Typecast
      Typhus

Can't think of anything else....

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
        Hi SA! Nice to see you!

Are classes almost over?

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
        Hey, SA! How's it going? Are you off for the holidays yet?
        Hey Vect and Lorr!! is so nice to see you both, I'm off to holidays already, as for today

Well, now that I'm back I need to vent this OT
        Spoiler:

a very long story short: when I started with med school I kind of choose not to have a baby while I was studying, (wait! no, I'm not pregnant yet), but the last time I went to the doc I received some unpleasant news about my health, I have a condition, is not serious now but doc says that the greatest risk is that the longer I delay to have childrens the longer the possibilities diminish for me to acomplish,....I'm not sure if I'm clear, the thing is that the moment I knew I could actually be...you know... unable..., I went in all "geez! I want to be a mom mode".....so after a lot of thinking and talking between Hubby and I, we decided we will go for it, you know...before is too late....So, I just finished one year of seven at med school and now I'm all confused all over again. Sure I can be a mom and study at the same time yeah, but do I want to go through all of it? crap!

Originally posted by Strey View Post
        Series? Really? Thought it was maybe a movie or some other one-shot. Oh, a series is better. It's just what he wanted then, the project he was holding out for. I don't remember the wording in JH's twitter, but I didn't pick up that JH was involved. Must've misunderstood. Joe loved doing Vegas, bless him. Ooh, so much whump potential. *sigh*
        I agree with that....so much whump potential but ...not so much med tech to solve it....I like hospitals to the comfort thing, with vents and shock paddles and IV's....LOL!

Comment

(((HUGS))) SA. That is a terrible dilemma to be in. I hope you can do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
            Hey Vect and Lorr!! is so nice to see you both, I'm off to holidays already, as for today

Well, now that I'm back I need to vent this OT
            Spoiler:

a very long story short: when I started with med school I kind of choose not to have a baby while I was studying, (wait! no, I'm not pregnant yet), but the last time I went to the doc I received some unpleasant news about my health, I have a condition, is not serious now but doc says that the greatest risk is that the longer I delay to have childrens the longer the possibilities diminish for me to acomplish,....I'm not sure if I'm clear, the thing is that the moment I knew I could actually be...you know... unable..., I went in all "geez! I want to be a mom mode".....so after a lot of thinking and talking between Hubby and I, we decided we will go for it, you know...before is too late....So, I just finished one year of seven at med school and now I'm all confused all over again. Sure I can be a mom and study at the same time yeah, but do I want to go through all of it? crap!

I agree with that....so much whump potential but ...not so much med tech to solve it....I like hospitals to the comfort thing, with vents and shock paddles and IV's....LOL!
            Oh, boy. SA. So much for you to consider. I hope whichever way you decide to go, you feel happy that it was the right thing to do. Peace of mind is so important, and sometimes hard to achieve.
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs* SA. I hope whatever you decide, makes you happy.
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                (((HUGS))) SA. That is a terrible dilemma to be in. I hope you can do it all.
                Originally posted by Strey View Post
                Oh, boy. SA. So much for you to consider. I hope whichever way you decide to go, you feel happy that it was the right thing to do. Peace of mind is so important, and sometimes hard to achieve.
                Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                *hugs* SA. I hope whatever you decide, makes you happy.
                Thank you guys. I really missed you!

Comment

Yes SA.... hugs for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                    Yes SA.... hugs for you!
                    Hey there! Nice to meet you! welcome, well, kind of belated but is good to have new people here coming and coming
                    Thanks. I can always have hugs...always.

Comment

Can I sneak in a "U"?

Ulna, as in broken.

I must go. Happy whumpy dreams!

Comment

Well, it was good to see you all again. Now I'm heading to bed.

Good night!

EDITED: good night Lorr!

Comment

{{{HUGS}}} SA! That's a big decision!
                          sigpic

Comment

If we've started Us:
                            Umbrella
                            Underground
                            (buried alive, trapped in caverns, Genii bunkers)
                            Underwater (Shep compares his mortgage and house value)
                            Ulcers
                            Ulcerated sores
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                              If we've started Us:
                              Underwater (Shep compares his mortgage and house value)
                              Ugh... I did that recently.. *sigh*

talk about self whump....
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                                Ugh... I did that recently.. *sigh*

talk about self whump....
                                I know - and I cringe with the property taxes.

Hey Taxes is a T....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X