No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I know you are all in CG mode but I've been rewatching Sateda and Progeny.

Anyway maybe I missed the explanation for this bit so I'm just going to ask if any of you can shed some light on it. Not actually whumpy but I figured this is where I have the best chance of getting an answer.

Progeny

Spoiler:
    When they first arrive at Asuras and they follow Niam down the long walkway,they stop and look outside the they have the conversation about the ZPM's, Rodney goies skipping off behind Niam and the other four are left behind the conversation goes something like this.

Well we have our answer
    To what question
    Whether or not they're Ancients
    In which case I've got a bone to pick with them.

Okay, so what did Shep mean by that?

Like I said maybe it's obvious and I'm just being thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      I'm just going to have to amuse myself by playing with PSE again. Anyone in need of a new sig? *sigh*
      Hey Josie, I'll take you up on your offer....I would like to use the pic I already have, but it needs something more...any ideas in that creative and talented mind of yours?
      sigpic

Comment

Okay I know you are all in CG mode but I've been rewatching Sateda and Progeny.

Anyway maybe I missed the explanation for this bit so I'm just going to ask if any of you can shed some light on it. Not actually whumpy but I figured this is where I have the best chance of getting an answer.

Progeny

Spoiler:
        When they first arrive at Asuras and they follow Niam down the long walkway,they stop and look outside the they have the conversation about the ZPM's, Rodney goies skipping off behind Niam and the other four are left behind the conversation goes something like this.

Well we have our answer
        To what question
        Whether or not they're Ancients
        In which case I've got a bone to pick with them.

Okay, so what did Shep mean by that?

Like I said maybe it's obvious and I'm just being thick.
        I'm clueless on that too Josie..I'm really not much help am I? I personally thought it was an odd statement.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          Hey Josie, I'll take you up on your offer....I would like to use the pic I already have, but it needs something more...any ideas in that creative and talented mind of yours?
          You mean the CG pic you've got? I kind of like what you've done with it, it's nice and simple. I'll have a play later maybe see what I can do, but I'm not promising anything.

Edit: I've got to find the original version of it, could you post it for me?

Comment

I'm clueless on that too Josie..I'm really not much help am I? I personally thought it was an odd statement.

Well I wondered if it was a reference to...
            Spoiler:
            ...his ATA gene. Kind of like "Why the hell did I get stuck with this stupid mutant gene?" I just wondered if anyone else had an explanation.

Comment

You mean the CG pic you've got? I kind of like what you've done with it, it's nice and simple. I'll have a play later maybe see what I can do, but I'm not promising anything.

Edit: I've got to find the original version of it, could you post it for me?

Here's the original (big size)..

Spoiler:

There is also a pix I captured last night where he has tears running down his face..I thought that would be cool to capture as well in the sig, but who knows when caps will be posted my pix sucks.

Don't worry about not doing anything either. I really do like the simpleness of it, the eyes speak volumes, I was thinknig maybe just sometihng different with my name on it??
              sigpic

Comment

Well I wondered if it was a reference to...
                Spoiler:
                ...his ATA gene. Kind of like "Why the hell did I get stuck with this stupid mutant gene?" I just wondered if anyone else had an explanation.
                That's an very interesting thought! I could so see him think that!

My thought is that
                Spoiler:
                he wanted to know why the hell they didn't leave back up ZPMs in Atlantis and probably something along the lines of The Ancients high tailing it outta the Pegasus Galaxy and leaving all these people (who were once protected by the Ancients) to fend for themselves without any technology or other means to put up a fight.
                sigpic

Comment

Anybody writing an post-Common Ground fanfics? Because it's screaming to be written. (Eyes the usual suspects)

Spoiler:
                  This was a great episode. To be honest, I was hoping for a hospital scene - I'm always a sucker for those. Everything about the story was nice and tight, but maybe I'm sadistic - I thought Sheppard recovered too fast. Like he bounced back so easily.

I guess that's where the fanfic writers come in ....
                  Last edited by wyndhamfan; 26 August 2006, 06:16 AM.

Comment

CONGRATS
                    JOSIE
                    ON
                    2100 POSTS!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wyndhamfan
                      Anybody writing an post-Common Ground fanfics? Because it's screaming to be written. (Eyes the usual suspects)

This was a great episode. To be honest, I was hoping for a hospital scene - I'm always a sucker for those. Everything about the story was nice and tight, but maybe I'm sadistic - I thought Sheppard recovered too fast. Like he bounced back so easily.

I guess that's where the fanfic writers come in ....
                      I'm sure there are, but several of the writers have not seen anything this ep
                      yet.

You might want to spoiler tag your comments, some here do not want to know anything that did or did not happen in CG yet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, my bad! Correcting it now ...

Sorry for that, I was just too excited, I guess. I was really worried that Cg will not meet up to my expectations, so I tried not to squee to much while waiting for it. But now I'm just going to go ahead and squee and say that it's great.

Comment

That's an very interesting thought! I could so see him think that!

My thought is that
                          Spoiler:
                          he wanted to know why the hell they didn't leave back up ZPMs in Atlantis and probably something along the lines of The Ancients high tailing it outta the Pegasus Galaxy and leaving all these people (who were once protected by the Ancients) to fend for themselves without any technology or other means to put up a fight.
                          Now you see that makes far more sense than my idea.

Comment

CONGRATS
                            JOSIE
                            ON
                            2100 POSTS!!!!

Thanks GG, you're not far behind me and I have a feeling that by the end of the day you'll have zoomed past me.

I am having a play with that pic, if you've got another pic you like I'll try with that too.

Comment

Watch the scene a little later when the team meets Uberoth? Ronon makes a statement and Sheppard says something to Weir after that.

Comment

Originally posted by raiyen
                                Watch the scene a little later when the team meets Uberoth? Ronon makes a statement and Sheppard says something to Weir after that.

Ah ha! You're a genius. Thank you, I didn't hear that bit first time round, had to turn my speakers right up this time, I'm a teensy bit deaf. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X