John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Ya, how many obsessed dedicated, time-wasting graphics-literate, blood-thirsty whump loving online resources does he have? He's toast.

G'nite all!
    I wish I could too. I don't think I'd be as good as you guys, but at the moment I lack the software so I can't do anything but the most basic stuff! Argh! I have ideas that I just can't do! Okay - they're probably not that crash hot anyway, and I really don't need more excuses not to get some work done. But.. sigh anyway.

Edit: Except the sigs I do for others which are wonderful works of art that reflect my fondness of them and appreciation of their support.
    Last edited by Lauriel; 28 August 2006, 09:45 PM.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Well, Kids, time for beddie-byes for this one. Too many late nights reading fics and this crazed thread, and watching CG, Sateda, etc. See ya tomorrow! Happy whumping!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
        I'm back! Awesome!!! Thanks SGAFan and blingaway!! *hugs* *clicks and saves*

He shall regret challenging me!! This is a smiley representation of the two of us with wallpapers HeeHee

Congrats on the DSL Lorr! Makes it so much more fun around here, doesn't it?
        *mumbles under breath* Still just a pipe dream for me.

Comment

I have to go to work now. How bad is it getting that I wake-up every morning dreading the day ahead of me?

Let's just hope today goes quickly - which is another thing I'm just wishing my life away just 'cos I don't want to be there. *sigh*

Well, hopefully I'll be more cheerful tonight as I'll have something waiting for me when I get home.

See you all tonight when I'll try not to be so grumpy.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            I have to go to work now. How bad is it getting that I wake-up every morning dreading the day ahead of me?

Let's just hope today goes quickly - which is another thing I'm just wishing my life away just 'cos I don't want to be there. *sigh*

Well, hopefully I'll be more cheerful tonight as I'll have something waiting for me when I get home.

See you all tonight when I'll try not to be so grumpy.
            *hugs Josie* Time for a new job! You shouldn't have to feel that bad about work, sweetie.
            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Whumpers!!

All I can say is SQUEE!!!!!!! My son goes back to school today!! *does happy dance*

I still need to catch up on the last six pages. Anything really important I missed?
              sigpic

Comment

Hi GG!

Lots of fic posted, which I've bookmarked but been to busy to catch up on.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                  Hi GG!

Lots of fic posted, which I've bookmarked but been to busy to catch up on.

Sweet! I got all day to read it too...now to go searching the pages...
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, whumpers!!!

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Doesn't seem to be anyone here anymore now that CG aired. *sighs*
                      Guess, I'll find something else to do for awhile......
                      sigpic

Comment

I think everyone got squeeeed out, and we've got a dry spell between episodes *sniff*!

Have you finished Halycon? I got mine yesterday, too, and have only started on it. I like what I've read a lot!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          Doesn't seem to be anyone here anymore now that CG aired. *sighs*
                          Guess, I'll find something else to do for awhile......
                          Hey, GG - I'm around, bouncing back and forth between work and board. It has gotten quiet...but after the craziness that was pre-CG, I guess that is to be expected.

Here's a little something to generate squee...still my most favorite pic:

Spoiler:

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                            I think everyone got squeeeed out, and we've got a dry spell between episodes *sniff*!

Have you finished Halycon? I got mine yesterday, too, and have only started on it. I like what I've read a lot!

I finished yesterday. I don't waste time when it comes to reading. I thought it was pretty good. Could of used more Shep whump though.... Exogenesis won't be out until October....*sigh* I now an starting on SG1 Matter of Honor and Cost of Honor.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              Yes, and it doesn't help that there is no new episode to squee about this week. We have to wait until 9/8!

WannaBeAWhumper

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                                Hey, GG - I'm around, bouncing back and forth between work and board. It has gotten quiet...but after the craziness that was pre-CG, I guess that is to be expected.

Here's a little something to generate squee...still my most favorite pic:

Spoiler:

WannaBe
                                That's a nice pix..
                                Spoiler:
                                A very vulnerable, subdued, and hurt Sheppy.

Of all the pixs I've seen, I still prefer this one the most....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X