No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Happy's Sad.... thats kinda whumpy, huh?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shepsgirl72 View Post
      Hey, just seen my rank. If I'm gardening for anyone then there's bound to be trouble. I can't tell a tulip from a turnip!
      I don't have green fingers, I have black fingers. I am the kiss of death to plant life. I once killed a cactus.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi all.

glad I wasn't the only one having troubles finding this thread this morning. I even found the SGA CR forum but for the life of me couldn't find his thread. Must've caught things in limbo.
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I have today off!!!!!
          It feels like this week has taken forever to get through.
          I have so much running around to do today, need to get ready for VanCon today because I am working until I leave next Friday.

The longer I look at the yellow it turns lime green.............

JL, I will get to your new story this afternoon!

Comment

SGAFan,
            I see we are both Robin's Hood!!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
              I have today off!!!!!
              It feels like this week has taken forever to get through.
              I have so much running around to do today, need to get ready for VanCon today because I am working until I leave next Friday.

The longer I look at the yellow it turns lime green.............

JL, I will get to your new story this afternoon!
              I'm so excited for all you guys going to VanCon!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

And RinkRat, thanks so much! You must be so amazingly busy right now! I did finish another chapter last night...I woke up at 1:30 in the morning and it demanded I get up and write it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post
                I'm so excited for all you guys going to VanCon!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

And RinkRat, thanks so much! You must be so amazingly busy right now! I did finish another chapter last night...I woke up at 1:30 in the morning and it demanded I get up and write it
                How many chapters have you finished?

Once hockey season ends there is really no work other than concerts now and then, and 10 days of Calgary Stampede in July.
                I will be working mostly days then and that means I will have my night free to do all sorts of things!!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                  SGAFan,
                  I see we are both Robin's Hood!!
                  LOL too funny. I'm actually quite good at archery, at least I used to be.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                    LOL too funny. I'm actually quite good at archery, at least I used to be.
                    Should Shep be worried?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                      Should Shep be worried?

Man, if there isn't a fic out there about a close encounter between Shep and an arrow (or two), there should be!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post

Man, if there isn't a fic out there about a close encounter between Shep and an arrow (or two), there should be!!
                        Colonel Sheppard and the Satedan Kid
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          Oh awesome! I've bookmarked it!! Thank you!
                          sigpic

Comment

Should Shep be worried?
                            Definately.

I've given him a near miss (graze) but more is probably comming.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              read and reviewed! Loved it!
                              sigpic

Comment

I have a very painful yellow background. Ick!

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                                Wow thank god someone else sees it I thought it was the pain killers kicking in
                                LOL I hope you're not in too much pain!

So they spend the precious little money they don't have on SGU? I think the decision makers need to be replaced.

My acupuncturist stuck a record number of needles in me today - about 24. Half of them were in or around my right knee. The rest were all around my tummy. I told him I was only mildly masochistic, but did manage to refrain from mentioning whumping a certain party. I also told him he would make a great torturer. He agreed that he'd be able to cause great pain, but just couldn't actually do it. I think I am going to pump him for information.

Comment

Working...
                                X