John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    I went and came back again! Dashed back to hotel, got changed and came back to work to meet girls. I've logged back on to computer cos my diector phoned while I was out and I was told he'd sent me an email so I logged on to check in case it was anything important I needed to speak to him about.

Am off properly now! BYeeee!

Bye Ali!!

Comment

Seeing as I'm posting Irresistable caps in the JFT I thought I'd post his here.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Seeing as I'm posting Irresistable caps in the JFT I thought I'd post his here.

Spoiler:

indeed!!!!

Comment

Evening!!!!

I hope they sort out the airports by Wednesday as we are due to fly to Austria at 6.30am Thank god we aren't going today!

!!!!!! Congrats on 1000 posts JG !!!!!!

!!!!!! Congrats on 3600 posts SLC !!!!!!

Hey Josie - Phantoms does look really excellent!!

I bet the CG pics aren't released until after the flipping ep airs

Hi Ali!! Sorry your day was poo

And long time no speak IWTB! Your fic The Crazy Normal was rec'd on the McKay whump so I have just started it!!

*waves to everyone else*

BTW thanks for the fic recs! I have nearly run out of stuff to read so was really needing some!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Evening!!!!

I hope they sort out the airports by Wednesday as we are due to fly to Austria at 6.30am Thank god we aren't going today!

!!!!!! Congrats on 1000 posts JG !!!!!!

!!!!!! Congrats on 3600 posts SLC !!!!!!

Hey Josie - Phantoms does look really excellent!!

I bet the CG pics aren't released until after the flipping ep airs

Hi Ali!! Sorry your day was poo

And long time no speak IWTB! Your fic The Crazy Normal was rec'd on the McKay whump so I have just started it!!

*waves to everyone else*

BTW thanks for the fic recs! I have nearly run out of stuff to read so was really needing some!!

Mx

Evening Mx & thanks for the congrats

I am sure that your flight will be okay by Wednesday.

Will you get your 2000 by Progeny?????

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Evening Mx & thanks for the congrats

I am sure that your flight will be okay by Wednesday.

Will you get your 2000 by Progeny?????
              I am not sure - I really only have tonight or early tomorrow evening as hubbie and son are home about 9.00pm and haven't seen them all week so I will spend time with them!

So unless I go mad tonight I doubt it!! But maybe before I go on hols!!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hey Mx *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                  I am not sure - I really only have tonight or early tomorrow evening as hubbie and son are home about 9.00pm and haven't seen them all week so I will spend time with them!

So unless I go mad tonight I doubt it!! But maybe before I go on hols!!

Mx

I am way behind. It is going to be a struggle but i will make it if it is the last thing that I do!!!

Will you be around at all on Saturday????

Comment

Hi Mx! Was it really? How cool!

I just got off the phone and I'm an Aunt again! My brother-in-law and his wife had their second baby girl an hour ago.

We're so going to have to finagle a trip down soon because I haven't gotten to hold a baby in ages.

That Irresistible cap is...irresistible. Hehehehehe!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks I don't mean to sound like I'm whinging (even though I am) but it's just too frustrating for words.
                      No worries! Thats totally fair!
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        I am way behind. It is going to be a struggle but i will make it if it is the last thing that I do!!!

Will you be around at all on Saturday????
                        Well I should be for a bit first thing in the morning *cough* but I have so much to do to get ready for hols that I doubt I will be round much over the weekend!!!

Originally posted by IWTB
                        We're so going to have to finagle a trip down soon because I haven't gotten to hold a baby in ages.
                        Oh I love to snuggle babies!! Especially new ones - they smell like vanilla!!

Well - has Bam Bam given anymore hints then?

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          Hi Mx! Was it really? How cool!

I just got off the phone and I'm an Aunt again! My brother-in-law and his wife had their second baby girl an hour ago.

That Irresistible cap is...irresistible. Hehehehehe!
                          Hello again! Sorry you've been poorly, and I'm sorry for your son too. Big hugs to all of you!
                          It's funny isn't it, that when the kids are ill, the mother always is 'much better at helping than I am. You're so good at comforting them...' Hmmm, that's men for you! Lol!

Congrats on becoming an Auntie again! I love babies! I want to cuddle a baby! Who can I persuade to have one?
                          sigpic

Comment

But the chances are by the time I get to see the ep I'll have forgotten what you said anyway.

It's just not very nice when everyone is talking about a scene and you feel like a spare wheel. I love coming on here but some Saturdays I've felt completely lost and miserable it's like everyone else is part of a club that I've not been invited to join.
                            Well I'm never part of the club, as I don't get to see the eppies on Friday or Saturday, so we can feel like spare wheels together!
                            When I do see the episode, I'd be happy to give you a detailed synopsis, if you want one, but by the time I see it it's usually Monday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Well I'm never part of the club, as I don't get to see the eppies on Friday or Saturday, so we can feel like spare wheels together!
                              When I do see the episode, I'd be happy to give you a detailed synopsis, if you want one, but by the time I see it it's usually Monday.

Thanks Linzi

Congratulations on becoming an aunt again IWTB I love being an auntie to my three the youngest is 22 months and just the cheekiest little thing so adorable the 4 year old is a total sweetheart and doesn't stop talking and the 18 year old makes me feel like an old woman.

Comment

Thanks Linzi

Congratulations on becoming an aunt again IWTB I love being an auntie to my three the youngest is 22 months and just the cheekiest little thing so adorable the 4 year old is a total sweetheart and doesn't stop talking and the 18 year old makes me feel like an old woman.
                                I AM an old woman! Lol!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X