone this evening? Many thanks to all who answered my Spoiler question from yesterday.....I knew I'd get the right answer in here.

My take on that other "rumor" is

Spoiler:
                    If it ain't broke don't fix it! Leave the cast as it is now intact.

My but this "Phantoms" sounds cool! When does this air, in 2 weeks? Is it too soon for a mini-SQUEE session to begin?

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi all. Back from watching new ep of House. Now trying to work on Progeny tag fic...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                        This has been a great story... glad he turned out okay even if he still has some problems,,and wont be able to fully work...but alteast on his way back to health,,,great one...thanks for sharing it...
                        aw (((HUGS))) thanks Nina It was my "get my feet wet in whump again" story (thats why its short! *G*) I'm glad you enjoyed it
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Okaly dokely,
                          i'm off for the night, got to get up early in the morning as my car has its MOT and it had better pass....although it has been sounding rather whumped lately

I'll have to reach 300 posts tomorrow and i'll try and do some writing,

see you tommorrow all

And GG I can see through your carefully veiled hints. You cant trick me

Comment

Are you talking about the
                            Spoiler:
                            beckett leaving rumour because that was posted in the anti-cast transplant thread

ACK! I didn't read that one! I meant the more general one
                            Spoiler:
                            someone in SGA being replaced by someone from SG1
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Is FF.net working again? Only I don't think I can face trying to post my fic there if it's still being a pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
                                Good afternoon everyone.

How is everyone this evening? Many thanks to all who answered my Spoiler question from yesterday.....I knew I'd get the right answer in here.

My take on that other "rumor" is

Spoiler:
                                If it ain't broke don't fix it! Leave the cast as it is now intact.

My but this "Phantoms" sounds cool! When does this air, in 2 weeks? Is it too soon for a mini-SQUEE session to begin?

IHS
                                AHHH PHANTOMS my favourite topic at the moment lol it airs on the 15th and no its never too early for a squeeeeee!! ive been SQUEEEEING for weeks over this ep and i intend to keep squeeing about it until...oh at least the 16th when ive watched it and come on here to squee about it some more!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X