• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More CG whump:

Spoiler:

Jailed Shep!

Ow! That was funny when he yelped that.

I suppose that's one way to get a man's attention.

Boxing Shep!

Cattle-prodded Shep!

Sig by Camy

Comment

OMG!

This is just pure torture with the screencaps!!!!! ARG!

Thank you!!!!! ((hugs))
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
        I LOVED "Common Ground"!

I believe it was Linzi who ordered some whumped Hot Flanny?

There be whumpage hereand spoilers, of course:

Spoiler:

Ruuuuun Sheppard, ruuuuun!

Harpoon!

Doh!

And that was just in the first 1:16.

The, ahem, important scenes in just a minute.
        Holy S**t! I'm removing my pixs!!. These are just way too good.
        sigpic

Comment

More CG. Not dial-up friendly, this one.

Spoiler:

And that's just in the first 15:30. Our poor woobie!
          Sig by Camy

Comment

Thank You Majortrip. That's something I can go to sleep with...well maybe a disturbed sleep.

I'm outta here too. Its way late and hubby is po'ed enough at me already.

good night!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*flatlines*

majortrip...you killed me. You absolutely killed me...

Have a wonderful evening, what's left of it!

Oh, boy, now what...waits eagerly for more whumpage to head my way......
              sigpic

Comment

Aww! Not you too, Gate Geek! Oh well, you're right. In cheeseland, it 'tis a bit late. Even for cow tipping. Must go to bed with wonderful visions of Shep whumpage dancing in my head. Thank you so much to everyone.

I might as well turn in too. Hope to be back soon!!!! If not, keep a look out for my fic. It'll hopefully make a reappearance soon.

((HUGS)) To all!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!

THAT ROCKED!!!

OMG!!! (forgive me, I'm three hours behind all of you and just catching up.

OMG OMG OMG!!

That episode was so awesome! Not just for the whump factor which was AMAZING but there is so much there about Sheppard!! and his team! Loved the subtle team cohesion! Even "almost always cool headed" teyla was not so cool.

Shep! Guns! Knives! Fighting!!!

OLD!!! *dies*

What an interesting alliance. Especialy the whole "There is much about the Wraith you do not know.." stuff!
                  spoiler for future eps
                  Spoiler:

especially since the Wraith are taking a sideline this season?! NOW they tell us this and leave us hanging?!

I need to watch this many more times to have coherent thoughts about stuff about Sheppard's character that has been revealed. *listens to muses muttering*

Wonder if all bets would be off if those two ever met again? BTW: I loved teh "relationship" that Shep had with the Wraith. That was GOOD stuff.

COMPLETELY AWESOME ep! Huge applause to the writers and cast this year, the eps are AMAZING!
                  Last edited by SGAFan; 25 August 2006, 10:43 PM.
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! And, by the way, did I say OMG!?

On first viewing, I think this is the best ep of either Gates. Ever. I nearly fainted twice because I wasn't breathing!

Spoiler:
                    There are so many interesting tidbits that could end up in later stories! Yippee! The ending was a little rushed, but it was the tightest and strongest story so far.

I just know that Wraith will turn up again later, and play a critical role. I love that they made the Wraith three dimensional. Makes 'em much more interesting when they are not just mindless enemies.

JF has just the most expressive face and eyes, bless him! I told N. John Smith that at the Con in Vancouver in March.

I have a tag going (like, who doesn't), but need to figure out some of the dialogue so that it tracks. I can't wait to read everyone else's!

I'm off to watch it again! Lovely, lovely Sheppy dreams, kids!

Comment

Good morning everyone. I'm having a bit of trouble with the forum this morning, is that just me?

Comment

That's weird I spent a good couple of minutes typing out a post, hit the post reply button and the page loads up - no post. Just nothing, it'd disappeared. Weird and deeply annoying. *sigh*

Anyway what I was trying to ask is this

Spoiler:
                        What is the teams reaction to seeing Shep toward the end when he's really aged? Do we get any angstiness?

Right I'm going to sign off for a while and come back later when you've all woken up and started to recover from your extended night of squeeing.

Comment

Morning!!!

Well Linzi and I are all SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEDout now!!!!!!!!!!!

We have watched it twice now and think that the more we watch it the more we'll get from it!! Not that we aren't in overload already so perhaps we will have to take a break or we will truly explode!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                          It was truly a fab ep but no real surprises cos we are all such geniuses and had worked it out!!! Sheppie looked so anguished when he was being fed upon - superb!! Loved all the staggering about as well! The only criticism we would make is that there should have been rips in his shirt when he was fed upon - like Gaul in TDO!!! Of course no ulterior motive there! Actually thinking about it if we had've got an open ripped shirt and more blood we would be in casualty right now!!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Well I'm here but the news isn't good. Won't have ep available to watch for at least 2 hours and probably won't be able to watch it anyway cos the BBQ will be in full swing by then. Probably can't watch at all anyway as hubby feels it's antisocial to want to watch my prog whilst a guest in someone else's house. Which I guess maybe it is but I wouldn't begrudge any guest of mine doing so and I doubt my brother-in-law and family would either but hey ho..

So it's probably gonna be tomorrow for me *sigh*

Oh and did I mention that I feel like crap? Started coming down with a cold or something yesterday evening... urhg.

Not a happy Ali. Daren't read in here cos I desperately don't want to be spoiled... just tell me - is it awesome?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Well I'm here but the news isn't good. Won't have ep available to watch for at least 2 hours and probably won't be able to watch it anyway cos the BBQ will be in full swing by then. Probably can't watch at all anyway as hubby feels it's antisocial to want to watch my prog whilst a guest in someone else's house. Which I guess maybe it is but I wouldn't begrudge any guest of mine doing so and I doubt my brother-in-law and family would either but hey ho..

So it's probably gonna be tomorrow for me *sigh*

Oh and did I mention that I feel like crap? Started coming down with a cold or something yesterday evening... urhg.

Not a happy Ali. Daren't read in here cos I desperately don't want to be spoiled... just tell me - is it awesome?
                              Well Linzi and I think you shouldn't bother with it - not your cup of tea really!!!!!!!!!!

Oh we are being naughty teasing you - you will love it sweetie!!! Gets better each time you watch it!! And you are right not to be spoilt before you really watch it. You can read this spoiler Ali!!
                              Spoiler:
                              There were some surprises in it - but not whump ones!
                              Looking forward to discussing it with you properly tomorrow!!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD
                              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Is the whumpage good? Is the ending good and not a complete cop-out?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X