John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
    Yes, and it doesn't help that there is no new episode to squee about this week. We have to wait until 9/8!

WannaBeAWhumper
    Speaking of new eps...

Spoiler:
    What do you think we'll get on Shep's backstory? I heard it was supposed to delve into his military careeer...but what aspects will we get? Afghanistan I'm betting...but anything before that you think?
    sigpic

Comment

Exogensis got pushed back to October? *argh*

wannabe, that's one of my favorites too, but so is the one GG posted! I kind of like this one too...

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

You know, I'm not sure what they'll do with Sheppard's backstory. I am curious, because there's so little to go off of.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey, GG - I'm around, bouncing back and forth between work and board. It has gotten quiet...but after the craziness that was pre-CG, I guess that is to be expected.

Here's a little something to generate squee...still my most favorite pic:

Spoiler:

WannaBe

I love this one too
          Spoiler:
          his eyes just look so sad & lifeless...I dont know how he does it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

wannabe, that's one of my favorites too, but so is the one GG posted! I kind of like this one too...

Spoiler:

Yup. very nice!! But I still have to go with my originally posted pix. Although this one I like too...
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Ooh nice! I like that one IWTB! Judging from the amount of fics that have surfaced over the last day or two, I think many people are also reading or writing (or both) CG tag fics. I know I have been. I wrote one, have read several, am nearly finished another CG fic, and still have other people's tags bookmarked to read. It would be okay if they didn't expect me to get some work done as well. Give it another day or two for the fics to be written and read, and I think things will pick up in here.
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                Spoiler:

Of all the pixs I've seen, I still prefer this one the most....

Yes, that is a great one. It is brighter and the contrast better. I was trying to place if from the show, though. Did that come from a cap, or a promo pic, or what? Because I don't remember that actually happening.
                Spoiler:
                The one time I remember they removed his gag, he was yelling and struggling with the guard, who stepped in front of him and blocked our view. I'm thinking this pic didn't actually occur in the show, or was cut in editing.
                Not that it matters! Still an amazing Sheppy pic.

WannaBE

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Yep, I've got one part of my tag done but I still have part two. I hope it's only going to be two parts!

CG is such an awesome episode. I want to watch it again, but right now I'm working on my part of a joint fic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, that is a great one. It is brighter and the contrast better. I was trying to place if from the show, though. Did that come from a cap, or a promo pic, or what? Because I don't remember that actually happening.
                    Spoiler:
                    The one time I remember they removed his gag, he was yelling and struggling with the guard, who stepped in front of him and blocked our view. I'm thinking this pic didn't actually occur in the show, or was cut in editing.
                    Not that it matters! Still an amazing Sheppy pic.

WannaBE
                    It was a promo pix...and my absolute favorite one out there.

There is something with his eyes that just haunt me..I can't put my finger on it though....
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, I've got one part of my tag done but I still have part two. I hope it's only going to be two parts!

CG is such an awesome episode. I want to watch it again, but right now I'm working on my part of a joint fic.
                      Ooh! More Kodiac!fic! Coolness! Got a spoiler or two for us? *looks imploringly at IWTB*
                      sigpic

Comment

Good Morning! I just got to work, and will be shot if I'm caught in here. I just couldn't resist a peek in to say 'Hi'! Must run. Have a fabulous day...Lauriel, isn't it your bedtime? LOL

Comment

Well guys, I'm gonna go for a bit. I've been really under the weather the last several days and I right now I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. So I'm gonna go take a nap. I hope to catch ya all later.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's posted!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3128666/1/

or on my LJ, the most recent post. I think I forgot to put the link here last night. *sheepish*
                            sigpic

Comment

bye GG, hope you feel better! Real whumping isn't fun at all!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                                Good Morning! I just got to work, and will be shot if I'm caught in here. I just couldn't resist a peek in to say 'Hi'! Must run. Have a fabulous day...Lauriel, isn't it your bedtime? LOL
                                Well yes, as a matter of fact. Unfortunately as I spent a rather large portion of the day writing a fic I wasn't planning on writing, I still have some work to finish up.

Thanks IWTB! I'll read it shortly!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X