John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    I still wants to ruffle it though! I think someone should ask him if they can do that at a con! Mer, you should go for it!! I dare you!
    LOL!! Are you trying to kill me? I'd about die of embarassment trying to ask that

Comment

You know, I really get the impression that Joe is totally disinterested in his looks. I expect it's the studio who are really concerned how it looks.
      Hmmm... I've seen pics of Joe in premières and such, and his hair is the same crow nest
      This one is from San Diego Comic Con... do you think the studio would "produce" him out of the set too?

I still wants to ruffle it though! I think someone should ask him if they can do that at a con! Mer, you should go for it!! I dare you!
      Oooohhhh MER!!! You are going to the next Vancouver con, riiiiiiight? Start writing it down: "Ask Joe about his untouchable hair"

I remember reading about a con where someone asked Robert Beltran (Chakotay off Voyager) if they could that...and he let them!!!

Yummmmm Chakotay ... I'd ruffle him any day

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
        Hmmm... I've seen pics of Joe in premières and such, and his hair is the same crow nest
        This one is from San Diego Comic Con... do you think the studio would "produce" him out of the set too?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...c-Con04-02.jpg
        I have to say, seeing as I share that hairstyle with Mr F, that it's low maintainance of the highest order...

Just need mine cutting at the moment...getting a bit long...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oh I have had that hairstyle for ages now - nothing better than the fingers comb

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            I have to say, seeing as I share that hairstyle with Mr F, that it's low maintainance of the highest order...

Just need mine cutting at the moment...getting a bit long...
            I have to agree... I'm willing to bet he just rolls out of bed like that, and they've just made The Hair a big joke on set Maybe I should ask him for hairstyling tips?

Comment

He doesn't seem to like to iron anything, either.
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                Definitely my kinda guy... I love to wear wrinkles

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  LOL!! Are you trying to kill me? I'd about die of embarassment trying to ask that
                  D'oh!

Just drink a bottle of wine beforehand! If you're like me, I'm game for anything after that!!

Comment

Oh I have had that hairstyle for ages now - nothing better than the fingers comb
                    You comb it?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Funny that, neither do I...

Comment

Yummmmm Chakotay ... I'd ruffle him any day
                        I met him at a con a few years ago! He couldn't understand my accent! It was so funny...he's really nice tho' and I had a little crush on him for a while, but Joe is my mega-crush!!

Comment

ROFL! I noticed that!

He needs to buy more of those clothes that don't need ironing! I bet when he's packing he just scrunches everything into a holdall!!

Comment

I met him at a con a few years ago! He couldn't understand my accent! It was so funny...he's really nice tho' and I had a little crush on him for a while, but Joe is my mega-crush!!

What makes me laugh about Robert is that everyone says how nice he is, yet its always been said how much he hated playing Chakotay...you wouldn't think he'd be wanting to do cons related to it...

Comment

ROFL! I noticed that!

He needs to buy more of those clothes that don't need ironing! I bet when he's packing he just scrunches everything into a holdall!!

I have to say, I do at least make an attempt at decent packing...but you know, you can't help how things get after baggage handlers have chucked your case around...

Comment

D'oh!

Just drink a bottle of wine beforehand! If you're like me, I'm game for anything after that!!

I'd need a few bottles before I did anything like that...

Comment

Working...
                                X