John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    *sigh* I'm turning 34 tomorrow. Thank you all for not telling me to act my age when I go squeeing mad over Sheppy in all forms.
    If we don't act our age then certainly you younger ones can be as nutty as you like!!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

I'm lucky that at 30 most people still think I'm 21 so I can get away with my total immaturity a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        If we don't act our age then certainly you younger ones can be as nutty as you like!!!

Mx
        You know, my boyfriend has told me to act my age when I was squeeing over Sheppard

If he knew how much time I spend on here, reading whump fics or watching eps over and over again, he'd put me in the mental ward...
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
          You know, my boyfriend has told me to act my age when I was squeeing over Sheppard

If he knew how much time I spend on here, reading whump fics or watching eps over and over again, he'd put me in the mental ward...
          If the guys in the white coats do come for you, Dreamgirl is excellent at tripping them up so you can make your escape.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty

I am absolutely determined to never, ever act my age!!! I am going to grow old(er!) very disgracefully!!!

My husband has given up telling me to act my age! He has resigned himself to the fact that he has a nutcase for a wife!!

Mxxxxxxxxx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I'm going to call it a night I just feel too down in the dumps to post much now.

G'night all, see you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                I'm going to call it a night I just feel too down in the dumps to post much now.

Night Josie!

Comment

I'm lucky that at 30 most people still think I'm 21 so I can get away with my total immaturity a little more.

I'm with ya....I'm 33 and I still get carded for drinks quite often. I think it's because I'm short and small...people look at me and my brother (who is 7 years younger than I am) and think he's the older one.

Edit to add: G'night Josie. See ya later.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

I am off too now Josie. Hope you feel in better spirits tomorrow

Night all!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                      I am off too now Josie. Hope you feel in better spirits tomorrow

Night all!!

Mx

Night Mx- I wont be here for much longer!!!

Catch you tomorrow!

Comment

sorry! I had to run off for a bit. database problems at work Gah!

IB though!
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hi SGA! *waves*

I think I ran everybody off.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                            sorry! I had to run off for a bit. database problems at work Gah!

IB though!

Well it is hello and goodbye from me. I am off to sleep now!!! I am really tired tonight and no pics so I may as well get an early night!

Comment

Goodnight Everybody!!!

Hello to anybody!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning Whumpers!!

I'm over 20 pages behind- did I miss anything?
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X