John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    I agree, Ken is my fav writer all ready LOL, his debut was rock solid!

With Carl Binder, I'm wary. Part of his episodes are brilliant, but then sometimes, he loses it. But I do love how he does the character interactions. He puts in more personal moments than any other writer I think, and that is something I appreciate. If he could work on some of his weaknesses he'd be superb!

Yes they should be sent to you so you could beta them!!!!!!!! How brilliant would that be!!!! I know we would all be very happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Oh good old Ken. My new favourite SGA writer!!!!!
      all hail ken cuperus!!! bringer of shep whump!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
        yeah spitting blood after a big punch out with.......KOLYA!!!!!!! now that would be cool.

...i think he's too good a soldier....he should let his guard down a little more
        NO! He should remain the excellent soldier he is, only to be taken down by overwhelming force! And held, arms twisted behind his back by big nasty goons, while ruthless stripped of his weapons while he fights like a demon. A few entirely gratutious blows to the ribs with his own P-90 for being mouthy wouldn't hurt... (snerk!) Then Kolya can have him...

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
          all hail ken cuperus!!! bringer of shep whump!!!

Hey we should start a Ken Cuperus appreciation thread! So the others know they need to pull up their socks!

Comment

Boy, I go away for a few hours and I ahve three pages to catch up on. You all are a chatty bunch today....so did I miss anything important while I'm trying to catch up? Not that anything you all is say is unimportant......
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              Boy, I go away for a few hours and I ahve three pages to catch up on. You all are a chatty bunch today....so did I miss anything important while I'm trying to catch up? Not that anything you all is say is unimportant......

Well mainly we talked about whump and whumping and whumping Shep!!!

Comment

*laughs* SLC!!!!! Well, you know...I'd do it. *grin* But somehow I don't think they'd be happy getting every script back with red marks and lines crossed out with each suggestion being:

Sheppard needs to be knocked unconscious here.

Blood. Lots of blood here. (hey, the fans want blood)

Hmmmm, infirmary. That injury needs the infirmary. And lots of comfort.

GSW = surgery people! And slings. And manly wincing after!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey GG, you missed.....why do we whump????? Ken Cuperus ROCKS!!!! and the campaign for more shep blood................Have i missed anything out?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Yes they should be sent to you so you could beta them!!!!!!!! How brilliant would that be!!!! I know we would all be very happy!
                    Mainly cuz IWTB would re-write the script with loads of whump, infirmary scenes and nekkid under the sheet scenes....

I have to head off now. Night all!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*laughs* SLC!!!!! Well, you know...I'd do it. *grin* But somehow I don't think they'd be happy getting every script back with red marks and lines crossed out with each suggestion being:

Sheppard needs to be knocked unconscious here.

Blood. Lots of blood here. (hey, the fans want blood)

Hmmmm, infirmary. That injury needs the infirmary. And lots of comfort.

GSW = surgery people! And slings. And manly wincing after!!!
                      Yeah you'd have them coming back to you and saying....
                      "Uh, you realise this whole ep is about Shep....there's no other characters in it."
                      "And?"
                      "I'm just saying......and i mean the last episode you looked at for me was exactly the same only the infirmary scene was at the beginning."
                      "Your point being?"
                      "Ooooo-kay" *backs away slowly*

Comment

Night LINZI xx

Comment

*laughing* linzi! Good night! It was fun playing with you tonight!
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree, Ken is my fav writer all ready LOL, his debut was rock solid!

With Carl Binder, I'm wary. Part of his episodes are brilliant, but then sometimes, he loses it. But I do love how he does the character interactions. He puts in more personal moments than any other writer I think, and that is something I appreciate. If he could work on some of his weaknesses he'd be superb!
                            ken rules!!

Carl binder wrote boring TRW (but it did have good shep moments although i wish that
                            Spoiler:
                            shep had been infected by the nanites when he touched elizabeth it wouldve have made the episode much more interesting but alas we didnt get that...surprised theres been no fanfic where he was tho
                            but im looking forward to phantoms as u well know which he wrote...in which we finally get some
                            Spoiler:
                            backstory
                            and a lot of TPTB have mentioned how good the ep is not mention:
                            i just read on stargate project website..the german one...that paul mcgillion said
                            Spoiler:
                            I think the fans will really enjoy
                            'Phantoms', I think it's a really smart script and there is a great sense of
                            dramatic tension throughout
                            so he thinks its good too...so im excited ill reserve judgement and hope its a fab shepisode LOL
                            and now im hoping that
                            Spoiler:
                            carson is there in phantoms to look after our sheppy

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                              Yeah you'd have them coming back to you and saying....
                              "Uh, you realise this whole ep is about Shep....there's no other characters in it."
                              "And?"
                              "I'm just saying......and i mean the last episode you looked at for me was exactly the same only the infirmary scene was at the beginning."
                              "Your point being?"
                              "Ooooo-kay" *backs away slowly*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                                ken rules!!

Carl binder wrote boring TRW (but it did have good shep moments although i wish that
                                Spoiler:
                                shep had been infected by the nanites when he touched elizabeth it wouldve have made the episode much more interesting but alas we didnt get that...surprised theres been no fanfic where he was tho
                                but im looking forward to phantoms as u well know which he wrote...in which we finally get some
                                Spoiler:
                                backstory
                                and a lot of TPTB have mentioned how good the ep is not mention:
                                i just read on stargate project website..the german one...that paul mcgillion said
                                Spoiler:
                                I think the fans will really enjoy
                                'Phantoms', I think it's a really smart script and there is a great sense of
                                dramatic tension throughout
                                so he thinks its good too...so im excited ill reserve judgement and hope its a fab shepisode LOL
                                and now im hoping that
                                Spoiler:
                                carson is there in phantoms to look after our sheppy
                                We can only hope.................................
                                and isnt there suposed to be some
                                Spoiler:
                                teyla shep development...not in a i love you way but a...she will help him through it way too

phantoms sounds ace.....SQUEE!

Comment

Working...
                                X