Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Everything set up at the new place?
    Just about! All we have left is putting the pictures/art up on the wall. Not bad for not even a week in
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post
      Just about! All we have left is putting the pictures/art up on the wall. Not bad for not even a week in
      Not bad at all considering we have been in our place for 9 years and I still have 2 boxes up in the attic I haven't gone through. Guess I don't need that stuff at all.
      sigpic

Comment

My brain must have adjusted itself back to the home time zone already - need to get some sleep. Good night!
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Night Taris!
          sigpic

Comment

Morning, dear whumpers

Oh, and good night, taris

sigpic

Comment

Not bad at all considering we have been in our place for 9 years and I still have 2 boxes up in the attic I haven't gone through. Guess I don't need that stuff at all.
              My philosophy this move was that if I didn't unpack it I didn't get to keep it.

G'night taris.

Hey there Libero!
              sigpic

Comment

My philosophy this move was that if I didn't unpack it I didn't get to keep it.

Hey there Libero!
                Good philosophy - works for me too. I call it my feng shui

Heya angsty {{tacklehugs}}
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post

I call it my Yard Sale box up in the attic.
                  sigpic

Comment

SAF! Great to see you!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

SGA Fan...I was telling hubby about the pic JF signed for you....the patriotic one. Either he was half-listening (most likely the case) or I didn't explain it properly, because he thought I said that JF WAS seeking political office! *headdesk*
                    LOL!! maybe he should run.

Discussion Questions for Identity
                    ]
                    Kewl. May have to do those tonight. Unwind after a day with family.

Working with children can be draining....but SOOOOOO Rewarding. Working with adults is too difficult for me. I have more problems dealing with my Coworkers. They make McKay look good.
                    I know *children* who are more mature than some of my co-workers regardless of the age of the kids!
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post

{{tacklehugs back}}

I got rid of so much stuff. I still have some boxes of china I have no need to keep, but I'm planning on selling it.
                      sigpic

Comment

SGAFan I have always found Children easier to deal with than grownups.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working with children can be draining....but SOOOOOO Rewarding. Working with adults is too difficult for me. I have more problems dealing with my Coworkers. They make McKay look good.
                          You should see some of the self important primadonas in the corporate world.

Hubby did that at his last job. He ended up working with mostly women and he wasn't used to that. I told him and our friend who was his boss to just keep a bowl of candy on their desks and they would be a hit.

It worked.
                          Of course it would! LOL When my nephew was 12, he got on the school bus on Valentines Day with a rose for each girl. After that he was always dripping with girls. He had real problems with the boys until they figured out hanging with my nephew meant THEY got girls, too!

Good work! I always try to unpack within a day or two of moving. It just gets it over and done with.

SGAFan I have always found Children easier to deal with than grownups.
                          LOL!

Comment

I call it my Yard Sale box up in the attic.
                            I have the garage sale pile in my spare bedroom, although it did get a little smaller since I took some stuff to donate.
                            sigpic

Comment

{{tacklehugs back}}

I got rid of so much stuff. I still have some boxes of china I have no need to keep, but I'm planning on selling it.
                              Good idea

sigpic

Comment

I had to laugh when my Hubby told me when he was in High School he used Strawberry scented shampoo and the guys teased him until some girls came up to him and hugged him and sniffed his hair and told him he smelled "sooooooo good". He said he could see the light bulb go on over the guys' heads. LOL!

*wonder what Shep's hair smells like*

Ooops wrong thread.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X