• Show
Clear All

Hm, the Seed is nice ...
    And yes IHS, whump is all about the following comfort of course

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ouch! What about the Hippocratic oath, Doc?
        sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed some of that bedside banter before Carson gave Shep the shot.

SHEP:"....turn me into a bug? Been there, done that."

CARSON: "I was gonna say kill you."

SHEP: (glaring) "Just give me the damn shot!"

Clone! Carson has been turned into a Shep Whumper by Michael! *mwahaha*

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

IHS

whoever whumps works for me ...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post
                Okay, I found that fic Pocus. It's called Shrodinger's Cat. Try this:

http://tari-roo.livejournal.com/9058.html
                Thanks for the fic. Looks really good. Already Kindled.

Comment

I am guessing We are celebrating the whumpers instead of the whumpees today:

BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
                    Thanks for the fic. Looks really good. Already Kindled.
                    It was good!!!

Morning Whumpers. Not gonna have the lazy day I had yesterday. Have to go to the store and try to find something for Hubby's bday and our Valentine's parties at school. I have a little one that can't have gluten so should be fun finding something they can all eat. BUT I want her to feel included. Mom sends a snack every day so we don't have to worry about. We can make an effort to accommodate her on special occasions.

After shopping it is laundry and maybe some thunking and whumping.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      I am guessing We are celebrating the whumpers instead of the whumpees today:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/p...e/8f79cd14.png
                      Here comes the whumper:
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post
                          Hi Ali *waves* How are you? How's the family?
                          Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                          Ali!! *big bear hug* how are you?? How's the family? I'm behind a bit too, haven't been reliably around but wanted to say hi anyway. LOL
                          Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                          OMG! Missed you, sweetie! How are you and your babies?
                          We're pretty good, thanks. Mia's a little sweetie and generally a very good baby - although a bit spitty! Aimee's progressing hugely at the moment... crawling around like crazy and starting to talk loads! She knows all her colours and shapes and is starting to combine words into short sentences... like "Chase me!" - currently her favourite game!

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          I'm thinking if it isn't dead, they've already withdrawn life support.

Wonder what the "relationship" between one man and one wraith is about? Has to be Shep and Todd! Will we need to start shipping them now?
                          ;p
                          If you've ever seen Chris Heyerdahl at a convention, he has a *very* naughty sense of humour about Todd and Sheppard's relationship!

(1) Okay. Just looking at the "38 Minutes" piccies. When Shep first encounters the Iratus Bug, it's upside down on that tree. Look at the rest of the pics......"IB" is the other way on Shep's neck. Now...just what happened here? Was that a continuity issue, or, did that bug just create even MORE pain for Shep by moving around on his neck until it settled down?
                          The ones with him running into the bug with it upside down are just promo shots - they never featured in the episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

Let's see.......I have a fear of drowning too, and usually when I read fics about that, it's always really icy water. *teeth chattering* I still like the 'let's flog Shep' stories! I know....it's all about the comfort...... Or the 'let's shoot Shep with real bullets and not just a graze on the arm either' stories. *good Whumper*

Watched "The Seed" last night. Very nice Shep whump, especially, or maybe because, it was co-written by JM. Nice Ronon whump too.

IHS
                            I'm always afraid of drowning in an Ocean and the fear increases exponentially if there's sharks in the ocean.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

IHS

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

Let's see.......I have a fear of drowning too, and usually when I read fics about that, it's always really icy water. *teeth chattering*
                                Wrote one of those...

Cold Race
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X