John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise
    no no no cant have it there!!! i vote for the leg! cos then wed have limping shep ahhhh and crutches!!!!!!!
    Limping, sure! He'd be cute.
    Crutches?? *GG has horrific flashback*

I wonder if Shep would whine as much as Rodney would.....
    sigpic

Comment

That is a nono spot....

iheatshep I agee.. let us try an help.. what exactly are you doing.. that way we can see if its right or wrong..

Got to show the Shep Love

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Limping, sure! He'd be cute.
        Crutches?? *GG has horrific flashback*

I wonder if Shep would whine as much as Rodney would.....
        no one could ever whine as much as rodney does!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

OT.. I like Rodneys whining..he can be funny...
          Back on topic
          Shep whumping goodness all around.. wooohoooo

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I love me some Shep

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

You know its been an hour and half and I'm still not done with the dishes? I keep getting distracted by Sheppy whump!!

BTW, Where is SGAFan?? did her muse get poked and she's off writing??
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie

I love me some Shep
                i love me some shep too! yum yum!!! i love that "i almost blew myself up" haha see even shep likes to nearly whump himself!

Comment

You know its been an hour and half and I'm still not done with the dishes? I keep getting distracted by Sheppy whump!!

BTW, Where is SGAFan?? did her muse get poked and she's off writing??
                  ahh forget the dishes...shep whump is a lot more fun!!!

Comment

I think he gets a thrill out of almost whumping himself...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

haha well i dont know about him but i certainly get a thrill out of shep being whumped!!LOL!

Comment

I get all giddy when there is some Shep whumping in the show.. Hurt then comfort.. got to like the comfort

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Yup, here he does it to himself...

sigpic

Comment

I get all giddy when there is some Shep whumping in the show.. Hurt then comfort.. got to like the comfort
                            yep i love the comfort! that was the thing missing from defiant one...a nice infirmary scene!! haha ok well any excuse for an infirmary scene!! thankfully we have some great Defiant one tags in fanfiction land!!

Comment

Yup, here he does it to himself...

hahaha YEH!!! see sheppy loves it really!!
                              i loved that scene in condemned!! so frickin' hilarious!! even funnier when u find out that it was joe's idea to do that in the first place!! hehe bet he had a nice bruise after that!!!!not that we get to see any of his injuries..boo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                                hahaha YEH!!! see sheppy loves it really!!
                                i loved that scene in condemned!! so frickin' hilarious!! even funnier when u find out that it was joe's idea to do that in the first place!! hehe bet he had a nice bruise after that!!!!not that we get to see any of his injuries..boo!!!
                                I remembered LMAO (and still do) at that one. Joe is great.

Thank goodness for some decent FF to address this little misfortune of his...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X