No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm....maybe if we post some pics they will understand.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
      Yeah, I know! But I'll be off with a bunch of friends, and I don't really think they'd understand if I just kinda sneaked (? snuck? What is the right past tense word?) off once in awhile to perform whumping duties...
      Ummm problematic indeed!!! Well I still think you may need an emergency supply...at least one whumpy pic I think. You can never be too careful!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        they are going to say you are that whumper!!!!! They may not let me in We are so misunderstood!!!
        But if they recognise you from that "pic" then that means that they have been in this thread and are therefore likely whumpers themselves! So you'll have leverage enough to convince them to let you in

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

But if they recognise you from that "pic" then that means that they have been in this thread and are therefore likely whumpers themselves! So you'll have leverage enough to convince them to let you in

Oh what a relief!!!!! I shall be fine then

Unless 'big brother' is watching us...keeping an eye on the whumpers!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Ummm problematic indeed!!! Well I still think you may need an emergency supply...at least one whumpy pic I think. You can never be too careful!
            Well, another problem arises: My printer doesn't work!
            *Sob* I think I'll have to manage the cold turkey! But hopefully I'll have fun and the time will pass quickly, and when I get back, it won't be long till Progeny airs!

Comment

Well, another problem arises: My printer doesn't work!
              *Sob* I think I'll have to manage the cold turkey! But hopefully I'll have fun and the time will pass quickly, and when I get back, it won't be long till Progeny airs!

I cant tell you (after seeing the preview) how much I want to see Progeny!

Comment

well we could have shep clones posted to keep an eye out for BB...

JgSC:I've got this corner covered....

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Unless 'big brother' is watching us...keeping an eye on the whumpers!!
                  Uhoh, scary thought!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    I cant tell you (after seeing the preview) how much I want to see Progeny!
                    Me too! It looks very promising!

Jg, great idea! Now, I don't have a clone yet, but we'll just have to get all the others' clones to stand watch too. Well... when they're not being whumped, that is...

Comment

Me too! It looks very promising!

Jg, great idea! Now, I don't have a clone yet, but we'll just have to get all the others' clones to stand watch too. Well... when they're not being whumped, that is...
                      Well looks like in Progeny
                      Spoiler:
                      we are going to get some whump!! That will be three weeks running!!!!!!!!!! I doubt there will be any in The Real World but then Common Ground !!!!! Not too bad whump wise so far in s3 (lets hope the whump continues)

Comment

SQUEE!!! More whump!!!! I can't wait!! TPTB Have done a great job with S3 IMO...

Comment

Absolutely! Maybe TPTB have actually listened! Or maybe they have just realised that whump creates great drama

I'm afraid I'll have to call it a night... Have fun while I'm gone!
                          I'll leave you with a wee bit of whump

Comment

Absolutely! Maybe TPTB have actually listened! Or maybe they have just realised that whump creates great drama

I'm afraid I'll have to call it a night... Have fun while I'm gone!
                            I'll leave you with a wee bit of whump

http://www.sitecenter.dk/shn/nss-fol...allery/CE1.JPG

http://www.sitecenter.dk/shn/nss-fol...allery/CE6.JPG

http://www.sitecenter.dk/shn/nss-fol...gallery/S1.JPG
                            Have fun!!!

Thanks for the whump & the chat!!

I am off for the night too!

Comment

'Night pennywise and SLC!!!

Comment

G'night to those of you going to sleepyland.

I'm signing off for a while too....gotta cook dinner....the work of a domestic goddess is never done.

I'll be back though. See y'all later.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X